~Chapter 6~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

 

Potently - Spica

 



 

Authors POV

 

“Let go of me!” Youngmi yelled trying to make Luhan let go of her waist.

Now everyone has been looking at them and Youngmi couldn’t take it anymore. There was too much attention on her and she didn’t like it. She had to leave immediately but the creeptard wouldn’t let her go until she agrees to becoming friends with him.

Will she say yes?

“Come on Youngmi. Yes or no?” Luhan said holding her tighter unaffected about the crowd that formed around them. Heck he was having fun getting all the attention and making Youngmi flustered.

Youngmi glared at Luhan and started hitting his head repeatedly. She used all her strength to make him let go of her but Luhan had this unknown incredible power that made him unaffected of the blows that was inflicted on him, it looked like he wasn’t hurt at all. Maybe he was an alien that came from outer space or just Luhan.

“I ing hate this kid right now, no, always. Get off of me!”

“ing creeptard, get off of me! I am going to rip your off if you won't.” Youngmi squirmed pushing herself off of his deadly grip.

“Not until you say yes!” Luhan insisted smiling at her discomfort. She struggled in her position as she tried pushing herself off of him. 

It was like watching a mouse trapped under a lion. Everytime the mouse tried getting out of the lions grip, the lion would just tighten his grip. It was a hopeless case for Youngmi.

“Umm, excuse me but can you please get out of the way? We need to go home and you’re blocking the door.” One random girl said tapping Luhan on the shoulder. He looked at her way and smiled.

“I can’t, you see this girl won’t accept my friendship request.” Luhan informed everyone smiling at all of them keeping Youngmi to stay on her spot. She’s really strong for a girl and Luhan had to put more strength on his body to just not get dragged by her to outerspace or beaten down to death.

“Come on whoever you are just accept his friendship request!” One guy shouted from the back of the crowd sounding really annoyed.

“Yeah! I need to go home!” One girl informed getting nods from everyone.

“Come on, just say yes god dammit!” One girl commented getting really irritated.

“I don’t want friends and I don’t need any.”

Comments from all the trapped students were heard loud and clear. Many was furious and many were uninterested and was too tired to see anymore that was happening and there were just some that just wanted to see what the ruckus was about.

“Yeah Youngmi, just say yes.” Luhan suggested jokingly snickering at her.

Youngmi was at her worst. Her anger meter just broke and shattered into million pieces because of how angry and embarrassed she was and all the attention wasn’t helping either. She had to run away quickly and soon too. She can't have this attention.  She moved violently flailing her arm everywhere and her legs kicking everywhere like a mad child who was possessed.

Youngmi couldn’t care less if she looked like some weirdo or some mad woman. She had to get away from the creeptard and from all the bystanders.

Knowing that his grip was getting loose from all the flailing and squirming around Luhan went behind her and wrapped his arms around her upper torso, the chest area, to try and stop her from moving her arms violently everywhere since it might hurt him or everyone else around them. Luhan sighed and kept his ground as Youngmi flailed around in his embrace.

“ this!”

Youngmi looked down and saw the latter’s vulnerable arm that was embracing her and took that opportunity of having Luhans arm close enough to and bit on his arm without a moment thought. She didn't care if it would hurt, she didn't care about him anyway so she just did it without having any guilt present.

Luhan groaned in pain as soon as he felt her teeth dug into his arm. It hurt like a . He removed his arms from her flailing body as he cried in pain kneeling down. He looked down at his arm that was pulsing in pain and saw the two pairs of teeth mark on it. He could faintly see a mild cut on each that seeped out a little bit of blood.

As soon as Luhan let go of Youngmi she sped off the entrance of the school as fast as she could carelessly bumping and hitting the students that stood on her way. She ran past the school gates and headed home panting all the way there as the exhilaration and excitement cruised through her body. No one could stop her, she was a woman in a mission. A mission to get home.

The students that were trapped inside finally scurried out heading away from the commotion that they just witnessed. Some even gave Luhan sympathy for how his friendship requested went down in great flames. They gave him sympathetic looks before they left him.

Luhan watched Young as she ran out of the school with a smile on his face.

“Youngmi-ah, you’ll be the death of me.” Luhan mumbled smiling as he stood up from the ground. He dusted himself off and left the building to the dorms since he couldn’t wait to tease Youngmi more, knowing that the outcome will be funny and maybe it would hurt.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Youngmis POV

 

It was finally Friday and I got to school normally, like a ninja of course but I was a bit cautious of Luhan the creeptard since he might pounce on me and start hugging me again like the past incident that happened that should be kept secret. I feel like punching him straight on the face like no joke. That kid has been pissing me off the whole week and has been making me use up all my energy that I try to conserve for better purposes.

So what happened was for the whole week he has been bothering me and kept asking me to be his friend but obviously I would say no. I don’t want a friend like him, I don’t want any friends. I’m fine with me and no one else. Having no friends did great wonders for me for the past two years so why do I need one now?

 

 

Flashback

 

Tuesday

 

For the whole day he was like doing nothing. He was being normal; no he was just not talking to me at school which was fine. You shouldn’t put Luhan and normal together since they don’t match. But when we came home, started happening.

So what happened was I was doing my damn business in my room. I was doing my homework and other things and he started knocking on the door repeatedly. I told him to go away but he wouldn’t leave so I opened it and shouted at him looking and sounding really pissed giving him more pleasure to annoy me more.

“What the do you want?” I asked sounding pissed off.

“Will you be my friend?” He asked smiling at me.

I sighed and closed the door on his face. I thought that he would just leave it like that but I was clearly wrong. He kept doing it. I opened the door again and I kept shouting at him but he just kept asking me to be his friend but I kept saying no.

 

Wednesday

 

Nothing happened. The creeptard just didn’t talk to me for the whole day since he had friends which was awesome that he didn’t bother me anymore or so I thought.

 

Thursday

 

That day might have been the worst day of the week. What happened was that I got to school without him since I ran away again, don’t hate me. I just dislike the kid.

I did the normal things, I put my bag in my locker and got my things for my oh so boring classes and headed to the classroom and there he was leaning on the door frame with that creepy smile on his face waiting for someone and what do you know it was me he was waiting for. -.-

I walked past him and he started following me inside with his head hovering on my right shoulder like some weirdo then he started saying things to my ear that gave me displeasure.

“Hey Youngmi, do you want to be my friend?” He asked whispering it to me.

“No.” Was my response.

“Hey Youngmi, do you want to be my friend?” He asked again.

“No.” I said as I got to my seat and I sat down on it placing my books on the desk in front of me.

There was no one sitting on the seat in front of me so he casually sat down on it just as the owner of the desk got there. It was awkward since the owner just stood there waiting for Luhan to move but he obviously didn’t do anything and kept asking me to be his friend.

“Wanna be my friend?” He asked again resting his head on my desk.

“No!” I hissed glaring at him.

“Luhan-shii, do you want to swap seats? If you’re just going to use my seat then we should just swap.” The guy said and I was panicking in my head but I just kept a straight face like I didn’t care.

“Sure. Thank you.” The creeptard said smiling at the guy who moved away from us.

“COME BACK!!! EVEN THOUGH I DON’T KNOW YOU, COME BACK!!”

“So do you want to be my friend?” He asked again and again.

So for the whole entire day he tagged along behind me asking me to be his friend every 3 second but I just said no of course. I was barely tolerating the guy and I was at my limits and I could have cut his head off in front of everyone but I didn’t want to go to jail and I didn’t want people to look at me. So the option was invalid.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

It was lunch and I couldn’t wait to go eat since I was dying of hunger, I could eat anything that moved then. It was like hell for me just to get to my locker then to my hang out place.

For the past days Luhan hasn’t been with me for lunch since he got a few friends. They were the weirdos of the school. When he joined the group he instantly fit with them. I told you they were the weirdos of the school.

I was pretty sure that they named their group something like Exo or something weird. I’m like what the does that mean? Exo? What planet did they come from? Seriously they were like being so rowdy the past days that I heard them making a ruckus in the cafeteria from the back of the school which was a a few kilometers away.

If they start coming to my house every day, it’s not just their necks that will break. Everything will break in their body and I mean everything. Anything that I could see that isn’t broken will BE broken.

At lunch he had to come to my spot and talk to me. I just wanted to be alone and eat peacefully without a devil next to me that watches what I do every time I do something or  every time I try to breathe.

“Yougmi?” He said as he watched me eat my lunch in silence. I looked up at him and raised my right my brow.

“Can I be your friend?” He asked me again for the hundred times he has asked me this week but this time he wasn’t smiling. He had that really serious face on. I was getting uncomfortable.

“Why do you keep insisting on being friends with me?” I asked placing food in my mouth.

“I just want a true friend and I think you’d be the best for the job.” He confessed as his eyes sparkled.

“Well, I don’t want to be friends. I don’t need any.” I told him.

“Why? Is it because of those rules that you follow? Is it because of that? Why don’t you just throw it away?” He asked catching me off guard.

“How did he know about my rules? How? HOW?!!!”

“I don’t want to talk to you about this and it’s none of your business.” I stated as I stood up and walking away. I was getting furious. He didn’t have the right to tell me anything that I should or shouldn’t do. He’s not my friend and he will never be one. How did he even find my rules? Was he going through my stuff but I always lock my door.

“Wait.” He said grabbing my wrist to stop me. “What would I have to do to be your friend? I’d do anything.”

“Anything?

 

 



 

Authors Note:

MEERY CHRISTMAS MY CHICKEN McMIGGLETS!!! Hope you have the bestest Christmas ever! Spend it with oyur loved ones and have fun. May the holiday cheers be showered down on you and GOD BLESS!!

I initially wanted to finish this chapter this morning at about like 1 but I was just too tired. Hope you have the best holidays ever! 

 

*Question/s of the Day*

How do you think Luhan found out about the rules? I smell trouble brewing around.... 

Is my chapters too long? Tell me please!

So what are you doing for the holidays? Going somewhere? Staying at home?

Comment below to answer. 

 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE and SHARE!!!

Just edited a few things. Sorry for the false update.