Chapter 41

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

I waited at the lobby and Kai came.He said,"Mianhe I was late." "Kwenchana." There was an awkward silence until I said,"This relationship has ended,right?" "Jaemin ah.." "Oppa!Stop it,let's end this.No wait you knew you were going to get engagged to Yuri unnie,but you didn't even say anything,this relationship in fact has already ended on the day you left Korea,and you kept me waiting like a fool...I texted you soo many messages and even called you but all you did was to give me cold replies.I came here thinking that I would see you again but not with unnie." "Jaemin ah, we can be like last time,I'll do whatever you want...but please don't let me go..I...I thought that I could live without you but I was wrong,I wanted you to move on without me,but being the selfish me...I really can't let you go,mianhe for hurting you.I really didn't want to,this marriage was arranged to you know.." "Oppa!I knew you were engagged but I didn't know it was Yuri unnie,my cousin and your...your...first love.You said you want me to move on,so I will.After this talk,let's not acknowledge each other presence when we meet.Now,to me you're my cousin-in-law." "Shiro!I really love you,I know I was wrong thinking that I should let you go but not now after I realise how I cannot live without you.So can we please just be like the past?" I turned around and walked,tears rolling down my cheeks.Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Ani...I can't let you go.Don't leave me...Saranghaee.." Kai cried. I pulled away from his embrance I wiped the tears from my face and said,"Oppa,I guess this is good bye." I turned my back and left.

Kai POV:

I cried,this is the first time I cried for a girl.Even Yuri didn't make me shed a tear.I really didn't want Jaemin to let go of me,I really didn't want it to happen.I was stupid enough to think that we both could move on.I was wrong I couldn't even forget about Jaemin,I love her a lot.This stupid engagement just ruined my life,my everything!I went back to my hotel room and I couldn't help but shed tears.Luckily Yuri didn't come to my room to bother me.Why are you so stupid Kim Jong In,you just hurt the girl you love and yourself,you happy now?I really love Jaemin a lot.Suddenly,somebody knocked on my door.I opened it and it was one of my bodyguards."Young master,Mr Shim would be leaving Korea,he asked me to tell you that he will me leaving with Ms Jung." Bwoh?!!!Andwae!" "Prepare the car,we're leaving for the airport." "Young master..." "Didn't you hear what I just said.Prepare the car!"

Andwae Jaemin,you can't leave me just like that.

Jaemin POV:

"Oppa kaja!" "Jaemin kwenchana?" "yeahh...I'll try to forget him and start and new life in korea." Changmin squeezed my hand,and we walked to the departure hall.Suddenly somebody pulled my arm and said,"You can't go with him!Andwae!" "Jong In ssi,what are you doing?Your wife must be waiting for you in the hotel room." "Jaemin ah!" "Oppa!This will be last time I call you oppa,I sincerely wish you all the best in your marriage.Chukahae." Afterwards,I walked away and he shouted,"Jung Jaemin don't go." The last time I saw him was the day in the airport,him crying,his tears rolling down his cheeks,and water in my eyes.

Hiii!Sorry for taking so long to update!But I'm gonna fast forward this to the future :)Thanks for supporting me!^^