~Chapter 5~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

Airbag - Tablo ft Naul

 



 

Authors POV

 

“Where are you going?” Luhan asked as he watched Youngmi get up and walk away looking sour.

“None of your goddamn business.” Youngmi hissed glaring at him one last time.

“Youngmi-ah, wait up.” Luhan cried out as he hurriedly grabbed the two lunch packs in his locker. He cried out her name as he tried catching up to her.

Youngmi walked faster and faster trying to make Luhan lose her but no avail. The boy was still trailing behind her yelling out her name trying to get her attention. It sure did get attention, a lot of it, not from Youngmi though but from the bystanders along the hallway of the school.

They looked at him weirdly and shrugged him off and did their business.

After a few minutes of trying to make Youngmi stop so he could talk to her, he finally got a hold of her arms yanking her into a stop.

Youngmi stopped her movements at the sudden grip that was holding her. She looked at him and gave him an icy glare.

“What do you want?” Youngmi asked sounding angry as they turned into an empty hallway.

“Can we talk please?” Luhan asked gently letting her hand go.

“You have 1 minute, start.” She commanded looking at her watch on her wrist.

“I just wanted to give you your lunch.” Luhan stated holding out the pink lunch pack. “You forgot it this morning so your sister asked me to give it to you.”

“I don’t need it, I’m not hungry.” Youngmi replied looking away.

“Youngmi you dumb , you’re hungry as a . Why are you so stupid?”

Just then Youngmis stomach growled and emitted a very unusual sound, a very hungry creature. It was more like a roar than a normal growl.

“Why are you doing this to me stomach?”

“By the sound of the things inside your stomach I think you need to eat.” Luhan said smiling at her. “You also didn’t eat your breakfast this morning.”

Youngmi hated the fact that the creeptard was right. She’s hungry as a broke obese person in front of a McDonald fast food shop. She hated the fact that he was always right.

“Why are you always right? I think he’s an alien.”

Youngmi looked at the pink lunch pack in Luhans hand with hesitation in her eyes. She looked at him and he gave her a nod for reassurance. She quickly snatched the lunch pack out of his hand and clutched it pressing it on her chest and hugging it.

“You’re welcome.” Luhan smiled at her.

“Thank you.” Youngmi quietly and meekly said.

“I couldn’t hear you? Can you say it again?” Luhan asked leaning closer putting his hand behind his ear trying to listen what she said.

“I said thank you.” Youngmi said a bit louder.

“Excuse me? I couldn’t quite catch that?” Luhan said to her.

“I said thank you!” she finally yelled fuming with anger as she glared at him.

“Oh, you’re welcome.” He smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

Luhan knew what she said from the beginning. He just wanted to have fun like he always does and it escalated quickly.

Youngmi gave him another glare and walked away clutching the lunch pack in her hands. She walked through the empty hallways hurrying herself to her lunch spot where she always stays to eat her lunch alone, by herself with no human interactions whatsoever.

About halfway through the hallway she could hear a faint noise from behind her, it sounded like shoes. Youngmi looked behind her and saw Luhan creeping behind her crouching with his hands like a tyrannosaurus rex in front of his chest on his tippy toes.

As soon as Youngmi looked behind her Luhan froze on his spot acting like nothing happened. He was still in the pose but his eyes wandered around the hallway looking at things that could make the situation less awkward.

Youngmi sighed and asked him a question.

“What the are you doing? Being a dinosaur?” Youngmi snickered crossing her hands on her chest.

Luhan rested on his feet and straightened himself as he looked at Youngmi like nothing happened.

What was he doing?

Luhan didn’t even know what he was doing, he was just following Youngmi to wherever she was going and his body just reacted and moved on its own and a dinosaur was the outcome.

“I’m asking you a question, creeptard.” Youngmi hissed eyeing him. “What are you doing?

“I was following you.” Luhan answered rubbing the back of his neck.

“Why?”

“I was following you because I don’t have anyone to hang out with.” Luhan shyly said.

“What about your friends? What about that Hee and her Heetrolls? She was clearly interest in you.” Youngmi stated.

“They’re not my friends. I don’t even know who they are, they just talked to me.” He answered.

Youngmi gave him a straight face with no emotion on it at all as she nodded her head to what he said.

“So can I hang out with you?” Luhan asked smiling at her.

“Nope.” She replied as she quickly ran away leaving Luhan speechless and disappointed.

Youngmi opened the door and cackled as she ran to her secret lunch spot behind the school, surrounded by trees and green things called grass and leaves.

She sat down and opened her lunch pack that her sister made for her. She quickly dug in and savoured every bite that she placed in . How she loved her unnie.

About half way to her lunch she heard rustling from the bushes behind her. Youngmi glanced behind her as her curiosity and guard rose to a high. After a few nail-biting seconds Luhan emerged from the bushes with a smile on his face as he headed towards her.

Youngmi groaned as she saw Luhan come out of the flowery bushes. Feeling annoyed she gave him a dirty look.

“ my life.”

“Hey Youngmi.” Luhan greeted with a smile.

“What are you doing here?” Youngmi asked placing her lunch down next to her.

“I told you I didn’t have friends to hang out with so I looked for you and ta-dah, I found you.” He replied cheerfully as he sat down across her on the low cut grass.

“Do you think we’re friends?” Youngmi asked.

“No, but you’re the closest to one so I concluded to follow you and also your sister said that you were my buddy.” He said.

“I don’t care if we’re buddies. Don’t talk to me and don’t assume that we’re friends because we are not even close to being one.” She replied.

“Why not? I really like you as a friend.” Luhan confessed.

“Well I don’t.” She hissed.

“Soooooooooooo, can we be friends?” Luhan asked placing meat in his mouth.

“NO!” She yelled closing her lunch pack and getting up from the grass.

“Please?” He pleaded with aegyo.

“ no.” She replied walking away from him but was quickly pulled down next to him landing on her .

“Fine if you don’t want to be friends at least stay and eat your lunch.” Luhan said letting go of her wrist.

Youngmi gave him a look and rubbed her sore rear. She gave up and opened her lunch pack again and started eating in silence beside Luhan who looked around his surroundings.

“How did you find this place?” Youngmi asked. “No one knows this place.”

“Some bird told me.” Luhan said cheekily.

“If I find that bird I’m going to shove it down your throat.” Youngmi said shoving spoonful of rice in .

“I don’t think that bird would fit in my mouth.” Luhan joked.

The tweeting of birds and rustling leaves and grass were heard as they sat in silence. Luhan admired the scenery that was laid in front of him and Youngmi on the other hand couldn’t wait to leave. She tried leaving but Luhan kept pulling her down next to him.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Youngmi stayed behind the crowd as the P.E teacher introduced herself.

“Hello, I am Ms Yoon. I am going to be your Physical Education teacher for the year. I hope to see good things come out of this class.” Ms Yoon introduced.

Youngmi rolled her eyes and sighed as she watched the teacher talked about rules.

“Why am I here?”

One thing that you must do if you are outside having a class for some goddamn reason is to always stay in the large crowd to make yourself invisible. If you’re teacher thinks that it’s a nice day outside and takes you outside to do a lesson or have P.E then you must read this part.

A great way to make people not notice you is to always go along with the crowd. Go where they go and stay there until the class ends and you run somewhere to hide.

You see if you’re outside and you’re alone you will get noticed quickly and people will start staring at you and start whispering to their friends at how weird and strange you are or how much of a loner you looked like.

It is very appropriate to stay in those large groups until you finish the class.

If you have P.E for example you just don’t go to the back of the field and wait till the bell rings because you will be easy to be pin pointed.

By staying in those groups the teacher will not notice you and the chances of you getting picked to demonstrate something in front of the class is very low. It is also highly appropriate to crouch down and make yourself look very little and small so if the teacher wants to pick someone to go in front of the class you will be behind someone and be unnoticed.

That was what Youngmi did the whole entire P.E lesson. She tagged along with large groups of guys and girls to seem that she was a part of the ‘group’.

Youngmi changed into her uniform and went to her locker. When she got there, Luhan was already waiting for her as he leaned on his locker.

“Hey Youngmi.” He greeted with that same smile of his.

Youngmi gave him a disgusted look and opened her locker door arranging her stuff in her bag.

“So what was up with you at P.E today?” Luhan asked.

“What do you mean?” Youngmi asked.

“What was up with the tagging along with those large groups? You looked like a weird animal running around.” Luhan said.

“Shut up. It’s none of your business.” Youngmi spat.

“Fine.” He mumbled.

Youngmi closed her locker door and placed her beg behind her, she then started walking away from him. Luhan followed behind her resting his hands in his trouser pockets.

As they got to the entrance of the school Luhan asked her a question.

“So can I be your friend?” Luhan asked walking beside her.

“NO!” Youngmi hissed.

Luhan quickly grabbed her around the waist and held her tight making her freeze in surprise.

“What the is this kid doing?”

Everyone started staring at them as they stopped to look at the commotion.

Youngmi didn’t want attention and she’s getting it. All of it.

“Let go.” She hissed feeling the heat go through her body.

“No, until you say we’re friends.” Luhan smiled as she tried getting away from him.

 

 



 

Authors Note:

Here is another update. Hope you like it. This is unedited since I have to go somewhere. I'll do it later.

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Who do you think is the bird that told Luhan where Youngmi was?

Have you ever been caught doing a random pose? Or did you have awkward moments where you were caught doing something.

Like what Luhan did and T.O.P in the YG Special. Comment below to answer.

 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE and SHARE!!