Chapter 4

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Finally school ended!With all those dramas...urgh it was horrible.Next I headed for my part time job at a cafe.The boss and staffs there are really nice to me unlike the people in school."Ahjumma I'm here!!"I greeted the boss.She smiled and said,"Oh wasso."The boss in this cafe is like my second omma.She really cares for me and sometime she would give me some kimchi to eat,knowing that I live alone."Oh Jaemin you're here!"Yoona unnie said.Yoona unnie is like a sister to me,she is ahjumma's only daughter and the 3 of us will help run the cafe.Although the 2 of them are really close to me,but they don't know my real identity.

"Riiiiinnnggg!"The bell at the door rang.I greeted,"Welcome to Cozy Cafe." Then the next thing I heard is,"Puahahahahaha is this Jung Jaemin." I looked up and saw Kai and Changmin with their bodyguards.Yoona unnie whispered to me,"Isn't that Kim Jongin?The president's son?and Shim Changmin?Lotte's son?Omg they are even more good looking in real life."Tch good looking my ,more like complete jerks.I nudged Yoona unnie and she stopped fangirling.I put on a fake smile while saying,"May I take your order sir?" Kai replied,"Sure,may I have mocha latte,er wait no,a cuppuccino,wait,white chocolate latte oh wait I change my mine one hot chocolate,wait a minute..."I was getting really annoyed and said,"Can you just decide already?" Yoona unnie nudged me and took over me.She took Kai's and Changmin's order.Oh and Yoona unnie is already blushing == Kai flirted with Yoona unnie,"Hey beautiful,thanks for being patient with me."He winked at her and I rolled my eyes.Seriously?He is the biggest playboy in the world.

While preparing their drinks ahjumma suddenly appeared out of nowhere and said,"Jaemin ah,you know them?" I sighed and replied,"Yes..rich people with power." Ahjumma replied,"Be more patient with them,no matter what they are our customers and one of them is even the president's son." I nodded and went back to preparing their drinks.After preparing it,Yoona unnie suddenly asked,"Jaemin dongsaeng ah,can I serve the both of them?"She said pointing to Changmin and Kai,I said,"Of course!I don't want to see them anyways."

Yoona then went to serve them,Kai said,"Ask Jaemin to come here."Yoona unnie signalled me to go over.Kai took a sip and spit out the drink.Urgh the nerve of the guy.Kai said,"Who made the drink?"I said,"Me,waeyo?"He said,"Is this even drinkable?"That's it,I said,"If you're unhappy with the drink then just bring it out to the streets and ask some random stranger if the drink is drinkable."He said,"Woah you are really brave to talk back to me."The next thing he did was to dump the drink onto my shirt.Changmin looked really shocked.He quickly took the napkin and tried to remove the coffee,and pushed his hand away and say,"I no need your symphathy.All of the chaebols are all the same."I stomped into the kitchen,feeling really humiliated.Yoona unnie came into the kitchen and asked,"Jaemin ah,kwenchana?"I smiled and said,"Kwenchanayo,I'm used to it."

Kai POV:

Ha serve the girl right,but I feel kinda bad and guilty.Changmin hyung shouted suddenly,"Yah Kim Jong In!!Bichoso?!"How could you do this.Wait,Changmin hyung normally don't get so worked up.I said,"Waeyo?She provoked me first."Changmin hyung said,"She is a girl for goodness sake!First of all she just accidentally spill some coffee onto your shirt,and you started war."Suddenly,the cafe door opened and Yunho hyung appeared,"Hey guys!I'm here!"Yunho hyung could sense the atmosphere and quietened down.He went to the counter to order his drink until he exclaimed,"Yah!Jung Jaemin what are you doing here?!What happen to your shirt?"Did I just hear Yunho hyung calling Jung Jaemin's name?How the heck did he get to know her?Wah daebak.

Jaemin POV:

I calmed myself down and put on my confidence.A customer was at the counter so I quickly rushed there to take his order until the customer suddenly exclaimed,"Yah!Jung Jaemin what are you doing here?!What happen to your shirt?"Ohmygosh,the voice belongs to Yunho oppa!I greeted him awkwardly,"Hii...oppa."Yunho asked in a demanding tone,"Yah you work here?In such a small cafe?"I shot him a look and he said,"Sorry..what happened to your shirt?"Yoona unnie suddenly appeared out of nowhere and said,"Apparently Kai did that to her."Yunho oppa looked to where Yoona was pointing at and looked shocked.Changmin and Kai walked towards Yunho Oppa...oh no they are finding trouble with Yunho.Kai asked,"What's the problem hyung?You know Jung Jaemin?!Aaaahhh...I see she managed to seduce you."I clenched my fist oh how I wanted to slap his face.Yunho oppa face went dead dead serious and shouted,"What did you do to my dongsaeng?!"OHMYTIAN Yunho oppa just revealed my identity!!Oh how I wish I could just turn back time.Kai and Changmin looked soo shocked.Changmin asked,"Jaemin is your sister?" and Kai just stood rooted to the ground,still in the state of shock.I said,"Oppa!Enough!I thought you promised not to reveal my identity?!"He said,"Mianhe dongsaeng I was just really agitated." He looked at Kai and continued,"Since you're my best friend I shall let you off.Don't ever do that to my dongsaeng and go apologise to her."Kai's attitude towards me suddenly changed 360 degrees he said,"S..orry.."I really wanted to laugh but I had to keep my laughter.This is just sooo hilarious.He didn't expect me to be a chaebol daughter eh?Guess a word"sorry" is really hard to come out from the President's son's mouth.I told them,"Can you guys please keep my identity a secret.Take it as a payback for all the humiliation you gave me in school.Deal?"They nodded their head.