Chapter 29

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Another school day...Aish..I hate school."Jaemin hurry up go down for breakfast!" "Arasso Oppa sheez be patient." "Yah,I'm not done with you yesterday!" "Blah blah blah blah." "So I went down for breakfast with oppa. Appa asked,"Early in the morning why are both of you fighting?" Oppa said,"Yesterday Jaemin asdfghjkl.." I stuffed a piece of bread in his mouth."Yah Jung Jaemin!" I shot him a death glare and he kept quiet.

So after breakfast ahjusshi fetched me and oppa to school and as usual the fangirls are there.As if on the cue,Changmin and Kai oppa came.The shouts became louder.I rolled my eyes and put on my purple headphones,and walked to class."AHHHHHH guys guys!I heard that Kai oppa is in the same class as us today!!" "JINJIA?!!!" "CHEONMALYO OH MY GOSH" Then all the girls started to fangirl fangirl and fangirl.By the way why is he in the same class as me today?Hmmmmm....So suddenly he came in and all hell broke loose."Oppa sit next to me" "The seat next to me is empty." I sighed and continue doing my own stuff until he sat next to me and the girls glared at me.I sighed and started to listen to music not wanting the girls to bother me to switch place with them.The teacher came in and said,"From now onwards Kai ssi would be in our class." and the girls squealed.

Kai POV:

Why is Jaemin ignoring me?

Jaemin POV:

So I was attentively taking down the notes until I was hit by a paper ball...I opened it and it said,"Ya,why are you ignoring me?-Kai" I put the note aside and started listening to class.Kai kicked my chair from behind and I shot him a look I said,"Yah!Kim Jong In!" It wasn't that loud but the teacher heard me.She asked,"Is there a problem?" "Aniyo.." "Good." Kai oppa laughed and I went back to doing my work.

"Riiiinnnggg!" The recess bell rang,everbody went out and I was about to leave until Kai held me back and said,"Let's go to the cafeteria together." "Shiro." "Waeyo?First time a girl rejects me." "I don't like the rumours." He suddenly held my hand and said,"If you don't want me to hold your hand you better come to the cafeteria with me." "Aishhh..." "Cause we are chingus." Soo I had no choice but to follow him behind the cafeteria.I hear rumours like "Woah is she dating my Kai oppa?" "That ..." "So what if she's rich,she don't deserve him" and things like that.Which is mean to the years but I kind of gotten used to it.

So we reached the cafeteria and Kai oppa pulled me to sit with his friends,yes the kingkas and my oppa.I was about to change to another table until yunho oppa said,"Yah Jung Jaemin,just eat with your oppa." "Shiro shiro shiro" "Wae?Are you still mad with me....." "Ani,I just hate the attention I am receiving right now." "Blame my looks.." I rolled my eyes and Yunho oppa said,"Yah!Did you just roll you eyes,at me?" "Neh oppa." I had no choice but to sit down.Kris said,"Welcome to the family." "Yeahhh.." Changmin chuckled and asked,"Wae?" "Ani,nothing." I went to the canteen counter and bought a sandwich and a carton of orange juice until Hyuna and her gang "ambushed" me. I asked,"What again..?" "Bwoh?!Are you dumb or dumb,stop hanging around the kingkas.." "Wae?They are my friends." "Friends?!Yeah more like you want to seduce them." "Whatever." "Don't say I didn't warn you" and she walking of bumping my shoulder.

"Jaemin kwenchana?" Changmin asked. "Neh kwenchana,somebody just don't like me hanging around you guys." "Ignore her,you're my sister so you got every right to eat with me." "Mmmhmm.."

Hiii I'm back :D soo yeahh sorry for not being able to update for so long.Love you guys for subscribing.Oh yeah,I got one request..err you guys get to vote who you want Jaemin to end up with.Please state your choice in the comments.There are 2 options: Changmin or Kai yeahh thanks^^