~Chapter 15~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

The Chaser - Infinite

 



 

 

Youngmis POV

 

I turned at the corner of the building and found myself quite a scene; it was more like a sad drama where the two protagonists were holding each other in their arms while one sobbed and the other rubbed and calmed the other down. The only difference was that they were both guys and one of them was Kim Myungsoo, yuck.

I just stared at them for a few seconds then left, I didn’t really care too much on people’s business since they don’t interest me one bit.

I walked back to my locker and looked at my watch on my wrist; it was only 5 minutes till the lunch break will end. Luckily I was already at my locker, I could just take all my belongings and start heading to my next class but just walk really really slow to make up the time.

I was bored anyway. Walking slowly to class was a bit of a change rather than walking there quickly and watch people scramble back inside the school building from my position located at the corner of the classroom.

I wanted to change things up a bit, walking slowly to class was how to do it.

It was a change for once but I kind of liked it.

It was a Monday so that meant I had P.E. For once we weren’t outside doing strenuous running, or stretching, or any type of hard working sports, I think we were going to have a new teacher for the day since the other teacher was away for some reason, I didn’t care though as long as I get to rest and boost my life battery.

My destination was near but I still have 2 minutes left till the bell rings so I quickly thought of something to do in those two minutes. You might think I’m weird but I’m just bored.

I ran back to the stairwell that I came back from and stepped down on a step and turned my body back to where I came from, I stepped up that one step and started slowly like a snail walk back to my class seeing if I could get there on time.

I had nothing to do so don’t judge, clearly different things rock my boat like yours.

The school bell finally rang indicating that it was end of the school lunch break and meaning that hordes of hormonal, chaotic and loud teenagers would be stampeding down the hallways and all hell will break lose all over again, luckily I was already inside my class sitting down on my spot with my head rested on the wooden desk situated in front of me while drool tried escaping from the corner of my mouth catching it before it could hit the desk.

That was the most fun activity I’ve had in days (note the sarcasm).

I was just really bored and slurping drool was the only fun activity I could think of from the top of my head.

I lifted my head away from the table and changed my position to the window; I rested my head on the palm of my hand while my hand rested on the table.

Unknown to everything that was happening around me I mumbled something I shouldn’t have. “Luhan where are you?” I mumbled looking uninterested at the leaves and birds that were floating around outside the classroom.

“I’m here,” Someone whispered right beside my hear feeling the hot breath on my sensitive skin making all the hair stand up.

I jumped at surprise while I tensed my body. This was bad, really bad. He’s going to start teasing me about it and he’ll start thinking highly of himself now.

“Stupid Youngmi, stupid!” I cursed myself in my thoughts. Slapping myself repeatedly across the face until it would be beetroot red and until it would hurt so bad I need to be hospitalised.

I faced him as soon as I quickly regained my composure like nothing happened. It didn’t scare me one bit, nope, not at all. I wasn’t even surprised. I was lying.

“So you missed me?” Luhan smirked sitting right next to me on the right therefore the window was located on the left of me.

“I thought so, here it goes….”

“Nope, not at all.” I completely lied and he knew about it too, I am doomed to eternity. I am so stupid.

Luhan chuckled. “Keep telling yourself that.” He smiled at me innocently but I knew what those smiles meant, they meant EVIL, pure EVIL!!

I needed to turn the tides and flip the tables and be on top again, I couldn’t let him get away with it without getting a beating. So I had to do what was necessary.

I know I have the upper hand at this friendship game we had and I just needed to use it wisely and this was just the perfect time to do so.

I smirked at Luhan and soon then his smile faded knowing that something bad was coming. “Luhan, did you forget something?” I asked playfully.

“What did I forget?” He asked in fear moving back his body from mine.

“You see, didn’t I say that you weren’t allowed to be near me at least one meter unless necessary but I just recalled from before you were just inches away from my face…. What do you think that tells us Luhan-shii?” I slowly got up from my seat with an evil smirk and playful expression on my face. He knew that he was going to be beaten into a pulp.

How I could hear his painful screams and pleads for me to stop. They are music to my ears.

“But.. bu-t… yo-u… I….I……” Luhan looked defeated on his seat, he totally knew what he did wrong and he was going to pay for it.

I clearly stated that he couldn’t come close to me by one meter unless necessary. Necessary meaning that he can only be close to me by one meter when there is a large crowd and we are cramped in a small space, when we work together, when he hands me something or I hand him something, when I slap or poke or hurt him in any ways. These are just the few things that are necessary for both of us to be one meter from each other or closer.

I got up from my seat with an evil smirk on my face. I walked closer to him knowing that he could feel my evilness radiating out from my body. If you could have seen his face you would have pissed yourself laughing, I think he was going to pee his pants.

I was now right in front of him, I was ready to slap him to outer space but he was being a sissy and apologised.

“I’m sorry! Please, I won’t do it again.” Luhan pleaded. Being a nice person I am I let it go that quickly, it was his first time and I already had my fun for the day. Seeing him nearly pissing his pants was just gold.

“This is a warning for you Luhan!” I threatened him. I walked back to my seat and waited for everyone to come to class and the substitute teacher to start the class.

Luhan straightened up from his seat and faced me. “I thought we were friends… This isn’t what friends do..” He told me looking saddened.

That was true but I just don’t like skinship or any affection from him or anyone to be exact, I mean it is nice to have someone there and be a friend but I don’t think I will be totally comfortable with it since he is a guy and I am a girl.

“Shut up or else I change my mind with being your friend!” I hissed at him. I know I wouldn’t, having him as a friend was nice and comforting like before ‘it’ happened.

Even though I always threaten him to not being acquainted as friends I would rather cut my head off than losing him as a friend, he was my first after ‘it’ happened of course and he’s special.

I just like threatening him to get control, you can say I’m a control freak but you know I just like commanding people and Luhan was one of them, well he’s the only one of them since I don’t know anyone or is close to anyone apart from him and my sister.

He sighed heavily, I knew why. He was tired of me always threatening him but he knows also that I’m just playing around. “Fine, fine.”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Authors POV

 

The school finally ended in a high note for some such as Luhan and most of the students in LOEN P.A.H.S, obviously not Youngmi. Well obviously, she’s a very bitter person.

Having Luhan nag her all day and every waking hour was toll breaking for her, she needs energy to just make him shut up. The threats doesn’t work anymore since they are now what you call friends and Youngmi might just rip his head off soon but – there are always a but, she seems to gain happiness from getting all his attention and from all the teasing but she just won’t admit it though. She's a stubborn biatch.

“So do you want to have something to eat before we get home?” Luhan offered as he and Youngmi situated themselves in front of the school gates beside each other.

Youngmi thought about it and thought why not, it was just a little get together and also she hasn’t been with someone else in a long long time and she missed it quite a bit. “What do you have in mind?” Youngmi asked with a straight face but inside she was jumping around while squealing like a little girl. She was so excited her hands started shaking.

“Maybe ice cream or patbingsu..” He suggested. “Patbingsu is my favourite.”

It was her favourite too, patbingsu then ice cream, the only two things that can make Youngmi happy after a good night ugly crying. Eating a cold beverage seems to calm her down the most while crying.

She nodded at him with a small smile. “Sure, I haven’t had one in ages.” She informed him.

“Well let’s go.” Luhan trudged forward leading Youngmi to the patbingsu place while she was behind him.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Hey hyung?” Sehun asked tapping Kai on the shoulders. The other two looked at the maknae quizzically.

Kai looked at him irritated. “What?”

Sehun pointed at the gate entrance with his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets. “Luhan hyung is with his girlfriend.” He informed them. They all followed where he was pointing and before they knew it Luhan was with his ‘girlfriend’.

Smiles crept onto their faces knowing what each other was thinking about. Stalking of course, what else? They were little trouble makers they were.

“Let’s go then.” Kris hurried his friends and quickly tailed both Youngmi and Luhan with their little outing for patbingsu.

They needed to stay quiet or else they would find them lurking at bushes and lamp posts and bins. They got a few weird looks from people but they always get them anyway so it was all cool.

“It’s not that far,” Luhan commented looking at each side of the street for any cars or vehicles that might come. He looked at Youngmi who seemed to be bored and out of her mind and was looking quite exhausted.

“Really? Not that far?” Youngmi gave him a look of disappointment, “We have been walking for about 25 minutes..”

“I promise it’s not that far and you need to exercise more.” Luhan told her.

Youngmi looked at him with the ‘are-you-serious’ face.

Really Luhan? Youngmi and exercise? No, they do not work together at all. She’s lazy.

“Come on then.” He grabbed her hand and ran towards their direction with a smile eminent on his face. At first she was surprised at his gesture but went along with it while a little smile crept on her face.

“Look hyung, they’re doing skinship.” Kai informed Kris.

“I know, I’m looking.” Kris looked at Kai with the same face he always had.

They followed the couple again in a straight line while crouching in a very unusual way.

The couple finally arrived at the little café and quickly stopped to regain their breathing to normal. “Don’t you feel like we are being followed?” Youngmi asked suspiciously looking behind her.

“Nope,” Luhan looked back but no one was there. “Come on, let’s order.” They went inside still holding hands and quickly ordered then sat at a table with Youngmi facing the store and Luhan facing the window, the clear window, the window that is showing his friends. The same window that is just inches away from Youngmi who was no clue why they were there.

Luhans expression seemed to turn bad to worse after what his so called friends was doing behind that wall of glass, the glass that separated him and his crazy friends who seemed to have taken the liking to dancing to 2NE1.

“Are you okay?” Youngmi asked burrowing her eyebrows at him. Luhan still looked outside so Youngmi was about to turn her head but was quickly stopped by Luhan.

“Nothing, I was just thinking very hard.” He told her.

She nodded in response.

They both waited patiently for their order to come and finally it came. The waiter placed it in front of each other and smiled and left but before he did that he gave a weird look for the 4 idiots outside.

Youngmi noticed it and asked Luhan what was behind her.

“What is behind me? Seriously, before it was you now the waiter. Why are you making faces behind me?” Youngmi asked impatient.

“Nothing. It’s nothing, let's start eating.” Luhan told her, obviously it was a lie and she can see right through him. Luhan tried but failed showing his big smile and assuring her that nothing was going on.

Having enough of his lies she looked behind her and found the cause of Luhans discomfort and pained expressions.

Youngmi looked at them and they gave her a quick smile and a small wave for good measures.

She looked back at Luhan who seemed to be looking away from her gaze.

“Why are your crazy friends here?” She asked him letting the patbingsu melt.

“I don’t know.” He told her truthfully still looking away from her.

“What do you mean you don’t know? They are your friend’s right?” She looked cross at him looking displeasured.

“They are my friends but I don’t know why they are here.” He said in panic.

“OMFG! Why are they here? Please don’t come inside, please don’t come inside. PLEASE!”

To his luck they did come with big smiles on their faces. They grabbed chairs for themselves and sat themselves around the couples table pushing Luhan to sit next to his ‘girlfriend’.

“Hello, I’m Sehun.” Sehun greeted waving at Youngmi. The other three introduced themselves with big smiles and small waves.

Youngmi looked away from them and held Luhans arm under the table for comfort feeling shy and also angered that her little hang out was demolished into small pieces. Luhan looked at the hand that was squeezing his arm and looked at her knowing that it was his fault.

“Why are you here?” Luhan loudly whispered leaning across the table looking displeased at their actions.

“Why are you so angry Luhan? We just wanted to meet your girlfriend.” Lay chimed in excitement showing his dimples.

 

 



Authors Note:

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chappie. I checked it XD

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Have you ever dreamt of anyone from K-Pop?

You might be asking why, well I've had three dreams that consisted of Exo or Kris. One was with Exo and Kris and I were BFF then it was Exo laughing at me then it was jsut Kris trying to steal my bike? Weird I know.

Another question... Have you ever stalked someone?

Also, do you think this story is feature worthy?

Comment to answer below. Do comment guys, I love comments. It gives me so much pleasure to know that you at least have the time to comment. 

 

Also, can you guys friend me? I have been really lonely. So do please please friend me, the more the merrier right? So guys please add me as a friend here!