~Chapter 3~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

I love you, I love you - 2AM

 



 

Authors POV

 

“WHAT?!!!!”

“He’s going to LOEN P.A.H.S with you….” Bomi answered wiping the residue of the little bits of food that came out of Youngmis mouth.

“Why? Uhhh…. Why? WHY?” Youngmi mumbled as her hand shook uncontrollably.

“Because he got invited there… duh?” Bomi said as she rolled her eyes at her sister getting sick of her acting. “Stop over reacting and eat your food.”

“But….bu-t….” Youngmi stuttered as she sat down again.

“Shut up and eat your dinner. Also, I need you to tour him around school next week. I already asked the principal to make you his buddy for the week until he gets used to the school and the new environment.

“WHAT?!!!!”

“Mother Earth why do you hate me?”

“Jesus! Shut up or else I’ll kick you out without having dessert!” Bomi threatened eyeing the latter.

Youngmi quickly shut and sank down on her seat knowing that her sister will kick her out without dessert.

She seemed like a lost puppy right there, she was about to cry and do some aegyo for the sister to apologise but it was quickly ruined by the annoying creeptard who was sitting next to her sister. She couldn’t let him see her vulnerable side so she straightened her posture and glared at Luhan while spooning rice in .

Luhan on the other hand just sat there like there was no care in the world smiling as he watched the two sisters bicker. If you saw him you would think he was on crack or something since he just watched with that creepy smile he has while his eyes were bulging out of his eye sockets. He is one hell of a creepy dude.

Youngmi quickly finished her dinner waiting intently for her sister to finish hers as she took quick glances at the fridge anticipating the dessert that was coming for her. She rocked on her seat with a creepy grin on her face while her eyes quadrupled in size.

“Dessert, dessert, dessert, dessert, DESSERT!!!!! DESSERT!!!!”

Knowing Youngmi all her life, Bomi stopped eating and stood up from her seat and headed to the freezer to grab the dessert that her sister has been anticipating for like it was the last meal that she was going to eat. She placed it in front of her awaiting sister and sat down looking for her reaction, knowing Youngmi she waited for that thing that her sister would always do when she sees something that is to her liking.

“Hehehe, good unnie. Now get me my dessert and COME TO MOMMA!”

There it was. That twinkling of Youngmis eyes and the wide grin that was plastered on her face and that one single dribble on the corner of that nearly escaped that Youngmi always away.

Bomi started eating again after seeing her sister was satisfied with the dessert that she started scoffing down knowing that her job was well done, as always.

After finishing the unknown dessert in front of her Youngmi finally asked her sister what it was.

You see if Youngmi sees anything that looks really good she’ll eat it first then ask what it is after devouring it. Like that one time when she was a child her mother was making a dish that looked really appetising to the human eye but was actually for the dogs, she ate it before asking what it was. She’s weird like that. Don’t ask me why I made a character like her.

“Unnie, what is this?” Youngmi innocently asked pointing at the dessert that disappeared in a flash.

Luhan choked on his food trying to get his head around what the weird yet fascinating girl has said. He drank water from his cup and finally finished eating eyeing the very amusing sisters.

How could he get so fascinated to a very weird girl?

“It is a creamy lemon cheesecake.” Bomi answered finally finishing her dinner. She got up from her seat and grabbed the rest from the freezer for her and Luhan to eat.

Youngmis eyes widened at how salivating the dessert looked as she picked up her spoon readying herself for another round of scrumptious food but knowing that Mother Earth hates her for some reason her sister told her not to eat anymore.

“You can’t eat anymore!” Bomi warned placing it in front of herself making her sister more jealous.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Yah!” Bomi yelled shaking her sister trying to wake up the troll on the bed that was called Youngmi.

Youngmi groaned at the noise and the earthquake-y feel that she felt.

“Yah, Kim Youngmi! Wake up right now!” Bomi yelled hitting her sister now. You must be thinking, well it’s just a hit, it’s not going to hurt but you are mistaking something. You see Bomi knows that a little hit on the shoulder won’t ever wake up her troll of a sister so she had to seriously hit her sister. I mean beat her up to make her just sit up on her bed.

“Hell with my life.”

“Unnie.” Youngmi groaned covering herself with the blanket trying to soften the blows that her sister was unrelentingly giving her.

“Yah, GET UP!” Bomi yelled one last time hitting her sister with one last hard blow in the stomach.

“Fine, I’ll get up. Geez, you hit like a .” She groaned as she sat up rubbing her sore limbs and stomach.

“And you sleep like a troll. Now get your up and clean the guys’ bathrooms.” Bomi instructed as she walked out of the room.

“Aish!!!” Youngmi whined scratching her ugly messed up birds nest that she calls hair.

She lazily got out of her bed and looked at herself in the mirror, feeling satisfied with her ‘chic’ look she left her room feeling her eyes droop to an all-time low.

“Why did I have to agree to this. This is child labour! Stupid stomach being all hungry all the time.”

Youngmi walked down to the bathrooms and grabbed the cleaning necessities from the storage closet. Before she could go inside she knocked on the door to see if any animal from the male population was occupying the room.  Hearing that no one answered she went inside and groaned loudly making echoing noises as she looked at the large room that she had to clean.

Youngmi started cleaning the walls that had muck creeping along the crevices of the creamy coloured tiles that used to be white. Spraying chemicals on it she started scrubbing until she finished one side of the room.

“One done, 50 million more to go.” She sarcastically commented heading straight to the other wall.

After cleaning the walls she started cleaning the floors. It was easy. She just needed to wet the floor with water and soap and scrub the floor with a broomstick. She threw a whole bucketful of soapy water onto the ground and started scrubbing.

Finally after finishing with a sigh she caught a glance at one of the corners of the room. There she found this disgusting looking thing that was unknown. At first she started wiping it off but no avail, then she started scrubbing it really hard until her arms ached from too much friction used.

Unfortunately one innocent student had to witness the horrifying incident that occurred at that time.

He was just minding his own business as he walked to the bathrooms wanting to have a nice and relaxing and warm shower before he left to go somewhere. He walked inside and looked in awe at how the bathroom looked squeaky and sparkly clean. He trudged to the far end of the shower stalls until he heard noises coming from the back.

He was curious what the noise was so he walked carefully and quietly to the back of the room and there it was. The creature that lied in the depths of the dorm, the creature that terrified all that has met the unknown creature. The creature called Kim Youngmi after waking up.

Youngmi rubbed and scrubbed putting all her effort and the strength that she could muster to the cloth located between her hands and the unknown muck on the wall.

Giving up she gave up a sigh and rolled her neck until she saw a glimpse of a terrified boy behind her. She stopped and moved her body towards him who was already shivering in fear nearly pissing himself.

“What do you want?” Youngmi asked scaring the poor guy.

“Please don’t eat me!!!” The poor and innocent boy screamed before he ran out of the bathroom leaving all his stuff on the ground.

“What was up with him He seemed like he saw a ghost or something.”

“If you’re asking yourself why he left running away in a flash screaming on top of his lungs like he seen a monster then I suggest you to look at yourself in the mirror.” Luhan commented as he emerged from the doorway with only a towel wrapped around his waist making Youngmi escape from her thoughts.

“Do I look that bad in the mornings?” She mumbled being loud enough for him to hear. He nodded in response making her glare at him.

“Eeeeww, his . Yuck.”

Youngmi stared at him in disgust gazing her eyesight from head to toe.

“Put some clothes on will you.” Youngmi stated picking up the cleaning equipment.

“Why? Am I too hot for your liking?” Luhan asked coming closer towards her with a mischievous smirk on his face.

“Ha, you must be joking,” she commented standing her ground raising a brow at him.

“Really? What if I take my towel off is it going to be too hot for you?” Luhan smirked coming closer to her.

“You’re bluffing, you have underwear underneath.” Youngmi said being cautious at what he said.

“How do you know if I have underwear underneath or not? Wanna try your luck?” he said coming closer untying the knot of the towel around his waist slowly.

Youngmi widened her eyes at how confident he was coming towards her as the towel slowly coming off of his waist. Her face blushed at how he was holding the towel in front of him covering his junk.

“Yuck, yuck, yuck!! Please have underwear on. My eyes!!!”

“Is it too hot for you?”

She was certainly becoming really hot alright and she couldn’t take it anymore so she ran for it to the door. She ran past him and to the door but funnily enough she slipped on the wet puddle on the floor and face planted the wall.

“Crap!”

Youngmi groaned touching her numb face trying to get back the feeling of her face again then she felt something running down her nose. She touched it and looked at her hand. She had a bleeding nose.

“Great way to start the day eh?”

For normal girl they would have started crying and start making a fuss about having blood nose but Youngmi just stood up and covered her nose to stop the blood from running down and make a mess on the sparkly floor.

Luhan looked at the girl in front of her with a giant smile on his face.

After suppressing his laughter for about a few seconds he burst out laughing pointing at her. He could feel tears b from his eyes at how funny the scene in front of him unfolded. He rolled around the floor laughing his off wiping the tears that escaped his eyes from time to time.

“Oh my god. You are so funny.” Luhan said after being unable to speak from all the laughter that he released.

Youngmi glared at him as he rolled around the floor with his shorts on.

“He had shorts on underneath. ing ert. Stupid Youngmi!!”

“Shut the up ert,” she hissed walking out of the room as she blocked the entrance of her nose from the flowing blood.

“Bye Youngmi!” Luhan waved goodbye.

“GO DIE IN A HOLE, CREEPTARD!” she said making Luhan smile.

 

 



 

Authors Note:

WOWOW!!! Oh my god. Thank you all for subscribing to this story. You don't know how much all of you meant to me. I really hope you liked this chapter. 

I also have to clarify something. I am a guy!!! Haha, to all that called me unnie I am a guy. Nice to meet you!

 

I have a question to ask you all.

What does your hair look like after waking up? It is the same or worse?

Answer by commenting below.

 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE! Do share this around your friends.