~Chapter 13~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

 

One more step - Lunafly

 



 

 

Authors POV
 

 

“Goodnight Youngmi-ah,” Luhan said before closing his door giving her his well renowned smile.

“Bye..” Youngmi meekly mumbled watching Luhan shut his door.

Youngmi went inside her room and locked the door; she rested herself on her door and sighed heavily.

She was so frustrated with herself; she hasn’t even said anything to him concerning her problem.

“You are so stupid!” Youngmi hissed pulling her hair harshly groaning in frustration.

“I am so stupid! Why are you stupid Youngmi!”

Youngmi ungrasped her hair and walked lifelessly to her bed and lied down on it preparing to sleep.

“You can do it Youngmi, you can do it tomorrow!”

Youngmi closed her eyes after pumping herself up for tomorrow. Hopefully she can say what she wants to say to Luhan tomorrow, hopefully.

Let’s cross our fingers.

The next day finally arrived, it was normal. The sun shining down on Youngmi making her groan in frustration from the irritating rays of sun hitting her eyes. She groaned and sat up on her bed rubbing her tired eyes, she looked at her bedside table and looked lazily at her alarm clock.

“ my life!”

It was bloody 6 o’clock in the morning, on a Saturday. What was she going to do?

“What should I do?” Youngmi thought laying back down on her bed covering her eyes with her hands from the deadly rays of sun.

“What should I do?” She mumbled to herself closing her eyes trying to go back to sleep but her thoughts wouldn’t let her. It all came back to the important thing that she needed to tell Luhan.

Seeing that there was no point of sleeping any longer she stood up from her bed and cleaned it, tucking the sides, placing the blanket on top properly, and fluffing the pillows.

Youngmi looked at her made up bed and stared at it quizzically.

“What do I do now?”

What does she do now?

She wasn’t the person to wake up early on a weekend and it was a first, waking up on a Saturday morning at 7 o’clock was not her thing and she hated it already.

“What do I do now?” Youngmi whined scratching her head.

She might as well go down to Bomi and annoy the crap out of her, she could just nag her sister to make breakfast for her.

Youngmi turned and walked towards her door, she opened it and headed downstairs.

After arriving in front of her sister’s door she heard a faint noise of squealing inside, getting curious of the noise she went inside being greeted with a plastic block hitting her forehead.

“Nice to see you too?”

What a nice way to start the day…

Youngmi hissed in pain rubbing her forehead looking at the direction where the block came from and what do you know, the evil baby is back.

“Look Taejun-ie, Youngmi unnie is here.” Bomi cooed pointing at Youngmi with a smile.

“The brat is back,” Youngmi shrieked, she hated kids. Apparently she was cursed or something, every kid that came 5 feet away from her will start crying or start spitting on Youngmi for some unknown reason.

“Yah, Taejun-ie is not a brat, you’re a brat.” Bomi retorted back playing around with Taejun with the blocks on the floor.

“Why is he back? What happened to his mother?” Youngmi asked eyeing the baby on the floor while he gave her a cute smile.

“She had to do something for a new job so she asked me to babysit him,” Bomi told her younger sister.

“Just make sure that he doesn’t come close to me, alright?” Youngmi stated still eyeing the baby as she walked towards the couch.

Just the smile and the look of that baby gave her the creeps, to her every kid that came close to her was evil, pure evil, the son and daughters of Satan that kept tormenting her from days on end.

“Yeah, I can’t do that.” Bomi told her.

“Why not? That was our plan before, make sure that kid stays away from me unless you want me to swat it away.” Youngmi said now eyeing her sister.

“Well, I have a business to attend to at 10 and there is no one who can take care of Taejun-ie so I need you to take care of him.” Bomi said.

“WHAT!” Youngmi shrieked in shock, “You can’t expect me to take care of that… that….. that thing, he’s evil!”

“He’s not evil! Calm down, I won’t be that long anyway.” Bomi assured her younger sister.

“But, I can’t. You know me, kids hate me.” Youngmi whined ready to cry.

“Then you can’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner,” Bomi threatened her sister standing up from her spot.

“But….” Youngmi mumbled losing her battle to her sister.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Youngmi?” Luhan asked knocking on the door. Hearing no response from inside her room he walked downstairs to see if she was there. She would be awake by now, it was almost 11 am. She should be up.

Luhan whistled a merry tune as he came down the stairs hearing a faint sound of groans emitting from Bomis house. Raising a brow he came closer and leaned closer to the door trying to make out what the noise was. 

It must have been just the wind or something since he didn’t hear anything anymore or was it?

As soon as he tried turning the door knob he heard a blood curdling scream coming from inside the house, knowing fully what Youngmi sounds like Luhan knew who it was.

He hurriedly opened the door and was met with the best thing that he could have seen in his life.

Luhans worried face turned into a giant smile as soon as he saw her.

It was a funny sight. A very very funny one.

Luhan couldn’t take it any longer, he had to burst. The sight was too much for him, seeing Youngmi cowering from a baby was too much.

Luhan bit his lip trying to seize his sudden outburst of laughs but he couldn’t, covering it with his hands didn’t help either, it was too funny.

Youngmi cowered in the corner of the room with a pan in hand as her whole body shook from fright; she looked so vulnerable in front of a baby who seemed to love to tease Youngmi. She was unable to hear Luhans loud guffaws from the horror of it all.

She covered herself with the pan batting away any more toys that was thrown at her.

I told you that Youngmi and babies don’t mix.

“Do you need help with anything?” Luhan asked looking at Youngmi who seemed to have tried burying herself on the corner of the room.

Youngmi placed the pan on the floor and ran towards Luhan running past the baby who seemed to be preoccupied with biting his toe on the floor.

She lunged towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck and wrapped her legs around his body.

“So do you need help?” Luhan asked wide eyed letting his hand dangle around his sides.

“Yes, thank god you came. That devil has been tormenting me since unnie left! Get him away, please!” Youngmi pleaded burying her head on his neck pointing at the cute and harmless baby on the floor.

“Who? The baby?” Luhan asked taking a glance at the baby.

Youngmi nodded her head frantically.

“What are you on about? He looks so harmless,” Luhan said shaking Youngmi off of him and walking towards the cute baby. Youngmi dropped on the floor with great panic shown on her eyes reaching out to Luhan.

“No he’s not; he was going to kill me. Did you see the things that he was throwing at me?” Youngmi stated.

“Come on, he just want to play.” Luhan said picking Taejun up from the floor. He cooed it and started playing around with him; he twirled and made random noises and other things trying to make Taejun laugh.

“See, he’s harmless and too cute.” Luhan cooed kissing Taejun on his chubby cheeks.

Youngmi on the other hand was not impressed, for some reason she felt jealous, not of the baby but of Luhan. How come Taejun likes him more and not her? It was unfair.

“Look, how can this be evil? You’re just imagining things.” Luhan told her as he placed Taejun down on the floor; he sat down beside Taejun and played around with him.

“Babies hate me,” Youngmi told him.

“You’re being paranoid, come here and play with him. He won’t do anything,” Luhan reassured Youngmi who seemed to be cautious around the kid.

“Should I go there? Taejun might eat me….”

“Come on then, he won’t bite.” Luhan said crawling towards Youngmi. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards Taejun who was again biting his toe.

“Don’t be scared,” Luhan said pushing Youngmi towards Taejun, “just be calm and play with him.”

“Come on Youngmi, it can’t be that bad right?”

Youngmi crawled closer to Taejun reaching out to touch his head; well more like tap it then run away screaming like some mad woman.

“Go ahead…” Luhan insisted.

Youngmi finally touched Taejuns head and scurried away scared. She looked at him who seemed to be still playing around with the blocks around him.

“See, he won’t do anything. Now pick him up.” Luhan told her.

“Okay then…” She replied. She moved closer and kneeled in front of Taejun; Taejun then looked at Youngmi and smiled at her. He giggled and opened his mouth speaking in some language, more like gurgling noises while some saliva dribbled down his mouth.

Luhan instructed her to place both her hands under his armpits and made sure that he was secure in her arms, and then told her to hold him up close to her body. As soon she held him up he told her to place one hand on his bottom and make him sit on it then use the remaining hand to support his back.

Youngmis face turned into a bright smile as soon as she finished his instructions, she actually did it. She held a baby and she did it right and the baby wasn’t actually attacking her for once.

“See, nothing to it.” Luhan said resting one hand on her shoulders and cooed the baby with the other by making it move like a worm that seemed to make Taejun smile.

“I still don’t know this cuties name.” Luhan said.

“His name is Taejun; he is my sister’s friends son.” Youngmi told him, he nodded his head and continued cooing the baby.

“Oh wait, get him back.” Youngmi suddenly said shoving Taejun in Luhans arms. She moved back away from them and blocked her nose.

“What is it?” Luhan asked.

“He pooped!” Youngmi shrieked in panic.

“Right…” Luhan said rolling his eyes at her, “Where are the nappies and the wipes?”

Youngmi pointed at the bag on the couch but kept blocking her nose by pinching it.

“Calm down, it’s just poop.” Luhan replied.

“IT’S POOP!” Youngmi yelled.

“Just make him some milk, I think he needs to sleep.” Luhan said.

“Okay..” Youngmi replied walking inside the kitchen.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Okay he’s asleep,” Luhan whispered as he walked in the kitchen. He walked towards the kitchen table and sat on one of the chairs.

Youngmi nodded as she sipped a bit of water.

“So what do you want to talk about?” He asked catching her off-guard making her choke.

“Right, I still have to tell him.”

After regaining her composure from nearly dying, she finally told him.

“Umm, how do I say this…….” Youngmi mumbled.

“Just tell me, you’ve been making me frustrated from these past two weeks. Just tell me.” Luhan told her.

“Sorry…” Youngmi apologised looking down at her feet.

“Well?” He said.

“Well, would you still accept me as a friend?” She mumbled but was loud enough for him to hear.

“Are you serious? Is that it?” Luhan asked in disbelief, his smile seemed to be bigger this time.

She nodded in response but kept her head down.

“Of course I would, why wouldn’t I?” Luhan asked standing up from his seat and hugging her tightly, very tightly.

Youngmis eyes widened in shock from his sudden closeness.

“But… yeah, we need rules.” Youngmi told him pushing him away looking disgusted.

“Like what kind?” He asked sounding giddy.

“No hugging!” Youngmi stated.

“Don’t annoy the out of me.” She told him.

Luhan nodded in response to all her rules that she set up for him. Boy, it was a lot.

“So can I get a hug?” Luhan asked.

“Didn't he hear what I just said?”

“Didn’t you hear what I just said, no hugging and no coming close to me by 2 meters unless inevitable.” Youngmi told him moving away from him.

“But I want one now!” Luhan whined coming closer to her, this made her look at him in shock so she ran away from him.

She ran to the living room where Taejun slept, Luhan chased after her. He lunged towards her and hugged her body from behind and consequently they fell on the ground and rolled.

She was now on top of him with her hair dishevelled and Luhan under her getting crushed.

Soon after that they heard a loud squeak from the couch where Taejun was.

“Mama, Papa.” Taejun spoke looking at both of them.

Luhan and Youngmi made their attention to him and looked at him in shock.

 

 



 

Authors Note:

Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter. Do tell me if I have any grammar mistakes or any mistakes in the story.

 

*Question/s of the Day*

What are your phobias? Do you have more than one?

Are you scared of babies? Or are they sacred of you?

Is anyone a poster maker here? I need a new poster for this and for my new story... Suggest me any shops or you can do it :)

Comment to answer below.

 

Don't forget to Upvote if you like this story, it would mean alot. Also do advertise it to your friends. 

 

I have an announcement to make! I am going to start making a new story, well it was on hiatus but I changed it so I'm going to start over.

Here is is, it is called OPERATION: STEAL LOVE

Push%20Button.jpg