Chapter 43

My Not So Ordinary Life

The two friends had a wonderful meal together and decided to get ice-cream together.

"So how's life for you?" Jaemin asked Changmin.

"Life?It's great with the girls and clubs." Changmin casually said.

"I guess we all changed huh?" Jaemin said.

"You are now much colder and stronger as compared to the past." Changmin replied.

"I saw the news when I was overseas studying,you changed Shim Changmin,you were never the type who plays with feelings."Jaemin looked at him with a softer gaze.

"Don't look at me like that,it only makes me want you even more." Changmin smirked.

"Shim Changmin!",the shock in her eyes were obvious

"I may have changed but I haven't given up on you Jung Jaemin.The girls were only my temporary cure to my heart."Changmin told her seriously.

"Right now,I don't have time for that,but just to let you know,you'll forever be my best friend,the one who plays a huge role in my life."

"Don't tell me you still like Kai." 

"He has Yuri unnie."The gaze in her eyes hardened. 

"Your family haven't told you?"

"Bwoh?" 

"They broke off the engagement already and right now,he's still looking for you.I believe,he wants you back."

"It won't happen,right now my first priority would be my work,not interested in love stuff." 

"He even went to find you when I sent you off at the airport silly girl!He was just this close to seeing you but you boarded the plane first.I guess he knows that you're back here in Korea,he has Korea under him and finding you wouldn't be a freaking problem for him.If he happens to want you back again,just know that I won't let you go to that bastard."

"I lost my appetite for ice-cream.I'll be going back home to rest." She put down her spoon and ice-cream.

"Listen to what I have to say first before going."

"Just to let you know,Shim Changmin,you weren't so bossy before."

"Oppa!It's that you?"One random girl with heavy makeup on her face came up to their table.

"Oh it's you." Changmin didn't even bother to remember her name,because there were just too many.

"I've been waiting for your call for ages,you said you will call me after you left me on the bed."The girl went on and on

Jaemin cleared and said,"I'll get going first." 

After Jaemin left,Changmin pushed the girl away and made it clear to the girl that they were over.He ruffled his hair in fustration and tightened his fists,he couldn't lose her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The engagement broke because Yuri was caught on camera with another guy,while she was the fiance to Kai.All these while,he didn't like Yuri and the girl in his heart would always be Jaemin.After the incident with Jaemin,he didn't want to bother her but he made a promise to himself that he wanted her back after he becomes better and stronger.Currently,he is just helping his father out in his company.Yes,the president actually has a successful company on his own when he's the president and Kai is helping his father to run the company.

As for the Jung family,Yunho became the president of the company and his father "stepped down" from his job but still concerns himself with the company matters as the chairman.He advises Yunho a lot and soon,Yunho actually brought the company up much much more and in a way,it became more and more successful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She drove back to her family mansion and was welcomed by her butler.One thing she was puzzled was that,her house didn't look the same anymore,and it became bigger and more luxurious.

"Ahjusshi!Long time no see." Jaemin greeted her family's loyal head butler.He had faithfully served her family since she was borned.

"Agasshi welcome back." The old butler gave her a lovely smile and then ordered the maids to carry her luggage back to her room

"Ahjusshi,did my parents kind of change the house when I was away?Because I don't remember it looking like this."

"Ahh yes they did.They demolished the old house and built this house from scratch.The land is totally the same just that the house changed."

"Is it just me or is it that the number of maids increased?" 

"Nope,madam decided to employ more maids.Hurry in agasshi,the weather is turning really cold." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omo!Jaemin ah!You're back!My baby sis is back!" Yunho hugged her and she smiled.

"My oppa became much more handsome.Oppa,I heard that our company's stocks keeps on going up.Good job President Jung!" 

"Ayee,my sis is teasing me,I'm shy." 

"Jung Yunho!" 

"Aigoooo my daughter is finally back!" Jaemin's mother hugged her and bombed her with different questions.

Jaemin's father came down and Jaemin bowed in respect."Appa,I'm back." 

"Good,now you can help your oppa out with the company.When can you start working?" 

"Soon."

"Good,come to work on monday,you'll have the post of the vice president of the company." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi readers!Sorry I took REALLY REALLY REALLY long to update the story.I really feel bad and guilty about it.Please continue supporting my story and I assure you,there's more to come!Stay tune!:)