Chapter 6

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

We've reach Jung's residence.It's been a long time I've stepped into this house.I missed the kind and old butler,the gardener ahjusshi who plants the flowers I like,the cooks that often joke around with me and the maids who always gossips and fangirls about Yunho oppa.Once I stepped into the house everybody in house crowded around me "Young missy you're home!" "Agasshi we missed you!" I smiled and said,"I missed you guys too."

"Finally you're back!Looks like your life outside isn't going very well."appa said.Umma shut him up by saying,"Yeobo!She is finally home and this what you say to her?Welcome home Jaemin ah."umma said with a smile she continued,"Appa and I missed you alot."Appa "coughed" and went back up to his room.Yunho oppa laughed and said,"This old man."Umma instructed the maids to bring my luggage up to my room and unpack my stuffs.

MajesticFull%20(Small).jpg(This photo is not owned by me)

I went up to my bedroom....and just realised how big my room was all along.My bedroom is even bigger than my old house.

*knock*umma opened the door and came in.She said,"Jaemin ahh you lost alot of weight.How did you even survive school everyday?Getting bullied by that Minyoung girl almost everyday?This cannot happen,I shall deploy bodyguards by your side in school."I replied,"Umma,actually nobody knows that I'm the only daughter of Jung's Coporation,and well they categorise me under the poor in school.I hope that they would not know my true identity.Can you allow me to that?"Umma sighed and said,"Arrasso I will let you keep your identity until the day when the company annouces your oppa as the next successor.That day is a very special day.You know that your oppa will need your support right?We will have to reveal you as our daughter in the company event."I groaned and said,"Fine umma.."

I lied on my bed and blasted music.There is gonna be a day where my brother will be annouced as the next successor to the company,and I will have to be there for the event.I know that this event is really really important to the family,especially yunho oppa.As a dongsaeng I should show him support right?

 

 

 

Short Chapter Update!Sorry >< I will update more frequently.Hope you enjoy my story :D Byez!