Chapter 17

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

So I was relaxing in the garden until some random guy offered me a milk.I raised my eyebrow and said,"You are..?" "Kris,Wu Yifan." "Errr hi?" "Here at least drink this.Sorry about just now,my friends are just really playboyish." "Thanks.Er yeah I understand my oppa is like that too." I held out my hand and said,"Jung Jaemin imnida.Nice to meet you." "Kris,kingka of the school." I simply nodded my head and drank the milk that he gave me.So we started to talk more and more about ourselves,and I found out that we have the same interest.Turns out that Kris is the son of Misan Coporation.The company that owns lot's of hotel chains.Chaebol son,I guess all the kingkas here are really rich.The normal students here are pretty rich themselves too,being able to afford $10 000 of schoo fees per month is like...woah.But since Uncle Shim and my family are close,there is no need for school fees.Cool huh?

Kris POV:

This girl interest me more and more.She is not like the other girls in the school,trying to come up and flirt with us.She is pretty and rather straightforward.Just now she left me and the rest of the Kingkas really speechless.She is the first person who dared to say this to us.I approached her and we started off pretty well.

Jaemin POV:

The bell rang and I told Kris,"You are a nice person like Changmin.Gotta go for my next class.See you soon.Thanks for the milk."Afterwards I smiled and went for Maths lesson.

I went to the class and saw Changmin entering.He smiled and said,"Jaemin,you are also in this science class?" "Yeap!Good to see you here,so that I would not be a loner." Suddenly I heard a really irritating voice,"Changmin oppa.We are in the same class.Let's sit together later." Changmin replied,"It's ok,I'm sitting with Jaemin later." Changmin then pulled my hand into class.Hyuna was left totally speechless.

We went into class and the whole class started gossiping again. i told Changmin,"Yah,the students in your school really loves to gossip."Changmin said,"Yeah I know right.Hyuna is really irritating,oh yeah heard from her that you totally owned her in the morning?' "Yeap,she was really bad.Humiliating a girl in front of everybody like that.I know how that feels." "Woah..Jaemin to the rescue.She told everybody about it,hoping that we will pity her,but apparently I think that was rather amusing." I giggled and said,"Yeah totally,she is really snobby herself.Guess i'm gonna get lot's of haters in this school." Changmin laughed and said,"They will need to think twice about bullying you with Yunho hyung around." We both burst out laughing and the teacher just came in.

She went to Changmin and bowed."It is a pleasure to have you in our class young master." Oh so every teacher does that to him?Changmin simply nodded,and the teacher went back to teaching.I asked,"Does every teacher give you such special treatment?" "Yeah it can get really annoying at times." "Good for you.I gotta detention on the first day of school.Haiz.." "Waeyo?The Jaemin I know doesn't get into trouble with teachers." "Kai's fault" He chuckled and nodded. He said,"That's soo Kai.Even the president's son and daughter of Jung Coporation doesn't get special treatment.How sad." I said sacarstically,"Wow thanks man." "You're welcome!joking joking" I nudged him playfully and well I can sense the queenkas eyes on us,and the girls jealousy.

"Riiiiinnngg!!!"School ended,and I could hear cheers in the class.Now,it's time for detention.Totally absurd:( All because of Kai.I went to the detention classroom and I could see Kai busy flirting with the girls.I sat down far away from him,and he seems to notice my presence.He plopped onto the seat beside me and started to do nothing.I said,"Yah..go back to flirting with the girls?Can't you see that they are staring at you?" He simply said,"They're boring." The teacher came in and said,"Your punishment is going to be cleaning of the classroom.I will split you into pairs and then you will be cleaning different parts of the school."The students groaned and the teacher continued,"You will choose your pair and then you can start cleaning.Remember the faster you clean finish the class,you will be dismiss earlier." The girls immediately looked at Kai,hoping that they can pair up with him.So here I am knowing that I will be forever alone until Kai shouted,"Songsaengnim,I will pair up with Jung Jaemin." My eyes widened and I said,"yah!" He said,"Let's just do it.Rather than finishing everything yourself." 'But..." The teacher cut me off before I could say anything,"It is decided then,Kai will pair up with Jung Jaemin.You guys will be cleaning up the sports hall.Arrange the sports equipment back to it's original place and make sure to mop the whole hall."The sports hall is really big.How are the two of us going to finish it?Kai groaned and said,"I haven't clean anything before in my whole life." I said,"Let's just start,so that we can end faster."

I opened the door of the sports hall.The bleachers were filled with litters,the basketballs were thrown everywhere.The floor was really dirty.Oh no we have a long way to go.I went to the storeroom to take a garbage bag.I said,"Yah,you go and arrange the basketball while I go pick up all the litters."Kai just said,"Bwoh?This is so dirty.I'm so gonna ask Changmin to change the detention system." "Ok enough.Just start working ok?" I started picking up all the rubbish while Kai just arranged the basketballs.

After like forever I finished picking up all the litter and Kai dozed off.Oh gosh so I have to clean the windows all by myself?Ahh nevermind,you can do it Jung Jaemin!Hwaiting!I started to clean the window panes by myself until the higher part.I was struggling to reach until somebody took the cloth from me and simply wiped the dust away.I turned around and saw Kai.He said,"Yah,why didn't you wake me up?And do all the work yourself?" I said,"Just didn't wanna wake you up since you're sleeping so peacefully." "Mianhe."I looked up and he looked really sincere,he must be feeling really bad.I smiled and said,"Kwenchana,I understand you're the president's son who hasn't done anything since birth." "Yah!!!" "Joking just help me clean the higher part of the windows while I clean the rest" "Arasso" So our whole afternoon were spent cleaning the sports hall.

"YEAH!!WE'RE DONE!"I cheered while Kai just smiled.My stomach was really hungry.Suddenly Kai asked,"Yah do you want to eat?I'm hungry." I nodded my head vigourously and said,"Same!Yah,it's your treat since you slacked just now." "Arasso,where do you want to go?" Hmmmm... "I wanna eat Kimchi fried rice with a plate of beef.I know a place that sells really good rice and beef." "Arasso I'll call my chauffeur here." "Why not let's take the public bus?It's just a few stops away from the school,and I just miss taking the public bus." "Bwoh?!I never sat a bus before in my whole life,and you're asking me to take one now?!" "Chillax,jaebal...just once?It will be no fun if I take the bus alone." Kai sighed and gave in.Awesome!hahahaha