Chapter 24

My Not So Ordinary Life

Changmin POV:

Today the whole house is in a mess,everybody busy preparing for my birthday party.Poor butlers and maids running around,and omma is now fussing over the clothes that I should wear.Blah blah blahh ".........Jaemin's going to be your future wife so wear properly to impress her..." Wait WHAT?!! "OMMA!Repeat that again" "I said you need to dress nicely because Jaemin is going to be your future wife and you'll have to impress her..." "Bwoh?!Omma!How come I know nothing about this?" "Now you do" "But...you and appa didn't ask about my own opinion." "It's for your own good changmin ah..." "But still..." "Jaemin is a nice girk,we've seen her growing up since young,she is the perfect match for you.." "But...But.." "No buts,now let's go back to choosing your outfit for your party."Although I really didn't approve of omma and appa method of getting me a partner,but a part of me tells me that it isn't a bad idea.It's true,I like Jaemin but the problem is would she return the feelings?Haishh molla!

Jaemin POV:

I still can't believe appa and omma just arranged me on a marriage with Changmin without even asking me,this is ridiculous.*knock knock* "Come in" "Jaemin ah.." oh it's yunho oppa. "Waee?" "Don't be mad,you know they did this for you." "You mean they organise this arranged marriage for their own good." "Don't be like that Jaemin." "Oppa!You knew about this didn't you?" "Yeah I did,I knew about this a long time ago." "But why didn't you tell me." "I just didn't want to see my dongsaeng angry like this.You know what?Changmin is a great guy,he will treat you well." "But....I have no feelings for him,maybe just as a friend." "That's because you don't know him well enough" "Trust me,he is a nice guy." "But still..." "Ok we'll discuss about this later,now just go to the guestroom,the specialists have all arrived." "Arasso.." I don't know what I'm feeling right now,the problem is both of us have no feelings towards each other.

-Fast forward-

"Jaemin hurry up!We are late already." "Arasso oppa,I'm almost done.By the way are appa and omma coming along?" "Nope,they insisted on only the both of us to go there." 

(How Jaemin looks like)

 (How Yunho looks like)

Instead of asking the chauffeur ahjusshi to fetch us,we decided to drive our own cars there.Been a long time every since I drove my baby :)

So we drove our car to Changmin's house andd woahh his house is soo nice!

(Changmin's house,looks familiar?)

The maids were outside at the reception,the people going for Changmin's party are all really rich families.The maids opened the car door for me and went to park my car at his house's parking lot.I went in and it was a really civilised party,everybody was either talking about business or flirting with one another.Yunho told me"Jaemin the girls here are y." Of course oppa would say that,the girls here mostly wore tight fitting dresses with err their s hanging out,maybe to impress Changmin?Oh yeah I forgot,many families are trying to hook their own daughters with Changmin,and well the daughters also have something for Changmin.Who doesn't want to be part of the Lotte family?

"Omo Jaemin ah,long time no see." "Auntie Shim!" I went to give her a hug. "Aigoo my Jaemin has grew up,haven't seen you for a long time,heard from your omma that you ran away from home and came back again." "Yeah been forced to,you know my character.Why didn't you turn up for the previous company event?" "Oh I was sick on that day." "Are you feeling better?" "Yes thanks for your concern Jaemin,you look so pretty today." "Kamsahaminda Auntie,you look gorgeous too!" "Hahaha my Jaemin is such a sweet talker.Happy that I'll have you as my future daughter in law." "Auntie Shim I..." "Jaemin ah,Changmin is a nice guy,I hope you can consider about him."She gave me a smile and then left,oh what should I do?

"Boo!" "Aishhh you just gave me a mini heart attack" "What did Changmin hyung's omma say?" "None of your business.." "Hey I was just being caring here." "Kim Jong In being caring?Hmmm...." "Yah Jung Jaemin!" "Bwoh?" "Aish forget it.." "Kai oppa!" "Did you just call me oppa?" "Yeap,if not what should I call you?" "Sounds nicee though." "Whatever,kai oppa have your family arranged you for any dates or what so ever?" "Yeah duhhh my omma keeps setting me up on dates with those girls that are irritating." "Why irritating?" "They are just sooo disgusting and their make up is soooo ugh." "Kim Jong In,that's mean.." "Just stating the facts...ohh why did you ask me?Jealous?" "Nope not even a bit." "Ouch that hurts.." "Bleh whatever" I mehronged him. "Childishhh" "What did you say?" "CHILDISH" 

"Jaemin ah.." "Ohh changmin hyung!"

Changmin POV:

"Changmin ah,Jaemin is here go greet her." "Arasso omma" Soo I went to find Jaemin and saw her talking to Kai.Their usual routine of arguing about random stuff.I saw how Jaemin and Kai laughed happily,somehow something inside of me made me boil and I unknowingly clenched my fist.I went up to them and said,"Jaemin ah.." Kai said,"Ohh Changmin hyung!Saengli Chukka Hamida!" "Gumawo Kai ah" Jaemin said in english,"Changmin oppa happy birthday!Hope you have a blast today." I replied back in english,"Thank you,glad that you've came." Kai said,"woahhh slow down switch to hangul" Jaemin said in english,"nahh english is fun." I was actually quite taken aback by her english skills.Kai joined in the english conversation,"You guys speak english really well." Jaemin said,"Well I learnt it when I was young hahaha." I said,"Business skills,english is a must." Kai said,"My mum forced me to." *switch back to korean*And then I saw other friends waving to me to come over,I really don't want to leave Jaemin's side,and let her be with Kai.Haizz...

Jaemin POV:

So we were talking in english and well it was fun.So I started speaking back in hangul,"That was fun." Changmin said,"Ok you guys go have fun,I need to entertain the others." "Arasso see you later." Then Changmin walked to his other friends,I asked Kai,"Kai oppa,are you going to abandon me to go see your girls?" "HAHAHAHA as much as I want to I shall not since it's Jung Jaemin asking me to stay indirectly." "Good,chingu you're the best!"I was actually quite happy Kai was by my side,I don't know why though.

Kai POV:

For Jaemin,it was impossible to leave her now,especially since I grew feelings for her and all...She is really dazzling tonight.But there is something weird about her though,she seem a little out today.Whatever it is I'm going to make her back to the old Jaemin.

Jaemin POV:

"Kai oppa wanna grab something to eat?The food looks good." "You and your food." "Kaja!"Soo I pulled Kai's hand to the buffet table ready to eat all the food.So we started digging in and went to find a place to sit down.When I sat down,there was a girl that just suddenly took a sit at our table and simply said,"annyeong!"

(secret hyosung!don't misunderstand,I just used her here.I like her too!)

She took out her hand and said,"Hyosung imnida,I hope we can become chingu~orr...more?"She just said that to Kai.She was wearing a leopard print dress with he s hanging out.Hmm totally Kai type,but there was something inside of me boiling.I just ignored them and started indulging in my food.Food is everything.Kai said,"Annyeong..err yeah sure we can be chingus as you can see I'm eating with a friend right now,so would you mind leaving us alone?" She gave me a dirty look and said,"Why don't you leave then?"I stood up and say,"Kai,you can enjoy your time with her.I'm leaving."afterwards I stormed to the balcony and had some fresh air.She was totally rude.I inhaled a deep breath and stared at the stars in the sky.I took out my itouch from my chanel purse and my earpiece,and started listening to music.This party wasn't really that great.Got abandoned and yeah oppa should be somewhere out there flirting.Why must my life be like this?My mairriage already been decided by my parents.This zz...

"Why are you out here alone?"Changmin said,I kept my itouch and said,"Nothing,everybody abandoned me for girls,and I do not fit in there totally." Suddenly a strong wind came and my body started shhivering by itself.Changmin took out his blazer and placed it at my shoulder.I looked at him and said,"You can have it,if not you'll catch a cold too" "Kwenchana,if you get sick,I will feel sad.." "Changmin..." "Look,I know that we are arranged to get married and I hope you can give me a chance Jaemin ah,I....like you."My eyes widened and said,"I...I.." "Now I don't expect you to return the feelings but I will work hard to get your heart."Suddenly he leaned in and kissed my cheek.I can't even....I said,"Changmin oppa,let's...let's take things slowly...."Changmin said,"Mianhe I shouldn't have did that.

Kai POV:

After I finally got Hyosung off my back I went to look for Jaemin.When I went to the balcony,I saw Changmin hyung kissing Jaemin on the cheeks.I stopped myself from going out there.Soo Changmin hyung likes Jaemin?!But hyung doesn't like girls...I...I...truly like Jaemin and so does Changmin.Mianhe hyung,but Jaemin is mine.