Chapter 9

My Not So Ordinary Life

Yunho POV:

I was in a middle of the lesson until the bodyguards who protected Jaemin earlier in the morning entered and talked to the teacher.The teacher called me out of the classroom to follow the bodyguards.Changmin asked me,"Hyung,what happened?"I shrugged my shoulders and replied,"Molla."I went out of the classroom and then suddenly all of them bowed,ohh so appa sent them eh?I asked,"What's the matter?" They said,"We were sent by master to protect agassi in school.Master said that he wants to meet you and agassi in the office after school."Why does appa wants to meet us?I asked,"Did anything happen to Jaemin just now?" One of them said,"She was attacked by Park Minyoung and her gang.A bag of flour hit her and she was hit by the girls." "Is she hurt very badly?" One of them said,"Yes,she is now in the restroom changing to a new set of uniform."How dare they do this to my dear Jaemin!"Help me tell the teacher that I went to look for Jaemin and will be back after I'm done.Arrasso?" They said,"Yes sir!" and bowed.Appa seem to know about Jaemin's bullying in school.Somehow the bullying is getting from bad to worse.I have to find ways to stop it.

I went to the restroom and heard Jaemin sobbing.I went in and asked,"Jaemin ah,kwenchana?"She nodded her head. "Pabo!When you're not ok,then say so!"She keep on crying.The Jung Jaemin I know maybe strong on the outside,but deep down inside she is really weak.I looked at her face and there are scratches everywhere her legs have deep cuts to."Jaemin,mianhe.It's all because of me." She said,"Aniyo."I really can't stand to see Jaemin in her vulnerable state,I'll make sure the girls pay double for what they've done.They called Jaemin a beggar,they don't know that Jaemin is the only daughter of Jung Coporations,my little sister."Jaemin ah,uljima.Be strong,appa said that he wants to meet us in his office after school."She asked,"Wae?Did he find out about the bullying in school?This is soooo humiliating!Appa will scold me for sure." "Nah he won't,he is really worried about you but he doesn't know how to express it that's why he ends up scolding you everytime.You are as stubborn as appa." Jaemin said,"My life is over!"I laughed,instead of being sad she is scared of facing appa's nagging in the office.I hope the day when the company annouces me as the successor would come faster,then Jaemin would not need to undergo all these pains.Suddenly Jaemin face went really pale..

Jaemin POV:

Why does Yunho oppa always have to see me crying?My whole body is aching..suddenly my head started to spin,the last thing I heard was Yunho oppa shouting,"Jaemin!Jung Jaemin!Yah!Ireonayo!Yah!"

Yunho POV:

JAEMIN FAINTED!!Oh gosh I called for help and the bodyguards rushed in,I told them to stand guard and protect Jaemin while I piggyback her to the medical room in the school.When I came out from the toilet,a crowd began to form and the people got more and more.The jealousy in the girls eyes grew more and they tried to attack Jaemin from behind but thank goodness there were bodyguards.Changmin and Kai rushed to me,"Hyung,what happened to Jaemin?" "Tell you guys later,I need to carry Jaemin to the medical room first." The fangirls started shouting "Yunho oppa!It's fake,she fainted on purpose!" "Yunho oppa don't pity that beggar" I had enough and shot them the irritated look and they immediately quieten down.

I brought her into the medical room and the nurse immediately attended to her.She asked me wait outside while she attend to Jaemin.I was pacing back and forth on the aisle.Kai and Changmin came,I told them what happened.Kai said,"Aishh it is all our fault." Changmin said,"She will be ok hyung,don't worry too much."

Mr Jung POV:

Mr Kim suddenly barged into the room and said,"Sir!!Agassi fainted!!" "BWOH?!Get the car ready,I'm going to the school."He bowed and said."Yes sir." I rushed down to the car,the nerve of them to make Jaemin faint.I told Mr Kim,"Arrange a meeting with Melly."Melly is nothing compared to us,how dare they call Jaemin a beggar.I hope Jaemin is ok."Arrange a car to fetch my wife to the school,inform her of what happen,we'll be meeting the principal."Mr Kim nodded.I need to make sure the principal punish the girls accordingly.