Chapter 37

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"First class passengers please board the plane to macau,I repeat..." the annoucement boomed through the speakers in the airport.I was clenching my passport and my ticket.The whole family came to airport just to send me off to macau.Yunho oppa said,"Jaemin,I believe you will do well in this." Oppa told my assistant,"Please take good care of her." "Yes I will Mr Jung" and then she bowed.Appa gave an assuring nod and nagged his instructions to his assistant,umma said "Jaemin ah,remember to call us everyday to keep us updated on what is happening.." appa continued,"Jaemin,I believe that you will do well in this project so I send you there.Please don't throw my face." I nodded and umma said,"Yeobo!Can you stop talking about business,here I am worried for her and you just keep going on and on about how she shouldn't throw your face.Seriously?" Me and oppa laughed.I gave oppa a hug before moving off to the departure hall.Meet my new assistant,Eunji,she is probably one of cutest and smartest girl I've ever seen in the company.After getting to know her,she is really friendly and nice.Glad to be able to go on the business trip with her.

We boarded the plane and started talking about random stuff from work to personal stuff.I decided to leave out some information...and yeah we hit off really well and within a short time she is already my good friend.So while waiting for the plane to reach Macau I decided to read up some documents about the previous projects and how it is done so on and so for...until I went asleep.

"Passengers,the plane has landed.." The pilot annouced,I woke up and took out my phone,reading those normal and boring welcome messages.Eunji told me,"Jaemin ah,there will be a chauffeur to fetch us to the hotel and then once you reach....." Eunji went on and on about my schedule but my mind is somewhere else...Will Kai be there at the event?Will he...or probably not..."Jaemin back to earth!" I kind of woke up from my thoughts "Yah,what are you thinking about?" "Ani..nothing unnie." "Good cause you have a long day to go..." 

We arrived at the hotel and I was amazed.There were a whole stretch of branded shops along with a big casino,some restaurants and many hotel rooms.Most of all there was a canal located in the middle of the hotel where customers could enjoy the boat ride.I was quite heartened to see the scene and seeing how successful the hotel was doing in macau.No wonder the president chose such an event.I went to my hotel room to rest a while and it was really huge.Afterwards I met all the staffs that are involved in the event at the hotel lobby.The event manager gave me a mini tour around the hotel and briefed me roughly about what type of event the president is holding."The president stated that the event must look really classy and elegant and the food must be of top quality as he is going to invite many guests who are important." "What type of event is it then?" "The president refuses to disclose any information about it." "Arasso..." Eunji gave me an "ok" sign meaning that she has noted all the important stuff.I was having a terrible headache probably tired due to the flight.I said,"You are dismissed." They bowed and left.Eunji immediately came up to me and asked,"Jaemin kwenchanayo?" "Neh just tired." 

So I decided to do a mini shopping after the meeting and went for food and souveniors.I really hope the event for tomorrow will go smoothly,it's a really major one,especially when the president of korea is in charge.

 

 

NEW CHAPTER OUT!SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT >< enjoy and please leave some comments.Thanks for subscribing!!^^