Chapter 34

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

What did he just say....?Did Kai just urgh maybe he is just putting up an act. "Take you words back Kim Jong In,and stop playing with me!Save those words for the girls you met at the club?Wae?Afraid that I will tell your wife?Don't worry I won't even tell her a single word,so take back what you said jerk!" He looked at me and pulled me into a hug,he said,"Jaemin ah,can you feel my heart beating?It's beating for you.." "Enough of your nosense Kim Jong In!One moment you're cursing at me asking me to go away,the next moment you're holding me back!You're just so contradicting.So just take back your words and I will take it that nothing has happened.." I don't know why I started crying,tears just rolled down my cheeks,and it did so unwillingly.I didn't want to show him my weak side,and the fact that he may have blurted out these words without sincerity hurts me more....I don't know why it just did.He pulled me into a hug and said,"Mianhe...jinjia,I didn't mean to hurt you..No,I'm not going to take back my words.Listen to me carefully Jung Jaemin,I'm only going to say this only once." I looked into his eyes and he said,"Jaemin,I love you,will you be my girlfriend.I promise I'll protect and love you forever." I cried even harder and he hugged me,actually I have no idea why I cried,I just did.I forced these words up my dry throat and said,"I can't...." "Is it because you're engagged to Changmin hyung and I'm engagged to another person to?" "How did you....I..." "Jung Jaemin!Listen to me,we can sort things out,we can still get together..." "Kim Jong In,if you really want me,you'll have to fight for me." Oh ,why did I say that.Jung Jaemin you're crazy why did you say that. Kai's face fell a little and then a cold look came on to his eyes and said,"Just as you see Jaemin,I will win..."

I went home with lot's of thoughts in my head,not sure what my heart is thinking.Jung Jaemin you'll have to decide one day.

"Riiiiinnnnggggg!" The school bell rang,it was time for the class where me and Kai are seat mates.I stepped into class and was surprised to see a carton of milk with a post it saying:

Jung Jaemin,Hwaiting!Enjoy this milk:)

-Kai

I smiled and from the corner of my eye I saw him smiling while "sleeping".I nudged him and said,"Yah,class starting soon get ready." "Arasso..."

In the middle of lesson suddenly he shoved me a piece of paper:

Meet me after school

I returned:

After school,we met at the school gate and he said,"Kaja!" "To....?" "You'll see..." He dragged me into his flashy sports car and we went to the beach.I breathed in the fresh air and said,"Been a long time since I came here..." "My dream was to come here to the beach with someone I love..." "Jinjia?" "Neh" "Wow soo romantic...We started playing water and then building random sand castles.He even piggy back me along the shores and then we rested at the sand to see the sunset. "Woah,neomu yeppo...the sunset." We started gazing at the sun setting with a comfortable silence,and then suddenly Kai pulled me to him and kissed me,this time I kissed back,and then I realised that,I have liked Kai alll this while.He broke the kiss and said,"You're mine." and twirled his fingers with mine.We stayed at that position for a little while before going back home.