~Chapter 4~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

 

Beautiful - K.Will

 



 

Youngmis POV

 

“Bye unnie.” I yelled cheekily as I hurried out the door before she could catch me and beat the crap out of my poor soul. I poked my tongue out at her as I ran for my life.

I didn’t want that bloody creeptard to follow me to school. He can do it himself. So I left without letting both of them know but I was too loud when I ran down the stairs. Yeah, I need to work on that.

“Youngmi-ah!!! What about Luhan?” she yelled as she chased me but I couldn’t care less about the guy. He can go die in a hole for all I care. I’m pretty sure he knows how to go to school since you can actually see it from where we live so it’s understandable that he doesn’t need any help getting there but, as you all know my sister she keeps insisting on making me pair up with him and be best buddies with the douche.

I admit that the guy is good looking but his personality and the level of his creepiness just really ticks me off. 

I ran away from her and gave her a cheeky smile. She stood in front of the dorms with her bathrobe on placing her hands on her hips looking disappointed in me, like always.

I trudged to school looking unhappy and uninterested about this year, again. I hate the place. The same thing happens every year, NOTHING!

I finally arrived and I looked at the school. I mean it’s a good school, I have to admit but it’s so boring. Nothing ever happens that excites me. No one getting pushed down the stairs once in a while, no real fire evacuations, no fights, no cat fights, nothing. 

I sighed and headed through the school gates putting my head down as I whiz past the other students unnoticeable like a ninja that I was.

The technique for a situation where you are in a crowded place and you need to get out of there really quickly is to be quick with your feet. If you’re not quick enough the crowd will carry you around like a rag doll being tossed everywhere.

Another thing that will help you to be worm around the crowd is to have bangs or fringe to cover your eyes so it seems like you’re looking down but actually looking through your hair so you can navigate through and around people.

If you don’t have long hair or you’re bald then cover your eyes with your hands like you’re covering it from the sun.

I ran inside the school building and found my locker that was located near the storage room at the back corners of the school where only the janitor and I go. There were only two lockers there, mine and an empty one beside it. 

I chose this locker because no one ever comes here and if they do come and if I’m there they’ll just run away screaming for help since they think I was a ghost. I mean geez, I am not that ugly from behind… right?

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

The bell rang declaring that it was the start of the home group classes for the first day of the school year. For me it was the same as any other years that I have been to LOEN P.A.H.S, the same old boring first day of classes and first day of the year that I always dreaded.

The countless hours of being around stupid and annoying people that I can barely tolerate and I can barely try keeping my hands to myself since if I didn’t most of them should have been dead by now in front of me.

 How I dreaded high school.

I slid in my designated classroom high school located at the top floor of the main school building where all the seniors are placed, being unnoticeable like a ninja that I was I sat down on a chair located in the corner of the room near the windows where I can easily conceal myself from the annoying students that I am stuck with for the whole year.  

There I was sitting on my chair minding my own business and just my luck the creeptard came in with that smile of his. I mean he has to stop doing that, it really creeps me out and I’m pretty sure everyone else.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Authors POV

 

After Youngmi left in a hurry Luhan waved goodbye to Bomi as he left the dorm house. He had that same smile of his on like always trying to catch up to Youngmi. He had to catch up to her so he could give her her lunch that she forgot to get since she hurried off.

I’m pretty sure he has no other facial expressions other than smiling like a creepy person since he just looks like that every moment of every day. I don’t know why I like creepy people in my stories, don’t ask.

He quickly paced to school with his backpack on his back and 2 lunch packs in each hand looking for that certain someone.

Luhan finally arrived at the front of the gates so he stopped to admire the school in front of him.

LOEN P.A.H.S the greatest Performing Arts High School in the country. Lucky him that he got in since thousands of students enrol every year and they only pick the best if the best.

He breathed in the fresh morning air and yelled abruptly causing everyone to look at him.

“HELLO, I’M LUHAN!!!!” he yelled making all the students stare at him with the ‘what’s-up-with-the-weird-kid’ look on their faces. Being Luhan he was, he just ignored them and tried looking for Youngmi again feeling happier bowing at some students in the process.

Luhan walked in the school building and looked around for that special locker that he needed to occupy. It had to be special and it had to be somewhere secluded like the locker near the storage room.

He eyed the two lockers in the corner of the corridor and looked around to see if anyone was around. He ran towards the locker and opened one that was unoccupied and placed his bag inside with glee. He placed the lunch bags inside and he locked it.

Little did he know that the locker that he just occupied was next to the person he was looking for. It must be fate that they always get paired up together. She’s going to look forward to this.

“Where are you Youngmi-ah?”

Luhan walked away from the lockers and stopped as he saw the janitor come out of the storage room. Since he was a weirdo he walked up to the janitor and greeted.

“Hello, I’m Luhan and I just occupied that locker over there.” Luhan greeted pointing at the one of the lockers.

The janitor looked at him weirdly and rolled his eyes sighing in the process. He walked away pushing that wheely bin as he spoke.

“Another weird one…” he mumbled shaking his head in disappointment. “Where are the normal ones?”

“Bye sir!” Luhan waved goodbye.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Luhan walked through the corridors looking at the numbers on the doors trying to see where his class was. After looking at the first and second floors of the main building he finally arrived at the third floor. He walked around again looking at the piece of paper in his hand as he looked at the numbers in front of each doors.

After a few minutes of endless walking he finally arrived in front of his classroom. He inhaled and clutched onto the piece of paper making it crinkle in the process. He opened the door and was welcomed by the loud noises that the students were making. He smiled and walked inside.

All the students stopped their activities and looked at Luhan. They stared at him as he walked through the little aisles around the desks in awe. The girls were swooning and melted just looking at him and all the guys were envious of the attention he was getting but to Luhan he didn’t even care if people were staring at him, he was just walking towards one special girl in the back of the class.

“Oh my god, he is so hot.”

“I think my ovaries just exploded.”

“I think I just got pregnant just looking at him.”

“Let me have your babies.”

“Mmmmmmm, that .”

All the girls in the class were whispering among themselves talking about what they would do to Luhan or what they are experiencing at the moment. Some fanned themselves because they were too ‘hot’ and some I think fainted and some just ogled from their seats with their eyes twinkling and sparkling with desire.

Youngmi on the other hand was fazed at the commotion that was happening around her. She didn’t even know that Luhan arrived or knew that he was going to be in the same class as her or knew that Luhan was walking towards her but to her luck she was abruptly cut off from her day dream by one annoying person.

“Hey, Youngmi!” Luhan greeted as he stood in front of her making her jump in the process.

Youngmi felt the shiver that ran through her spine through her body as she slowly looked at the person who greeted her.

“Please lord, have mercy on me. Please don’t let be who I think is.”

To her luck it was.

“ my life. I don’t know why I get what I am getting right now. I deserve better!”

Youngmis eye twitched as her jaw fell flat on the floor letting in the dust from the floor to get inside while looking at the smiling Luhan in front of her.

“Hey, Youngmi!” Luhan greeted again waving at her.

“Who is that?”

“Why is that guy talking to that fugly piece of over there?”

“Ewww, who is she? Why is he talking to that beast over there?”

Everyone’s gaze was now on Youngmi as girls started gossiping among themselves.

Hating the fact that the class had their attention on her she quickly ignored Luhans greetings and looked outside playing it cool like she didn’t know who he was talking about.

“Crap, everyone has their attention on me. Calm down Youngmi, play it cool.”

“Youngmi-ah.” Luhan nudged her a bit trying to get attention but after a few minutes of being ignored he looked around the class.

One of the girls came up to Luhan and asked him to ignore Youngmi and sit next to her. Luhan obliged and accepted the request.

“Oppa, annyeong. I’m Park Heejin.” Heejin greeted guiding him towards her seat.

“Annyeong.” Luhan greeted back.

In everyone’s eyes she is the perfect student, the angel, the teacher’s pet. But to Youngmi she is more like the devil and Satan’s pet.

The teacher finally arrived. He greeted his class.

“Hello and welcome. I am Mr Park and I will be your home group teacher for the year.” Mr Park greeted smiling at them making Youngmi cringe.

“Stop smiling, yuck.”

Youngmi hates that teacher since he had that creepy smile that looks like a es smile. She cringes to his smile every time.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

The lunch bell rang and everyone left their classes and headed to their respective group hang outs around the campus.

Youngmi walked out of her class which was something she started to dislike since Luhan was in the same class as she was in.

Luhan has been on all her classes to date. Even though he doesn’t talk to her she could feel that he would stare at her every time she was doing something.

Youngmi sat on her seat until the last person was out. That was one of the other strategies to make people not to notice you. Always leave class last.

Youngmi got up from her seat and packed her books. She headed outside and turned the corner to be stopped by the one and only Luhan. Rolling her eyes at his presence, she walked past him and headed to her locker. Luhan followed her walking casually behind her.

“Why are you following me?” Youngmi asked curiously.

“I’m going to my locker.” Luhan answered truthfully.

Youngmi shrugged at what he said thinking that his locker was just the same way as hers and he’ll turn at a corridor but to her dismay he didn’t stop and just walked behind her.

“Why is he following me? This is creepy. He's creepy.”

“Stop following me.” She hissed stopping in her tracks to glare at him.

“I told I’m going to my locker.” Luhan answered being serious making his eyes even bigger.

“Bull, you’re annoying me again. Just stop wasting your time and go away.” Youngmi stated.

“I am not wasting my time; well you are for blocking my way.” Luhan said as he walked past her and headed straight to his locker.  

Youngmi walked through the corridor and noticed that Luhan hasn't left yet, he hasn't turned to a corridor or anything. He just kept on walking towards the end where Youngmis locker was.

Fearing for the worst Youngmi ran to her locker and ran past Luhan who walked casually eyeing her.

Youngmi arrived at her locker. She looked at her locker and turned her gaze to the other locker and looked at it in anger. To her dismay the locker next to hers was occupied but none other than Luhan, the creepy retard.

“ MY LIFE!!!” she groaned as she slid down to the floor kneeling down looking defeated.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Luhan said standing in front of her while winking at her in the process. 

 

 



 

Authors Note:

200+ subscriber!! Thank you all for subscribing. It means a lot. Thank you again.

They're finally at school! Yay, but I feel sorry for her though knowing that her life will be full of Luhan. 

I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT THERE WILL BE NO IN THIS STORY! NO ! LUHAN IS JUST BEING ERTED!!

 

*Question/s of the Day:*

Do you have a friend who is a ert? Or is it you?

Also, do you have a friend who is like Luhan in real life?

I think I am quite similar to Luhan but I kind of have understanding friends who is weird like myself.

Comment to answer below.

 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE and SHARE!

Blog about it or even talk to your friends. Please help me get my name out there, get a guy featured

 



 

Special thanks to ~chocolate101~ who awesomely featured me on her story: ~DRENCHED FOR 175 DAYS~ 

Please have a look, it is really good and it won't disappoint.