~Chapter 27~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

 

Expectations - Girl's Day

 



 

Youngmis POV

 

It was a Wednesday afternoon when I was trying to search for my dress for the dinner party and it was heavily pouring outside as I watched the rain pelting down on everything, hard. I was sitting on a beige coloured double sided couch (it doesn’t have a back rest) overlooking outside through a glass window.

I watched as the rain seemingly attacked the objects outside. I watched as a white dog was getting rained on mercilessly by the rain after being leashed on a pole and was left outside. It was horrible for the dog but since I’m weird it made me smile. I also watched the stupid people who ran around cowering to shelters because they did not take time to at least look or watch or listen to the weather forecast and now they suffered the consequences of being pelted on because they didn't bring umbrellas with them. People sometimes make me want to stab myself because of their stupidity.

Luckily for me, Myungsoos driver had one for Luhan and me to safely arrive at our destination - an expensive looking clothing store where only rich people go to - and have no trace of rain on us. Rich people are so well prepared.

As I watched everything outside my mind kept going back to last week, the kiss that occurred on Thursday night. For some reason it clouded my mind the whole week even when Luxin, Luhan and I hung out that weekend.

I was kind of disappointed that I was so out of it throughout our outing that I couldn't spend time having fun with Luxin. I missed him when he left on Sunday.

Don't get me wrong, I disliked the little runt but at the same time I loved him. I guess I have this thing for annoying and clingy people just like her brother. I don't like Luhan or anything; it was just that I tend to have more friends on the clingy and annoying type.

Everything was because of Luhan and the kiss that we shared. If it didn't happen then I wouldn't be so out of it all the time and every time I think about it I unconsciously touch my lips as if the feeling was still there.

What troubled me was that he hasn't spoken anything to me about it, he didn't even answer me when I asked him why he had to kiss me when we could have just ran away since it looked like we were faster than the stalker. What conclusion did he get to kiss me at the end?

I was still sitting on the couch watching the rain mindlessly just like the past week. The kiss that is still freshly stuck in my brain, my fake relationship with Myungsoo, the dinner party and the notes that just magically stopped arriving; everything clouded my mind and swirled around my exhausted brain like a blender.

Everything was spinning and blitzing into mush as it kept turning and it didn't show any signs of stopping any time soon but when I thought it did, another ingredient was thrown in it that made it turn faster. My mind was a smoothie blender and it didn't have any buttons to make it stop or a fuse to shut off to just end it all. Life isn't like that and I hated it.

For some reason I had the urge to call Luhan and talk to him even if he was just a door away from me. It's always comforting that he's around me all the time even if I act like I hate it when he's with me 24/7. I wanted to ask him and have an honest talk with him about what happened that night. Why he kissed me and why in general. I felt like kicking the door that separated us and drag him outside and make him spill everything but my plans was interrupted.

Finally the tailor who looked like she was about in her late 20's or early 30's came back to the room wheeling a rack full of expensive and amazing looking dresses that was sinful to touch. She was wearing a white business long sleeved shirt that was tucked in inside her business skirt. She was wearing a 3 inch heeled short boots that complimented the accessories that she was wearing around her body. She was so pretty that I think I turned gay for her for a second.

If you were thinking why I didn't talk about her yet was because I did not have a clear look at her earlier when I arrived because she left early while looking away from me and I only had the chance to look at her back profile. She still looked pretty from the back.

"I am so sorry! The person who is paying us wanted you to try wearing about 500 dresses and as a girl I couldn't let you go through that so I am truly sorry.... Eh what's your name again?" She asked.

"Kim Youngmi is my name and it's all right I've only been waiting for....." I looked at the gaunt glass clock on the wall and damn, I've been waiting for an hour and I didn't even know it. It was Luhans fault; it's always his fault even if it isn't. "A few minutes anyway," I continued smiling at her.

"Well come here and let's get started looking for your dress," she said running towards me full of excitement. She grabbed my hand and wrapped the other hand around my shoulder.

"Unnie, can I know your name?" I asked awkwardly as she guided me to the rack of dresses.

"Right, hello my name is Kim Minjung." She stepped away from me and offered her hand which I gladly took. She smiled at me and I did the same. I was comfortable with her and I liked it.

Minjung unnie pushed me towards the rack and said, "Pick some and try them on." I nodded and picked a few that looked nice and headed to the changing rooms.

I got inside and I slipped my clothes off and I grabbed one of the dresses I picked and slipped it on but when I was about to zip it in the back it got stuck and I was sweating crazily as I tried zipping it up but no avail. I opened the door and perked my head outside looking for unnie.

"Minjung unnie?" I asked looking around the elegant room.

I could hear a rolling of a trolley and what do you know she came in with a food trolley full of snacks and tea. I got hungry.

"What's wrong," she asked as she took one if the biscuits off the silver platter and taking a bit out of it.

"This is hard..."

She giggled and I looked puzzled.

"That's what she said," she unnie commented making me look at her confused.

"Why does everyone say that? I don't get it!" I was frustrated, with the dress and the 'hard' comment.

"It's a joke. So what's wrong?"

"I need help with this dress," I said, pouting a bit. She smiled and finished her biscuit and came towards me.

She came inside the spacious room with me and I turned my back to her so she was able to see my first world problems.

"Right, don't worry. Unnie will make her magic work," she said making me smile.

After a few seconds she finally got the zip up and she left so I could look at myself in the mirror. Then I went outside so she could see if the dress was all right.

"Is this all right?" I asked holding both my hands back and she was there sitting on the couch facing me while eating another biscuit.

"You look stunning but it's a no," she quickly said making me pout.

For some reason I have been pouting since I don't know when, I've been pouting whenever I start whining but I think because Luhan and Myungsoo has been doing aegyo around me all the time that now it's stuck with me.

God, what have I become?

This was Luhans fault, it's his entire fault. I blame everything on him even if he didn't do it because I could yet be owns up to it which makes me feel guilty about what I did.

"Put this on," she said giving me a few more dresses and pushed me inside the dressing room.

"So how long have you been working here unnie?" I asked as I changed.

Minjung unnie seemed like a great friend for Bomi unnie and I and I want her to be close with us since she's really cool and she would be a great addition to our little family. Also, Bomi unnie needed girlfriends and Minjung unnie would be great.

"About four to five years." I could hear her taking bites on the biscuits that she kept eating and it made me really hungry too.

"Wow really? That's cool," I commented as I slipped another dress.

It was a white dress, a short one that had lace around the bottom and it was strapless and a zip on the side which was easier to do, thank god. It looked too white for my liking but it was still a great dress.

I came out and posed for fun. I did the 'stomach ache' where I had to look like a I had a stomach ache and squeeze my stomach. It was fun acting like a model.

I hear her laughing and I did the same so I posed more but really over the top. "So what about this one?" I asked, twirling.

"The colour isn't you," she said, "another one. Oh! Wear the light pink coloured dress."

I huffed inside and changed to the light pink one. It was strapless and was comfortably tight around the legs and it stopped just about the top of my knees. It looked great but I didn't know if this was the one so I went outside for criticism.

I heard Minjung unnie squeal and I quickly covered myself for some reason and looked at her with widened eyes.

"That is perfect!" She exclaimed running towards me still wrapping my arms around myself for safety precautions.

"Is it nice?"

"It's beautiful, you're beautiful."

I blushed at her comment and smiled a bit.

"Okay since we found your dress then let me take it and you can bring it home," she said smiling at me. I nodded and headed inside the changing room again then changed.

I opened the door ajar and passed her the dress and she took it from me and I started changing to my school skirt.

As I was about to button my shirt I heard the door open, I yelled out her name but she didn't answer. No one answered me so I opened the door a little bit to poke my head through but no one was there. To search thoroughly I went outside without my shirt ed, all of it.

I walked for a bit then saw a figure facing his back from me wearing a black suit as he looked outside.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed pointing at him.

He spun around and stared at me wide eyed and I did the same, it was Luhan.

I shrieked and he screamed. I wrapped my shirt around myself so he wasn't able to look at my body anymore (I had a bra on) and he closed his eyes with his hands while we were still screaming and shrieking at each other.

"GO OUTSIDE YOU ERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? OH MY GOD! ERT! ERT!"

"WHY ARE YOU ?!"

"IT'S CALLED CHANGING! NOW. GO.OUT.SIDE!"

"I CAN'T SEE! YOUNGMI-AH HELP ME, PLEASE?!"

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Authors POV

 

“You are such a ert!” Youngmi hissed, looking angry. She had her arms crossed in front of her and her legs crossed too.

“I already apologised a hundred times yet you still won’t forgive me. I told you it was an accident and I wanted to see what dress you were going to pick but I didn’t know you were everywhere!” Luhan protested.

Youngmi huffed and kept her attention to outside.

Youngmi and Luhan were in the car that was provided by Myungsoo and they were told that they were going to have a dinner somewhere in the city and of course expenses paid by Myungsoo. Lucky them.

“At least we’re going to have dinner right?” Youngmis expression quickly changed and smiled at Luhan who looked somewhat sad.

“What do you know… food always makes everything better doesn’t it? At least you’re not angry at me anymore, right?” Luhan asked smiling and hoping.

“SHUSH!”

The drive went silently with a few laughs and a few sounds of smacks and punches but it was all well until they arrived at the five starred restaurant where everything costs more than someone’s life, literally. Apparently water costs more than 100 thousand won.

Youngmi stood frozen in front of the restaurant with open. She clutched Luhans arms as she looked at what was in front of her as she couldn’t believe what it was.

“Luhan? Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” She nodded her head frantically whilst smiling like a lunatic as she started hitting Luhans arms.

“Yes I can..” he replied. He let her hit him on the arms like it was nothing, her punches that seemed like atomic bombs to other but to Luhan they felt like pokes on the arms. He got so used to it that his body was just immune to whatever inhumane strength she has.

“Come on!” He grabbed one of her hands and pulled her along inside the restaurant.

“I can’t believe we’re actually here! HERE!” Youngmi whispered to Luhan as their driver talked to the front of the house.

“Shut up and act normal!” Luhan whispered back. She kept quiet.

Soon one of the workers ushered them inside a vacant room with just one table.

“Please have a seat and I will be back shortly with the menus. Make yourself comfortable.” The waiter left and Youngmi and Luhan sat down around the table that was provided for them.

Youngmi couldn’t contain herself anymore and let everything out. She squealed and fanned herself as the red engulfed her face. Luhan could only chuckle. She then started chanting, “Oh my goggles.” Her legs under the table couldn’t stop stomping. Her excitement was too much.

Luhan stood up and looked around the room and headed to the exit.

“Hey, where are you going?” Youngmi asked after pausing her fangirling of a restaurant.

“I’m just going to the loo..” he replied. He waved and left.

Youngmi was now alone in the brightly lit room. Her feet started doing its thing again where it just starts moving by itself from the excitement then her hands started doing the same. She looked like a little kid with worms inside her and she just twisted and turned with a creepy smile on her face. A smile that could make a killer turn nice.

Youngmi waited for Luhan quietly while still chanting, “Oh my goggles to herself.” The door opened and in came the waiter with a box in hand, a small white box with a pink ribbon just like the box that had her dress in it.

The waiter came up to her and gave it to her before leaving politely.

“Thanks…” she said.

She looked curiously at the little box in her hand and quickly untied the ribbon. She opened it and her stomach felt like it dropped from godzillas head. She took the picture out the box and held it up as her hand shook crazily.

The picture contained Youngmi and Luhan inside the shop they were before. Youngmi had her shirt ed and her bare stomach was visible and her bra was too. She could only see Luhans face but it was clear enough to know it was him. On the bottom of the picture it said, “I guess s really do need more than one man to satisfy them.”

 

 

 



Authors Note:

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Youngmi again got delivered a picture, not a note. I hope it didn't disappoint. Luhan is such a ert XD

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Is this story funny enough or do I need to add more?

Is the notes driving you crazy?

Comments to answer below <3

 

By the way... I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Also hello to my lovely waifu who just started reading this... she might not be able to read this chapter yet but hello to my waifu! <3