~Chapter 2~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

 

 

Stupid/Babo - Juniel ft Yonghwa

 



 

Authors POV

 

“Come on, get up,” Luhan said handing out his arm to help her up.

Youngmi shot him a glare, a glare that could penetrate through his head. That showed how her intense her glaring was.

“Why? Are you sorry for what you did?” she asked eyeing him.

“Haha, no. You’re dirtying the floor.” Luhan snickered holding back a laugh.

Youngmi got off the floor and dusted herself off of the dirt that she acquired from momentarily dying on the floor crying out her sister’s name. You could say that Youngmi was at the over-dramatic stage when food was concerned. She loves her food.

Sighing in defeat Youngmi shot him a glare and headed inside her room muttering blaspheming words at him under her breath. Words that might make you cover you ears from too much blasphemy.

Luhan gave her a smile and a wave looking as innocent as ever, an angel who fell from the sky.

Youngmi closed the door and rested her body on it. She heaved a giant sigh and closed her eyes from all the energy that she wasted on just a merely 2 hours of being awake and she still had more than 10 hours to go. She needed to save her energy but a certain retarded dumb had to use most of it up.

“Come on Youngmi, you can do this!” she cheered trying to cheer herself for the later hours that were coming for her.

“Go Youngmi!” someone cheered from outside her door.

Youngmi widened her eyes in surprise as her face heated up.

“This kid will die soon.”

Her anger rose as the seconds passed her. What the hell was he doing on the other side? Calming herself down, she opened the door with an innocent smile that hid anger and irritation for the latter. How she could strangle him right now. If Youngmi didn't have enough self-control then Luhan would have been in his death bed by then.

“What are you doing?” Youngmi asked watching Luhan in front of her door with that creepy smile that irritated her to no ends, to infinity and beyond.

“I was cheering you on,” he casually said. “Go Youngmi!”

Her eyed twitched as she smiled at him trying to suppress his anger for him. She heaved a sigh and closed the door on his face but carefully this time. Before she could close it fully shut Luhan stopped it with his hands.

“You still need to help me with my stuff.” Luhan informed her pointing at the boxes on the ground.

“I already did.”

“You didn’t finish though.” Luhan sadly said sporting a very cute pout.

To whoever girls or guys that witnessed one of Luhans overly cute pouts would seriously melt and die on the floor just seeing the guy pout but to Youngmi it was just one of those things where it irked her so much that she wanted to cut his lips off and burn it into smithereens.

Youngmi couldn’t do that since it was against the law and it would be too messy. She had to wipe the blood of the floor and the walls and of course she had to kill Luhan and that would take a long time and she had to find a burial site for him and bury him. Since she’s a lazy girl she shrugged the thought off of her mind but kept it for the future.

Rolling her eyes, she got out of her room and headed straight to the boxes that needed to be moved inside. After reaching the boxes her eyes twitched again as her anger boiled. She noticed that they were the same boxes that she moved earlier inside.

“What the hell is this?” she spat looking at Luhan.

“What?”

“Don’t what me. These were the boxes that I moved earlier.” Youngmi told him.

Nodding, he smiled at her.

“They weren’t placed on the ground properly,” he calmly told her.

Giving up the battle that she could never win she did the chores that was given to her by her sister and the evil maniac bastard that lived across from her.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Unnie, let me in.” Youngmi cried from behind the locked wooden door that separated Youngmi and her wonderful food.

“I told you that you aren’t going to have dinner,” Bomi replied from the other side of the door.

“But, I’m hungry.” Youngmi explained to her as her stomach rumbled. It wasn't even a rumble, it was like a hungry and angry beast that needed it's one of multiple feedings for the day.

“And so are the other people on the streets. You’re not the only one who’s hungry.” Bomi told her sister.

“What can I do to make it up to you? I’ll do anything.” Youngmi pleaded.

“Anything?” Bomi asked with an evil smirk on her face as she opened the door watching her sister lying in front of the door acting like she was about to die.

“Yes, anything. I’ll do anything.” Youngmi nodded.

“Okay then. You have to clean my house every morning and you have to pick up all the trash from all the tenants for the rest of the month.” Bomi instructed looking at Youngmi who stared right back at her.

Youngmi froze on her spot as she lied on the floor. Her eyes twitched at what she heard and braced herself for the worse thing that her sister would instruct her to do.

“Also, clean the guy’s bathrooms.” Bomi beamed cackling like a witch watching her sister slump on the floor in defeat and despair.

“NOOOOOOOO!!”

“But…. bu-t.” Youngmi stuttered.

“No buts unless you want to skip a meal?” Bomi giggled.

“You’re a very hateful person you know.” Youngmi sighed walking inside the room dusting herself off.

“Is that a yes?” Bomi beamed closing the door.

Youngmi nodded as she dropped her head low cursing herself.

“Hey, don’t be too sad. It’s not like you’re going to see something scarring inside the bathrooms.” Her sister patted her walking to the kitchen winking at her.

“Yuck. Yuck. I hate myself. As long as I get to eat dinner.” 

She sat down on one of the chairs in the living room and waited for her sister to finish cooking dinner.

“Bomi noona!” Luhan beamed as he ran down the stairs with a giant smile on his face.

Youngmi snapped her attention to the door and ran for it. She used her weight to lock Luhan out of the place and locked the door for extra security.

She was feeling satisfied with herself momentarily but her dreams came plummeting down from cloud nine as she heard the jingles of keys on the other side of the door.

The door opened and there he was, Luhan, the most annoying little retarded in the whole entire world and there are a lot of them in the world.

“Hey, Youngmi.” Luhan smiled greeting her as he placed the set of keys on the bowl near the door.

Youngmi gave him a look and walked to the kitchen smelling the great aroma of her awaiting dinner that she would consume in just few minutes.

“Wah…. Noona, dinner smells nice.” Luhan beamed poking his head through the doorway to the kitchen with a smile.

“Dinner? What the ? He’s having dinner with us? ! Oh God, save me god.”

“Oh, Luhan. You’re here. Sit down and dinner will be there soon.” Bomi smiled.

Just as Luhan sat down Youngmi did the same but she didn’t do it with a smile like he did she did it with a giant hateful glare.

“Noona, why are you so close to Youngmi.” Luhan curiously asked.

“Oh, right. You see Youngmi and I are siblings.” Bomi said.

Luhan snickered hiding his laugh as he looked at Youngmi who looked very displeased as his actions.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Youngmi asked.

“Well, how could noona be related to you?” Luhan snickered again sipping some water as Bomi laughed at his comment.

“.” Youngmi muttered stomping on his foot under the table but missed.

Luhan stuck out his tongue at her and smiled at the latter.

“I hate you.” She mouthed.

“I heard that.” Bomi commented placing the delicious looking food in front of them.

“Come on, let’s eat.” Bomi beamed grabbing a spoonful of the food on her plate.

Youngmi started eating; placing everything she could see in while Luhan looked at her in amusement. Bomi did the same, just staring at her sister in awe thinking how Youngmi could be related to her. Questions that are continuously asked in her mind but no apparent answers.

Youngmi stopped eating knowing that they were staring at her eat. She hated people watching her eat. She looked at them and their gazes left hers acting like they were looking at somewhere else.

“So, Luhan how are you feeling about school next week?” Bomi asked making Youngmi groan at the two hated words. High. School.

“I’m excited. I always wanted to get in and I really think that I can meet new and awesome people this year.” Luhan replied smiling at Bomi.

“Wah, kyeopta.” Bomi said pinching Luhans cheeks.

Youngmi gagged at the scene and had to look away before she could throw up at the food in front of her. She couldn't waste the delicious and mouth watering food.

“Youngmi hates high school. I don’t know why but she just does.” Bomi whispered but loud enough for her to hear but Youngmi just let it slide off.

“I can guess why since the face isn’t clearly helping.” Luhan joked whispering it to Bomi who laughed at what he stated.

“I’m right here you know.” Youngmi glared the two grabbing the last piece of pork that Luhan was trying to get.

“Well, Youngmi. I have another favour to ask of you.” Bomi said.

“What is it? It can’t be worse than it already is anyway.” Youngmi answered.

“Since Luhan is going to LOEN P.A.H.S, he needs someone to be his buddy…” Bomi tried finishing but was stopped by the person in front of her clearly choking to death.

“What the ?! He’s coming to school with me? ! I hate this.”

All the food that she chewed inside flew everywhere as she choked on the piece of pork that she stole from Luhan who just sat there smiling at her.

“It’s karma.” He stated wiping away the residues of food that was stuck on his body and face.

Youngmi on the other hand was having trouble with staying alive as she choked on the pork. She grabbed the jug of water and drank from the rim making the pork go down . After finally getting the pork out of that was constricting the words that she wanted to say she finally said it, standing abruptly slamming on the table.

“WHAT?!!!!” She screamed.

 

 



 

Authors Note:

OMG!! Wow, thank you so much for subscribing. It means a lot and all my advertising has been a success. Thank you for all the subscribers who likes this fic. Please keep supporting me. I love you all! /kisses and hugs/ I already have 56 subbies. Please support me and spread out my fic and help me get featured. It would mean a lot to me. THANK YOU ALL MY CHICKEN MCNIGGLETS!!

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!

Tell me if I have any grammar mistakes then I will change it. Thank you.