Chapter 38

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

I woke up really early in the morning and went to the event hall.Everybody was busy and I had to be there to take charge of everything.The president's secretary came to assist,

Kai POV:

It's driving me crazy,coming to macau was surely not a good idea.Luckily I managed to persuade appa to hold the engagement overseas so that Jaemin would not know about it. "It's such a beautiful day isn't it Kai?" "Huh" Appa said,"Your wife is talking to you and you just ignored her." "Kwenchana abeoji.." Yuri let out a fake smile.I scoffed,I was having breakfast in the hotel's restaurant didn't care who the heck owns this place cause I'm not looking forward to the engagement party tonight where appa would annouce to all the important people my engagement.I can't rebel against it,I miss Jaemin ALOT.I broke my promise,seeing her texting me everyday but all I give are cold replies.Jaemin ah,I hope you will forget me in Korea,I'm such a bad person.I wonder how she is coping there.I really do not want to let her go,after Yuri,she was the one that gave me light in my life and changed me.....Changmin hyung was really mad at me when he found out what the party was all about.I know he is going to attend the engagement party tonight but for the rest of my trip here in Hong Kong,there was no contact between the both of us...Suddenly Yuri kissed me on the cheeks and my family laughed,they freaking laugh!First I was being forced to come to Hong Kong for all the state matters and then to hold my engagement party.Commenting about how sweet is that.I couldn't take it anymore and told Yuri,"Noona,we need to talk." 

"Why are you doing this me Yuri waeee?!" "What do you mean?" "Why did you come back for me?..." "I know that you still love me Kai that's why I came back." "I know you just came back for my family's wealth and all,I can give you what you want,but please persuade my parents and yours to cancel this whole marriage thingy!" "Kai,wae?!We can be as happy as last time,I know you still love me." "Ani,you're wrong.I like Jaemin,not you!" She was taken aback and then said,"No,we will get married no matter what."

Jaemin POV:

It was 2 hours before the party I went back to my hotel suite and started dressing up for the party.Since it was the president's event I wouldn't want to disgrace appa...so I had to dress up nicely.

I went to the party and there were many guests that looked rich.There were 2 bodyguards standing at the door checking for the invitation card sent,before allowing the guests to pass.I passed my invititation card to them and they let me passed,I walked into the events hall and checked on the staffs and everything making sure there were no mistakes.Throughout the whole event Eunji was always around me helping me,I was grateful for that,when suddenly she said," Jaemin ah,the president will be making an entrance into the hall in about 2 minutes we better get seated.The emcee stated,"Let's welcome the president and his family." Everybody stood up and clapped.

Kai:

So Kai is really here and beside him was Yuri unnie....and her arms were interlocked with his!What were they doing together?!I thought it was a business trip...what was he doing with Yuri. The emcee went on,"Now let's invite the president up the stage to give his speech." He went up and said,"First of all I would like to thank all guests for coming for my son's engagement..." WAIT ENGAGEMENT? That means....Kai is engaged to Yuri unnie...?I slumped in my chair,my mood dampened,I wasn't in the mood to care about how this event went,I felt bad for myself.So all this while he was lying to me.Sudddenly,the president said,"Now let's invite Ms Jung Jaemin,the daughter of Jung Coporations who have came here to help with this event.Without her help,this event would not have happened."I was caught off guard,Kai met my eyes and he looked shocked...Jaemin calm down.You can do this.I put on a cold appearance and walked to the stage gracefully,acting all so strong and capable when deep inside I can hear my heart breaking into pieces.

Kai POV:

I looked at Yuri and she held onto my arms tighter,smirking,so she knew this all along?I saw Jaemin making her way up the stage with her cold,aloof eyes.Of course she has every right to react like this.My heart broke when she faked a smile and said,"First of all I would like to congratulate the couple and wish them happiness in their marriage life.I would also like to thank all the staffs for your hard work,and all this would not be done without you.Thank you." 

Jaemin POV:

Afterwards I went down the stage,not even turning my back.So the speeches ended and everybody was enjoying the buffet.I took a cup of orange juice from the waitress,my chest was suffocating and my head was aching.Changmin came,"Annyeong.." "Oh changmin oppa,what are you doing here?" "As you can see I was being invited to..Jaemin kwenchana you look really pale." "Neh kwenchana just tired..." Suddenly Kai came and interrupted our conversation and said desperately,"Jaemin ah,we need to talk."He held my wrist. "Shiro,we have nothing to talk about.Please let go of my hand." "But I do." "That's your problem." Suddenly Kai's hand was being pulled from mine and Changmin said,"She said she don't want to." "Shut up Changmin it's non of your business.She's my..." "She's your?" He held my wrist once more and said,"Kaja I need to talk to you." "I said there's nothing to talk about!" Suddenly a voice said,"Yeobo!" I turned around and it was Yuri,gracious,my head is spinning,and I'm trying to keep a straight face.Kai let go of me and Yuri said,"Oh Jaemin ah,I'm happy that you came to my party.Oh and we will be happy together don't worry!" I couldn't take it any more my head was spinning badly and I just out,hearing people shouting my name.

Woots long update!!!Enjoy!!^^