Chaper 1

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"Riiiinnngg"My alarm clock rang.I slammed the alarm clock.Urgh not another dreadful day in school.I swear Minyoung and her little minions is gonna bully me again and brag about how rich her family is.Only if I could tell her that I'm the only daughter of Jung Coporations,but nevermind I'm better off without this title.I rather be the ordinary Jung Jaemin.The Jung Jaemin that earns her own money.I quickly wash up and wear my uniform.I prepared Tuna bread with a cup of orange juice and then started to set off to school.The school is just walking distance from my home,when I reached the school gate.Screamings could be heard,girls from my school crowding around the school to await the all so mighty Kai and Changmin.Well Kai's dad is the president while Changmin's family own Lotte.Soon I see 2 black cars coming into the school and the screams just got 10 times louder,ouch my ears.Kai and Changmin got out of the cars and the bodyguards surrounded them to prevent the fangirls from attacking them.I just shook my head and walk away,uninterested in what's happening.

I went to the school locker to collect my books when suddenly Minyoung and her gang slammed the locker doors.Wow that really created attention of the students around me.She said,"Ha,look at how poor Jung Jaemin looks like.Heard that you couldn't hand up your school fees up on time AGAIN this month.Tch how pathetic.Oh wait I just remembered that you have no family,nobody to support you.Why don't offer you a win-win deal?If you kneel on your knees in front of the whole school,I maybe considering telling my dad to help you pay the school fees.How about that?" Minyoung then gave off an evil laugh,geez this crazy woman goes around boasting about how rich she is.Will she ever know how much more wealthy my family is than her?" One of her minions Minsoo said,"Why aren't you on your knees?Don't you want to clear your debt that you owed the school?"I rolled my eyes then suddenly I heard a familiar voice,"There is no need for that." Here comes Yunho Oppa to the rescue.Sheez my brother always helping me in such situation,does he ever learnt that I grew up and could handle such situations myself?Yunho oppa said,"If you're that rich why not you buy the whole school?Wouldn't it be better?Instead of just paying merely a one month of school fees which costs nothing."Minyoung was really shocked when she saw Yunho oppa,she said,"Oppa,I was just offering to pay her school fees." Yunho oppa said,"Tch help my .So you're saying that I have to go for an ear checkup because from what I witnessed and saw,you were asking her to kneel down in front of you and the whole school in order for you to help Jaemin pay her school fees?" Minyoung face went as red as tomato and quickly retreated from the situation.I send Yunho oppa a grateful look and he winked at me.He asked,"When are you gonna come home?I'm getting bored without you.I swear omma and appa are missing you a lot now.And do I always have to come to your rescue?How many times have I told you to stand up for yourself...." I cut him and said,"Geez oppa,you are the one who always cut into the situation whenever I want to stand up for myself.If you continue doing this I would not have a time to stand up for myself,don't treat me like a little 5 year old kid who doesn't know anything."He sighed in defeat and said,"Arraso dongsaeng,by the way I tried persuading mum and dad to stop asking the bodyguards to stalk you but they just won't listen.Stubborn people they are like you.Ya come home soon ok?The door is always open for you." I said,"Arraso stop nagging,you're getting older.Bye oppa." I hugged Yunho oppa and went for history class.Girls at the corridor staring at me like they're gonna kill me after I hugged Yunho.Yunho is my brother for goodness sake!Can't I hug him?