Chapter 39

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"Where am I...." Eunji said,"Jaemin you're awake?!" "Neh.."I said weakly.Eunji heaved a sigh of relief..I asked,"Unnie what happen after I passed out?" "Changmin carried you to your room and I called the doctor." "Jinjia?What about Kai?" Eunji shrugged her shoulders and said,"Mwolla everything was chaotic,I can't possibly keep track of everything." "Arasso..." Haiz,Jung Jaemin what are you wishing about. Eunji asked,"By the way,Jaemin ah what is your relationship with the president's son and Mr Shim?You know my sixth sense is very sharp." "Unnie,I would like to rest..." "Arasso,I'll go out,don't think you can escape from this topic girl." After Eunji left I decided to order room service and watch TV in the room,it was getting really boring until the bell rang.

"Changmin oppa,what are you doing here?" Just to visit you,and he held up a bag of food.I let him in to my room and he started,"Feeling better?" "Neh much better.." "Look about Kai..." "Oppa,if you're going to defend Kai I suggest you drop it.Cause whether he really wants to break up with me oy str if he is forced to,I still can't be with him." "Woah Jaemin,you're cooler than I thought,I was right about liking you,and I'm going to take you back." "Oppa..." "Remember what I said?I will make you mine,especially after Kai hurt you." I was feeling uneasy after Changmin said that,I know that my heart is still with Kai,and its currently breaking.Now,it seems like I don't want to give my heart to anybody.The wall around my heart has be knocked over by Kai and it's now rebuilt around by stronger walls while my heart is recovering,and yes it takes time.For now,I'll just treat Changmin as my friend.Changmin said,"Errr...I know this is the worst timing to ask but do you want to tour around Macau tomorrow?" "Errr sure.." For now,I'll have to try my best to forget Kai.

After Changmin left,I got ready and decided to go shopping at the mall connected to the hotel.At the same time,I wanted to start afresh.I went to the mall and started shopping like crazy from branded bags to clothes to shoes.Everything,no don't get me wrong.I rarely spend such a big sum of money,so I guess this is the time to do so,and to be a new Jaemin.

The next day....

I got ready and went down to the hotel lobby and saw Changmin on the phone,probably some business matters.

      

"Kaja?" "Neh let's go!" So we went around Macau and tried all their dimsums and food,Changmin being my mini tour guide as I guess he's been here for quite sometime we even tried their desserts and went to see those tourist attractions.The weather was really hot but it was nice to walk around especially when you don't want to remember something heartbreaking.Changmin also knew how I was feeling and avoided the topic.So after the long day we decided to go back to the hotel and dine in the hotel's top restaurant since Changmin was craving for steak,we went in he asked for a table for 2.We sat down and started placing our orders.Suddenly Yuri came in to the restaurant with Kai and she immediately went up to me,"Jaemin ah,do you mind if unni sits here with my HUSBAND?" putting a strong emphasis on the word HUSBAND.Kai was looking away,I faked a smile and said,"Sure...unni." So they sat down and Yuri unnie started,"Are you feeling better Jaemin?" "Neh.." "Do you know how worried we were when you fainted?" "Thanks for worrying,sorry I spoiled your engagement.." "Don't worry about that,the engagement party still went smoothly...oh look at our rings,it's really pretty right?Kai chose the design it's specially made in Italy."She showed her diamond which is glistening under the light.Oh how I wish it was me..Suddenly Changmin put his hand over mine and said,"Guess what,we're getting engaged soon." Yuri was really suprised "Jinjia?!OMO congratulations!Be sure to invite us to your engagement,me and Kai would be really happy.Right?" Kai didn't say anything but his fists were clenching face was red from anger.I gave Changmin a reasurring smile and then Kai did something that broke my heart.He kissed Yuri and said,"Neh please do invite us to your engagement party." He smirked and gave me a look.My eyebrows unknowingly crashed and I looked away,tears threatening to fall.I excused myself,"I..uh...I'm not feeling really well..I'll leave first." I ran first and Changmin tried to follow me.I told Changmin,"Oppa,I need some time alone.Hope you understand." After what Kai did to me today I decided to move on,no I wanted to.I think the only way to forget him was to do something I haven't did for a long long time.

I walked into the walk-in wadrobe and took out some clothes:

(What Jaemin is wearing)

I went to the club in the hotel and started drowning all my sorrows.I was actually dancing and one thing for sure..I wasn't in the right state of mind.Every painful memory seems to disappear and soon I was having fun dancing.I pushed every guy that approached me away and just drank and drank and...drank.This shall be the only time this is happening.I was really drunk and decided to call Changmin,I didn't know why,I just did Changmin answered,"Yobseyo?"

Changmin POV:

After Jaemin left I went to find Kai.I went to his hotel room and ringed the bell.But instead Yuri opened it.I was boiling with anger,how could he do this to Jaemin?He doesn't know how much Jaemin is suffering.I must seriously teach him a lesson that stupid idiot that doesn't appreciate her! "Yuri,call call Kai out." Yuri shouted,"Yeobo!Changmin is looking for you!" I winced at the word "Yeobo" I surely didn't like it,not one bit. "Changmin hyung!" I threw a punch in his face immediately."Changmin hyung!" "From now onwards we are no longer friends!Look at how much you hurt Jaemin,isn't it enough?I didn't expect you to be so childish.You clearly know that she's hurt,but you do nothing.If I were you I would do my best to call off the engagement and take Jaemin back.But now,I'll be taking her back so Kim Jong In,listen carefully,DON'T YOU EVER DARE GO CLOSE TO HER AGAIN." His fist clenched,and everything came to a pause when my phone rang. "Yobseyo?" I heard really loud music behind,I could barely hear the caller. I looked at the caller ID on my phone and saw Jaemin's name.What's with all the loud music and everything? "Yobseyo?Jaemin is it you..." Once I said her name,Kai's face immediately lit up. "Changmin oppa....oppa...thanks...for....taking care of me...*hiccups* You know..I really like you...as a friend right...hehehe *hiccup*.." "Yah Jung Jaemin are you in the club?" "Ohhhhh...oppa....*hiccup*..so...smart" the the call ended.I was really worried,I was about to take off until Kai held me back "Was that Jaemin?" "Neh she's drunk and she's in the club,I need to go to her." "I'll follow you.." "Don't bother!You'll make her mood worse." So I went to the hotel's club.