~Chapter 33~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

Lovesong - Adele

 



 

 

Authors POV

 

It was a false alarm. The proposal was a god damn false alarm. It was a joke. It apparently came out unknowingly; Bomi's mind was just in a clutter that she actually didn't know what she was saying most of the time. It's one of the causes of being in love. It was scary.

It was quite a big misunderstanding and Youngmi was actually so happy for her big sister but when Bomi finally came to, she spilt the beans on Youngmi and Youngmi blew her top and cried.

The proposal wasn't real but the flowers were. It came from Myungseon and that was the cause of Bomi's spazz attack. It came with a card containing a smiley face written on it and that was it. Apparently, in Bomi's head, it was more than a smiley face and was actually a sign of love. She was quite delusional but the younger sister went along with it. Getting a bouquet of flowers weren't really a frequent event for Bomi so she savoured the moment.

After the engagement debacle which consisted of a lot of saliva drooling, hair-pulling and top of the lung screaming at each other, Youngmi went back to her room and did her homework for a few hours until she came down and ate dinner with her sister without the two boys. Luhan was still missing and Youngmi was very worried. She even knocked on his door more than ten times but no answer. It must have been serious.

Youngmi headed back to her room to finish her homework which she needed help on but Luhan decided - without her knowing - to be awol and be somewhere else in the world. Where even was he? She couldn't even do her homework properly without thinking about Luhan because she's so worried. (Don't even think about it.) But thank goodness, Myungsoo saved her boredom with a text message.

Myungsoo: "Guess what?"

Youngmi: "What is it?"

Myungsoo: "I know who got the first note. Sungjong told me about it during our dinner."

Youngmi: "Really? And, also it's a date."

She smiled and waited for him to reply.

Myungsoo: "Not a date! Apparently it's Haerin."

Youngmi: "Which Haerin? I know like three."

Myungsoo: "The one with the orangey hair that does dancing and she always have that hair clip on her fringe whenever she does something sporty. That Haerin."

Youngmi: "Oh her.... What did she receive? Anything similar to mine?"

Myungsoo: "It was just blackmail. Do you remember that time when she started crying? Yeah, apparently she got the note that day. It was about her mother getting caught with a younger guy. I feel sorry for her now."

Youngmi: "What kind of blackmail? What did the person ask her to do?"

Myungsoo: "I don't know... Sungjong said he doesn't know."

Youngmi: "Okay then.... What about other people? Other victims?"

Myungsoo: "Nothing yet. That's the only info I have at the moment. I have to go now. I'll get back at you later.

Youngmi: "Okay."

Youngmi sighed and looked at her books on her table and then looked at the clock that was hung on the wall. She looked back at her books and gave up. Why couldn't Luhan be helping her?

After a few minutes of turning around on her computer chair, she heard the clinking of keys outside. Her ears picked it up quickly and ran straight to her door and opened it like she found gold or something. It looked like it was going to break and unhinge itself from the wall. Youngmi has a massive smile of relief on her face as she looked at Luhan who stopped in his tracks, scared less due to her sudden outburst. Luhan placed his right hand on his chest as his heart beat 500 times more than the average heartbeat.

"You ing scared me," he said still clutching his heart.

"Hur hur hur hur," Youngmi said, covering like those anime y mothers when they laugh. She ran up to him and wrapped her hands around his body shocking him in the process. Luhan just stood there, frozen on his spot, patting her head. He looked at her weirdly and said, "Why the sudden skinship?"

"I need your help with homework, so come with me please." Youngmi grasped his wrist that was clutching his chest and dragged him inside her room. He didn't even ask any questions and just let her drag him to his room.

She sat him down on the chair and looked at him like he was some alien that she found on the street and she took it home to examine it. Luhan was being examined by her for some reason. It looked like it but she’s weird so it’s hard to pin point what it was.

“Can you stop staring at me? I’m feeling creeped out and yes you’re the one creeping me out not the other way around. Stop?”

“Whatever, just help me with this,” she said as she pointed at her notebooks. He looked at it and pulled her down on another seat next to him and started helping her.

After ten minutes Luhan stopped explaining the only thing they’ve been working on for ten minutes because Youngmi couldn’t understand how to it. He looked at her and examined her face, as it crinkled and contracted into little silly faces, and examined how her hair flowed and how that one lock of hair that would always fall on the side of her face that she would then tuck behind her ears. Those were the times when Youngmi was most serene and Luhan loved it about her.

He poked her on the shoulder and she looked at him. “Can I have a kiss now?” he asked abruptly, for no reason, just out of the blue. And for some reason Youngmi wanted to oblige to it.

Youngmi’s blood rose up to her face and she was frozen on her seat. Millions of thought were running around her head and she couldn’t even grasp a real answer and say it to Luhan with all the commotion in her head.

“I can’t kiss you. You don’t know my secret. You still have a few more days to find it out. I can’t kiss you,” she reasoned. In her head though, she was jumping up and down like some monkey who say a pile of bananas.

“But do you want to?” he asked moving closer to her.

“No?”

“YES!”

“Are you sure?”

“I said no.”

“KISS ME! <3”

“I want to kiss you right now..”

Youngmi was shaking in her chair, like literally shaking. Her excitement was getting over the maximum limit and she just wanted to jump on Luhan and just take him there.

“Well I don’t,” she denied. It wasn’t convincing at all and Luhan knew it, Youngmi knew it too.

“Are you sure? What happens if I do it without consent?” Luhan said lipbiting. Luhan moved closer to her, inch by inch making her squirm in her seat. He moved closer and closer until his face was inches away from hers.

“I’m doing it.” He leant forward, cupping her cheeks with both hands to make her steady if she tried to run away like a mad woman. Before their lips could touch Luhan spoke: “Are you sure?” She nodded lightly, staring wide eyed at Luhan. Luhan tilted his head to the side and finally, their lips met.

There it was again, that feeling in her stomach. Her stomach was tumbling, rolling like a washing machine. She felt like she was floating, floating on air and the feeling of being free and unchained from all her problems.

Luhan’s fingers lace her hair; cup her neck and the back of her head. He deepened the kiss shocking her but it didn’t stop her from kissing him back. It was like her emotions and problems were set free, flying away and never coming back, replaced by the only good feelings that made her happy. The kiss made her happy and made her feel like a little five year old girl who just got the brand new Barbie for Christmas.

It was Youngmi who pulled back first, a little out of breath but happy and very red. Luhan stared at her and pecked her one last time before running away to his room, leaving her frozen on her seat feeling a bit confused but happy.

She stood up and closed the door and ran to her bed and dove head first into her pillows. She grabbed a pillow and screamed at it to muffle the noise that she couldn’t contain. She couldn’t contain her feels any longer, she had to let it out but it was in the middle of the night so she could only scream into her pillows and punch her stuffed toys.

Youngmi fell asleep that night with the lingering feeling of Luhan’s lips on hers and the image of him in her head. /Feels overload for this little lady.

 

 



Authors Note:

Here you go guys.. I know it's a small update but I've been really out of it and I have been really wishing for more of you guys would comment but I guess it's your choice. It would mean a lot for you guys to comment though...... At least comments, silent readers say hi.

Comment really help every writer here. Your comments really gives us so much courage to keep writing and I kind of am lacking courage for this story but I will finish it and my other story then maybe I'll stop writing. So I love you guys <3

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Did you like the kiss? 

I at kissing scenes.. I need to read more kissing scenes from books and learn from it.

Do you think Youngmi loves/likes him now?

Comment below to answer or just say hello.