Chapter 18

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Kai said,"Tsk this place is so small and dirty." "Says the president son..." "Wae?" "As a president it is a shame that you don't know how the commoners live." "Shut up." "Whatever,the bus is here." So we went to board the bus and everybody was squeezing in.I see Kai struggling with the crowd hence I took his hand and pulled him into the bus.Was Kai blushing?Or did i see it wrong?Hahaha how can this playboy blush? "Ahjusshi!Ticket for two!" I took the bus ticket and went to find seats.When we sat down,I passed him the bus ticket and he asked,"What is this for?" "It's is a bus ticket you pabo." "Oh jinjia?Arasso!I'm not a pabo." "Yeah right.." There was an old lady standing and she was struggling with the bags.I gave up my seat and the old lady said,"Kamsamida."Kai also gave up his seat and stood beside me,he asked,"Why do you even give up your seat?" "She is an old lady for goodness sake." "But you saw the seat first." "Do you know what is the meaning of helping people?" "Fineee...the place you bring me to better be nice or else...." "Or else what?" "I'll..I'll tell yunho hyung that you got detention." "HAHAHAHA like that works,I'll just tell him the reason why did I get into detention and the first one to die is you." Suddenly a middle school student came up to us and said,"Are you Kai?and are you...you Jung Jaemin?OMGGGGG" she totally screamed == ok and that got the attention of other commuters.Soon people were starting to crowd around us.Kai hissed,"Yah this is all your fault,where is the stop that we are alighting?" "The next one" "Ok when I count to 3,we'll run down from the bus." "1......2.....3!!!" The doors opened,Kai pulled my hand and we ran as fast as we could."

After much running and pantiing,we reached a place where nobody could recognise us.Kai asked,"Where is the shop?" "Just down the street." We walked to the shop and ahjumma greeted us warmly. "Omo is this Jaemin?" "Annyeonghasaeyo ahjumma,good that you still recognise me." "Neh,c'mon in and take a seat it's freezing outside." We took a seat and Kai commented,"Seriously?You brought me to such a run down restaurant?" "Yah!!Don't judge a book by it's cover.The food here is awesome.After taking a mouth of food later,don't come telling me you want somemore." "Nah I won't." Ahjumma came and took our others,"Jaemin ah,the same for you?" "Ne ahjumma,and one more set of my orders for this guy here." "Arasso,is that your namja chingu?" Both of us replied at the same time,"Aniyo!" "Aww then that's to bad then.You two look good together." Then ahjumma went off to take our orders.Kai said,"This store needs a really makeover." "Aish just shut up.Can't you say something nice for a second?" He kept quiet and the food came.He took a bite and I asked,"So how is it?" "Still edible." and he started shoving all the food into his mouth.Tch this arrogant prince doesn't wanna admit that it is nice.How I miss the taste and smell of the food.

"Wahhhh I'm so full!!"I exclaimed. "Of course you're full,you were eating like a pig just now." "Says the person who gobbled his food and commented 'still edible'" That left his speechless,I felt really sorry for making this guy take the public bus with me just now.I kinda brought him trouble? "Yah,since I'm in a good mood,I shall treat you ice cream." His eyes lit up,"Jinjia?" I nodded my head and he said,"It better be an expensive one." "Arasso.Kaja!"

We went to baskin robbins to get our ice-cream..it is considered expensive right?Since today was pink day,the queue was really long and there were many people there.I queued up and there was a guy who rudely shoved me out of the queue.I thought I was landing the ground until Kai caught me in time.He asked,"Kwenchana?" "Yeah kwenchana." Kai approached the guy and shouted,"Yah!How can you just cut people's queue like that?" The man said,"Tch who cares anyways.I just want to buy the ice-cream." "How dare you.Where is the manager of this store?" Soon the manager came and she asked,"How may I help both of you?"She seemed really nervous.Kai started,"How do you manage your staff here?They failed to manage the queue system here and you still call yourself a manager?This guy cut our queue and your staff didn't do anything about it.Is this even called a customer service?" "I'm really sorry Mr Kim.As an apology we would like to offer both of you free ice-cream."The manager bowed and apologise many times.

I said,"The manager wasn't at fault anyways." "Whatever it is her store." "You arrogant prince." "What did you say?!" "nothing..." and he started poking me."Yah...yahh..arasso stop poking me..."He stopped and we both broke into laughter.Suddenly Kai asked,"Can we go there?Never been there before." and he pointed to the shopping street."You wanna go shopping?" "Neh..wanna try shopping in such an environment although it isn't much of my style." "Arasso,kaja!"I like a tour guide started to bring him around,letting him try the street food.He refused the street food at first but then ate it,he ended buying 10 of those just for himself to eat.Such a pig.We went to a accessory store and it was selling really cartoony hairbands.I took a rabbit ear hairband and put it on his head.He freaked out after knowing what I did,"Yah!" He took a pokemon ear hairband and put it on my head. "Now you look like pokemon" "Tch,pokemon are cute okk" He asked the store owner,"How much is both of this?" "$10" "I'll take them" I asked him,"Bichoso?Why did you buy this?" "For fun" Aishh this rich guy.While he was buying the hairbands a bracelet caught my eye.It was really pretty.I asked the store owner,"How much is this?" "$20" Omgg so expensive?Didn't bring enough today.I brought only $30 today and erm the money was spent mostly on food. "Arasso,I'll come back next time ahjumma"

Kai POV:

I saw Jaemin looking at a bracelet..it didn't seem expensive,so why didn't she buy it?I told Jaemin,"Jaemin ah,I need to go to the toilet."She nodded and I went to the store and bought the bracelet she was looking at just now.A chaebol daughter like her is so thrifty,she can easily afford anything in the world,but she spend her money wisely.I don't know why I bought it for her.Something inside me just urged me to do so.

Jaemin POV:

Kai came back and he said,"It's getting late.We should head home now before our parents start worrying.I'll send you home."He called his chauffeur.While waiting a little kid came up to Kai and asked cutely,"Hyung,can I have your signature.I really admire you,I want to be like you next time!"Kai simply replied"Nope"The kid started crying because of Kai's harsh rejection.I sighed and went to the little kid."Annyeong,uljimayo.You'll turn ugly if you keep crying.Noona will give you a candy so stop crying."He said between sobs,"Cheonmalyo?" I took out a lollipop from my school bag and passed it to him.He smiled from ear to ear and shouted,"Wahh noona is the best!" I smiled and said,"I'll help you get his signature,you wait awhile." I took the paper and pen from the little kid and passed it to Kai."Aish jinjia,why did you help that little kid" "He is just your fan and a little kid.Just sign will you?"He sighed and signed.I passed the paper and pen to the little kid.He exclaimed,"Saranghaeyo noona!"and he ran back to him umma happily.I smiled at the sight.Kai asked,"You really do love kids eh?" "Yeah!They are cute!" "Pedo" "Bwoh?!What did you call me?You pig!" "Bwoh pig?Yah!!" So I mini bicker continued until his chauffeur arrived.

During the car ride home Kai awkwardly passed me a bag.I asked,"What's that" "Just a gift" "Arasso Gumawo" The rest of the ride was awkwardly silent.When I arrived home,I said to Kai,"Thanks for the treat!Bye!" I was about to go until he held my hand back.I turned my head and he said,"I enjoyed today too,thanks"and he ran back into his car.I froze on the spot.Did he just say thank you to me?

Kai POV:

That was awkward.Aish Kim Jong In you pabo!What was that for?It was embarrassing,I'm not like that to other girls.What the heck happened?

Jaemin POV:

The butler and other maids greeted me when I went home.It was weird not to see appa and umma in the living room,I asked the butler,"Ahjusshi,where did umma and appa go?" "Agassi,they went to Paris for a business event" I nodded my head.Oppa suddenly appeared out of nowhere with his black face."Yah!Jaemin ah where did you go?Why did you come home sooo late?I called you sooo many times why didn't you pick up?"I took out my phone and I had 30 messages and 10 missed calls from oppa.I smiled sheepishly,"errrr...I went out and er didn't take note of the time...and my phone was in silent mode.ok annyeong oppa I shall go up and rest!" After saying it I ran up to my room.Yunho oppa shouted,"Yah!!Come back here!" "Shiro!" Oppa sighed in defeat.

I went to my room and opened the present Kai gave me.It was the bracelet that I liked!!Ohmygosh!Since when did he buy it for me?Oh wait did he lie about going to the toilet?Somehow my heart started beating really fast after thinking about how he held my hand and all...Aish Jung Jaemin wake up!