~Chapter 25~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

Something Special - Urban Zakapa

 



 

Authors POV

 

“You said it was only going to be two days yet he’s still here,” Youngmi whined.

“I know…. But he didn’t want to leave yet so I let him stay for a few more days,” Luhan replied.

“He better leave soon or else I’ll snap a neck,” Youngmi mumbled under her breath.

For the past two days Youngmi has been awaiting Luxins departure. She couldn’t wait for the little runt to leave and have peace at last but her nightmare seemed to lengthen indefinitely. She knew Luxin must have missed his brother dearly and doesn’t want to leave yet but being a little devil was not a part of their agreements (Luhan and Youngmis agreement).

Both arrived at LOEN P.A.H.S early again like the past few days without Myungsoo. He has been occupied with his gang and hasn’t showed up after his and Sungjongs date. Luhan and Youngmi shrugged it off thinking he wanted to be with his friends after hanging out with both of them too much and thinking he might have wanted to cleanse himself from the weird that he acquired from hanging out with Luhan and Youngmi.

“Can I ask something?” Luhan asked.

“Even if I say no you would still ask anyway so you can answer your own question,” Youngmi said.

“Right then… do you have plans this weekend?” Luhan asked.

“No. Why?”

“Well maybe we can go somewhere with Luxin. He wants to go somewhere and I wanted to take him to Lotte World or somewhere fun and I thought maybe you wanted to go?”

“Maybe.. I don’t know..”

“Right then..”

Luhan and Youngmi walked towards their lockers and everything seemed normal until they opened their lockers.

Inside was an envelope, a blue envelope. It looked suspicious for both of them since because of past notes.

Luhan and Youngmi looked at each other and looked back to the envelope. They both grabbed it and quickly shut their lockers. Once out, they looked at each other again then to the envelopes in their hand.

“Why do you have that?” Youngmi asked.

“I should ask the same to you.”

“Well I found this in my locker.”

“Obviously, I found this in my locker too. You don’t see me waving it everywhere when we met each other this morning do you?”

“Well, why do you have it?

“How do I know?” Luhan flicked her on the forehead and she rubbed the sore spot.

“Open it then!” Youngmi hissed.

“Let’s open it together.”

“Why does he have the note?” Youngmi thought to herself as she kept eye on Luhan who did the same to her.

“Why does she have the same note as me?” Luhan thought.

They knew something was shifty from each other but they didn’t say anything but just judged with their minds.

“Ready?” Luhan asked. Youngmi nodded and they both placed the tips of their thumb fingernail under the closed flap of the envelope and again looked at each other.

“1, 2, 3 GO!” Luhan chanted.

Then they both opened it at the same time. They took out the light blue paper inside and opened it.

Luhan came closer to Youngmi to see what was inside her note. Then they looked at each other again.

For them it felt like they stared at each other for an hour but it was only actually just 2 seconds when they finally came back to their senses and looked back to their notes.

“Want to read it? It’s the same so there is not point of both of us reading it when one could just read it out loud,” Youngmi said.

“NOT ME!” Luhan yelled.

Youngmi groaned at how her plan backfired.

“Fine.”

Youngmi skimmed it first then read it.

She read, “Dear whatever. You have been invited to the Kims annual dinner celebration. Please come dressed formally to this grand event and everything will be supplied for you.”

Luhan quickly looks at his paper and read to the same part.

“Do you have that as well?” Youngmi asked.

He nodded and urged her to go on.

“Blah blah blah… explanation where it is held.. somewhere fancy….. You are going to be driven there by a limousine unless you want it to be changed. Do call us for preferences.. more blah blah blah…. P.S Youngmi, look pretty for me. Myungsoo.” Youngmi finally ended.

“Well I didn’t have the P.S part but it’s pretty much the same,” Luhan stated.

“So when is it again?” Luhan asked.

“It’s” – Youngmi reads it again – “next week Saturday.” Youngmi folded the note and put it back in the envelope.

“Good! We can go on our trip with Luxin this weekend!” Luhan jumped a bit in excitement.

Youngmi groaned looking saddened at the thought.

“What’s wrong with Luxin?” Luhan asked.

“He keeps pestering me.”

“About what? He’s 7.”

“He keeps saying that you one day we’ll both get married and we’ll make lots of babies since he was it in his dreams..”

Luhan obviously laughed. He even slapped his knees.

Youngmi then just rolled her eyes and waited till he calmed down.

After a few more seconds of laughing Luhan then calmed down and apologised for his actions.

“Did he really say that?”

“Yes he did and he won’t stop saying that we’ll have millions of kids.. The thought just gives me shivers.” Youngmi shivered. She wrapped her arms around herself.

“Thanks,” he sarcastically said.

 

*****

 

Luhan and Youngmi came home after school and were greeted by a very happy Luxin. For Youngmi, Luxin seemed to be too happy. She was nervous.

“NOONA!” Luxin exclaimed running towards Youngmi as she stepped inside the living room.

Youngmi widened her eyes and braced for Luxins powerful hugs.

She could feel his tight hug around her. Luxin practically catapulted towards Youngmi and clung onto her for dear life like a koala. She hugged him back with confused face but with a small smile.

“What’s so scary about him?” Luhan whispered to Youngmi as he walked past her.

Youngmi finally let Luxin go and urged him to go watch the program that was showing in the TV and she walked towards the couch where Luhan was resting.

“You obviously haven’t heard what abominations he has been feeding me,” Youngmi hissed quietly as she sat down next to Luhan.

“He’s seven, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Just don’t worry about it,” Luhan told her.

“I mean why would get married to you? Like I can’t even…” She said.

“Wow, thanks,” Luhan sarcastically said.

“You know what I mean… You and I would just be fuc…” oungmi tried saying but was quickly covered by Luhans large hands over .

“No swearing near the kid!” He hissed. She nodded and pushed away from their close encounter.

“Whatever. What I meant was that you and I would be REALLY weird and I just can’t imagine us being together, you know?” She said.

“I got what you mean but that’s still degrading.” Luhan kicked Luxin on the back and asked him to come to sit next to him. Luxin did what he was told and he quickly ran towards the two and jumped between and Youngmi with a great big smile.

Luxin grabbed Luhan and Youngmis hand and wrapped their hand around him and said, “Umma and Appa.”

That got Youngmis attention quickly. She frowned at Luhan who chuckled at what his little brother said and she quickly retreated her hand away from the boy and so did Luhan but Luxin didn’t mind, he was too engrossed with the program on the TV.

“Umma and Appa? Oh my god! What is this kid taking? Youngmi thought to herself as she looked at the happy seven year old next to her.

As she looked up she saw Luhan looking at her with the knowing smile and she disliked it one bit. She clenched her hand into fists and quickly punched Luhan on the arms without Luxin knowing. What a ninja.

Luhan hissed in pain and shot her a look but she looked away like nothing ever happened.

Luxin on the other hand did have a clue to what the elders have been doing behind him. The program that he was watching was so entertaining that he even sat on the edge of his seat with sparkles in his eyes.

When the little boy heard the hissing noise he looked back at them then quickly went back to the TV.

As soon as Luhan tried doing the same but the less violent way – which was flicking her on the ear or something – but Youngmi immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him closer so she could whisper something to him.

“No violence in front of the kid!” Youngmi whispered with a smile knowing that she won.

“Fine,” Luhan muttered very displeased.

“KIDS! Dinner is done!” Bomi announced from the kitchen.

Luxin was the first one to get off the couch and run to the kitchen followed by Youngmi who had the same expression as the kid – overly excited and hungry for food – but she paced herself and Luhan followed behind chuckling at both of them.

The three of them seated themselves around the table and waited until Bomi came to the table with food in hand, very good looking and smelling food. Before she could sit down she told them something.

“You know it’s hard to make food for four people every day… wait no scratch that, it’s hard to make food for five people.” Bomi looked intently at her younger sister when she said five people.

“Funny.” Youngmi gave her sister a funny look before she started salivating at the food that her sister placed on the table.

“Dig in my little piglets!” Bomi said sitting herself down.

Soon her little piglets – Youngmi and Luxin – ate their dinner. They of course had to fight over the last piece of barbecued pork. Luxin of course won the war for the pork since Bomi and Luhan took his side and Youngmi felt cheated. Even her own sister would someone else than family.

Throughout their dinner Youngmi silently ate unlike other nights when she would be the only one to talk and make a ruckus across the table. That day it was Luxin and Bomi but not Youngmi and Luhan seemed to notice after all since he didn’t get pestered by her when he didn’t eat his vegetables. Potatoes are not his thing.

Luhan stopped eating and looked at the quiet girl next to him. Knowing that something was wrong he nudged her under the table. She looked up at him and raised a brow.

“Are you okay?” he mouthed.

She nodded but he didn’t believe her. She’s a bad actress. Youngmi went back to eating with her head down and kept quiet.

Luhan nudged her again but harder making her cross with him.

“Are you sure?” he asked again, quietly.

“I told you I’m fine,” Youngmi said but Luhan could see right through her lie. She’s not a great actress.

Luhan leaned closer so he was able to whisper to her.

“Come on Youngmi, I practically know when you lie or not. You do know that you’re not a great actress right?” Luhan joked with her but she disliked his joke so she pinched him on the thigh.

“You ,” she whispered.

“Just tell me if you’re all right.” Luhan sat back to his seat properly and resumed eating.

“I’m just a bit sad, that’s all.” Youngmi answered him truthfully.

“Will ice cream make you happy?” Luhan asked quietly so Luxin wouldn’t be able to hear. Luxin gets a bit too excited when sugar is concerned. Jumping off the walls kind of excited, you could say he gets hyper.

Youngmi smiled at the thought of ice cream but she had her head down and Luhan was the only one who could see it, he smiled too.

How does Luhan do it? He’s the only person who can change Youngmis mind that quickly even her sister can’t do it. Luhan must be really special if the suggestion of ice creams gets her really excited.

 

 

 



Authors Note:

I am so so so so sorry for the long wait for this bad chapter. Year 10 has been a to me and I have like 4 assignments to do. It a lot. This chapter was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but my internet has been a and still is.. I can't even with this internet. Before it worked but it's PMSing for a few days and I dislike it. I shall try to update tonight or tomorrow which will be awesome. It will contain a lot of fluff and there might be a kiss and trouble hehehehe.

After the last update about 8 people has unsubscribed and I was sad but I still have you guys which I love so so much. I think I don't say I love you to you guys at all but I do. I LOVE YOU!!! A LOT!!

 

tumblr_men183nP8r1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

Year 10 is so much even though I know I can do it I just don't want to. At least AFF and your comments help me all the time which is the best thing in the whole world and I am so sorry for such a lame chapter and for the long wait. I'll try having the next chapter by tonight or tomorrow. I LOVE YOU ALL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!

tumblr_m455bnhqJW1qbjfui.gif