Chapter 19

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

The alarm clock rang and I'm still in deep slumber.After exactly 10 mins the maids come in and started waking me up for breakfast,"Agassi ireonayo,sir has an important annoucement to make and he wants you down in 15 minutes."I woke up instantly,appa has something to annouce?Everytime appa wants to annouce something,it will not be good..and 15 mins to get ready?!So I started multi-tasking and I was in a rush.

I ran down to the living room and I was panting like a mad cow.Everybody looked at me with questioning looks on their face,I just laughed sheepishly,"Morning!hehe" Appa said,"I got something important to tell you two.Both of you are going to go to work with me next monday." I exclaimed,"Bwoh?!!But we got school to attend on Friday." "Don't worry,it is settled." Yunho asked," But why suddenly?" Appa said,"Yah you are the successor to the company,you gotta learn something.It'll be a good experience.Jaemin you're coming along to learn too." "But....I am not the successor to the company,why are you asking me along?" "Both of you need to protect the company.The shareholders are really tough people to handle.I don't want the company to land in their hands...So I need both of you to follow me to the company,so at least you know what is happening." Yunho and me exchanged looks.Appa has a worrying look in his eyes,and I just realised that the number of white hairs on his head is simply increasing.Looks like the company is a stressful place.But why did appa choose to involve me in this?I didn't say I was going to work in appa's company when I graduate from university.Actually,I haven't thought of what I want to be 

I looked and my watch and it's already 7.45am!!!Gosh school starts in 15 mins.I exclaimed,"Oppa!!Pali Pali!!We're late already." After saying that,I pulled Yunho oppa along with me to the car that is waiting outside for us.After getting in,the car sped off.

We finally reached school,and as usual there was a crowd waiting for oppa's grand entrance...and I see Hyuna.When the door opened,she pratically went to oppa and well he seemed satisfied about having Hyuna as his temporary girlfriend.So when I stepped out Hyuna whispered to me,"I'll see how long your arrogance can last." I replied,"We'll see about that."I walked away.

Changmin suddenly appeared out of nowhere,"Hey..." "Oh hey there Changmin." "Soo how is Shim High?" "Errrr..kinda ok?" He took out a card from his pocket and passed it to me.He said,"My birthday is this Saturday.I hope you can come." "Sure.Hahaha didn't expect you to invite me." "Why not?To me,you're the one,how could I not invite you...?" I thought I heard wrong and asked him to repeat but he just said,"Nothing!" I said,"ok..I gotta go for my lesson now,see you later!!" After saying that I ran to my next lesson.

"Riiiiiinnnngg!"The bell rang,I went to the locker to put my books.Suddenly the locker door closed with a loud "BANG!" and it hit my hand very badly.I turned around and saw Hyuna with her gang glaring at me.Hyuna scoffed,"Oops!Did I injure your hand?Oh sorry..."She snapped her hand and her minions pushed me to the ground.She said,"Say goodbye to your hand..." Afterwards she stepped on my injured hand really hard.I bit my lips really hard so that I would not scream out in pain.I stood up and simply walked away,I didn't want them to bother me,moreover it is just a small injury.

Oh damn it.My hand hurts alot....I cannot even write properly.STUPID IDIOT Hyuna with the worst voice of the whole world who even get her english right....."Yah!What happened to your hand?" Changmin asked "nothing,just a stupid injury,no biggie" Changmin suddenly stood up and literally dragged me out of the class.Of course the teachers wouldn't mind,I mean Changmin is uncle shim's son.

So we reached the nurse room and he kinda like took an ice pack and placed on my hand injury,and yes it hurts ALOT.I winced and bit my lips.I said,"Changmin ah,I already said it is no big deal,why did you need to bring me here just to take care of my injury?" "Ok?!Your hand is like bruised really badly and you could not even write.You call this ok?!" "Arasso chillax,gosh you're becoming more like yunho oppa" Changmin mumbled,"if you're hurt,I will be in pain...." but I just thought I was imagining things soo I just put this thought away.

Hii sorry for the super long break.Been really busy.Yeahh hehehe I will try my best to update more oftenly.Thanks for subscribing :)