~Chapter 12~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

 

 

 

Beautiful Day - Urban Zakapa

 



 

 

Authors POV

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo mocked holding back his sickening laugh. His friends gave him a pat on the back and snickered.

“You ing ,” Luhan barked getting up from his position but Youngmi stopped him before he could cause any more trouble.

Luhan looked at her in distress and helped her up, seeing her in pain wasn’t the best way to make someone enjoy their first time in Lotte World.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked.

“I’m fine, just a bit wobbly from the fall but I’m fine,” Youngmi assured him.

“Can you stand up by yourself?” He asked.

By then many have already left the scene including Myungsoo and his possie. They laughed as they left feeling very proud of what Myungsoo did.

Youngmi got up from her spot with Luhans help. She had a limp while she walked but the pain was quickly erased as soon as Luhan offered a piggy back.

She couldn’t let go of that chance, even though she disliked it was a better choice than walking.

She hopped on his back and rested her head on his shoulders closing her eyes, trying to make the feeling of having someone close to her last longer even if it was temporary.

Luhan walked out of the rink and out of the arcade. Myungsoo was out of his sight, finally. Good thing Youngmi stopped him since he might have caused trouble for Youngmi and himself.

Luhan looked around for a place to place Youngmi who was quietly riding his back resting her head on his shoulders making him smile. Finally he found a bench and he walked towards it.

They arrived and Luhan gently placed her on the bench as carefully as he could. He faced her and asked her a question kneeling in front of her.

“Are you alright now?” Luhan asked.

“I’m fine,” She replied.

“Do you want to eat anything? I’m getting hungry so I was thinking of getting some ice cream, do you want one?” He asked smiling at her kneeling to her height.

“Why is he babying me? It’s awkward.”

Youngmi looked at him then around their area and saw that people were looking at them smiling at Luhans act.

“Why are you babying me?” Youngmi whispered looking away from Luhan.

“Why can’t I? You were hurt and I’m worried,” He told her truthfully but she just thought of it as a lie.

“Liar.”

“You don’t have to lie; did my sister pay you to act friendly around me?” Youngmi asked very seriously.

That caught Luhan off guard. His liking to Youngmi was genuine and no one had to ask him or pay him to like her as a friend.

“Where did you get that from? Why would you think that?” Luhan asked saddened that she doesn’t seem to consider his actions towards her.

“Why would you even consider me as a friend unless my sister puts you up to it? Is this a prank?” Youngmi asked.

“Stop it will you, I consider you as a friend because I find you intriguing, I find you to be different from other girls, I find you interesting, I find you someone who can make me smile and I also consider you as a friend because you need a friend and I’m here for you.” Luhan truthfully confessed gripping her shoulders.

Youngmi was speechless, what would she say after this? Her brain wasn’t working properly and needed some oil for it to start running smoothly again.

Youngmi could feel her tears b over and she couldn’t let Luhan see her in her most vulnerable times. She just couldn’t, she needed to leave and she needed to leave quickly.

“Sorry I have to go.” Youngmi mumbled before she ran away from Luhans grasp.

He looked at her as she ran away from him thinking if he should follow her but he decided not to. Maybe being too blunt would have scared her away.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Youngmis POV

 

I hate him.

I hate Luhan.

I hate his guts.

I hate everything about him.

I hate how he’s always right.

I hate how he knows me more than myself, I hate how he’s so persistent whenever he tries to help me.

I hate how he’s the only person that actually cares.

I hate how I push him away from me when I know that I need a shoulder to cry on; when he takes his time just to make me happy.

I hate myself. I hate myself for being who I am. I hate myself for turning into me.

I ran away as far as I can hating myself for everything I did.

He was the only person that tried to be my friend I pushed him away, what is wrong with me? Why am I like this? WHY?!

I frantically wipe the existent tears that were pouring down my cheeks trying to hide myself from the passer-by’s.

I swerved around all the people that were coming towards me trying to find a place to calm myself down, I finally arrived at the toilets. I headed inside looking down to my feet and went inside a cubicle.

After a few hours of sitting on a toilet whilst feeling sorry for myself and hating what I have become I finally left the ladies lavatory wiping any existent tears from my face.

I looked at the time on my watch and suddenly remembered that we had to meet up at the same carousel from before. I walked there by myself watching everyone gather near the carousel, I looked at them and unknowingly searched for Luhan. Reason, I didn’t know why.

I finally saw him looking around, turning his head from different directions looking for someone.

“He must be looking for his friends.”

I walked towards them again with my head down low until I heard a faint voice calling somewhat my name. I was sure someone was calling me so I looked up and found Luhan waving at me while calling my name.

Is he really calling for me? I might just be delusional. I looked behind me but no one was there so that only meant he was asking for me.

Was he looking for me?

I looked at him and he was pointing at me then he gestured for me to come to him.

I pointed at myself and cocked my head to the side.

I saw sigh and nodded his head frantically.

I guess he was looking for me.

I walked towards him and finally arrived next to him while looking down at my feet fiddling with my fingers.

I suddenly felt him grab my shoulders and shook me really hard. I looked at him and stared at him wide eyed scared of what he was going to do to me.

“What?” I asked cautiously.

“Where have you been?” He asked me shaking me again.

“I had to do something….” I lied looking away from his stare, I was obviously crying in a cubicle for hating myself.

“You could have at least told me where you were, I was getting worried since you could have gotten lost,” He told me.

“I’m sorry, it was really urgent,” I mumbled apologising.

“As long as you’re fine,” He told me smiling letting his hands drop from my shoulders.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Authors POV

 

After a long and tiring day for both our protagonist they finally arrived home after a silent ride in a public bus. Luhan mostly talked the whole time with Youngmi nodding to at least show that she was a tad interested at the things that came out of his mouth.

They headed inside Bomis house sounding exhausted from their 5 minute walk from the bus stop.

“Oh you’re back,” Bomi plainly said.

“Wow, you sound so happy,” Youngmi commented sarcastically dropping on the couch resting her feet on the tea table.

“Hi, noona,” Luhan greeted sitting at the end of the couch pushing Youngmi a bit further to make himself fit.

“Oh, how are you guys?” Bomi asked them.

“Well, this kid was dragging me the whole time,” Youngmi hissed kicking Luhan on the side.

“Yah, that hurts,” Luhan barked.

Youngmi stuck out her tongue at him and the television.

Bomi shook her head disapprovingly with a smile on her face heading to the kitchen.

After Bomi left the room Youngmi looked at Luhan who seemed to be captivated by the show on the television.

“This is my chance.”

Youngmi felt her heart beat harder and faster.

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

“I have to tell him.”

Youngmi sat up on the couch hugging her feet on the corner of the couch looking at Luhan intently.

“Hey Luhan,” Youngmi mumbled.

“Hmm?” He sounded looking at her.

“Um, can I ask you a question?” She asked hesitantly.

“Sure, shoot,” He replied looking at the television.

“Come on Youngmi, you can do it!”

Youngmi breathed and started speaking again with more volume.

“Well, about that thing that happened this morning. Did you mean it?” She asked, “What you said I mean.”

Luhan took the remote and turned the television off before talking to Youngmi.

“Which one, the one about considering you as friend or the other one?” Luhan asked.

“About considering me as a friend, do you mean it? My sister didn’t pay you to be my friend?” Youngmi asked.

“YES and YES! Why would your sister pay me to be your friend? It’s my choice.” He told her in pure honesty.

“Do you really mean it? If you’re just trying to piss me off you won’t see another day,” Youngmi said.

“Geez, I mean it. YES, YES, YES, YES and YEESSS!” Luhan screamed the yeses, “Why would I even piss you off, I think I know what you’re going to do to me so I wouldn’t even think of it.”

Youngmi looked at him and considered him as a friend, she thought of it really hard for a long time.

“What if he hurts me?”

Youngmi finally came back to the real world after hearing the television turning on. She looked at Luhan and her heart started to beat faster again.

“Calm yourself !”

 

*Dugeun*

 

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

“Hey Luhan…” Youngmi spoke getting his attention.

“Yeah?” He answered

“Would you still consi….” Youngmi tried saying but was cut off by her sister’s loud voice.

“Both of you! Come in the kitchen, dinner is done!” Bomi screamed from the kitchen.

“UNNIE!”

Luhan stood up from his seat rubbing his hungry stomach with a giant green on his face. He walked a few paces before stopping looking at Youngmi who seemed troubled.

“Oi, dinner is ready. Come on,” Luhan said snapping Youngmi out of her daze.

“Right….” Youngmi said standing up from her seat.

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

*Dugeun*

“I have to tell him soon.”

 

 



Authors Note:

Hey my chicken mcnigglets! How are you all doing? I hope you like this chapter. Do tell me if I have any mistake, I didn't edit it yet since I am lazy.

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Why do you think Youngmis heart is beating so hard?

I am curious, aren't you?

What are you obssed about right now? 

For me I am addicted to the AKP forums. I am there all day... I know I'm sad.

 

Do share my story among your friends, by blogging about it and advertising if you can. Also upvote if you have the time :)

 

I made my FIRST EVER ONESHOT!!! Woohooo, well I didn't write it but I posted it.

It is about Kai and his 6 macbooks. It is weird and wonderful, it will you head inside out.

Here is the link.

Click-Here-Button-psd50511.png