Chapter 32

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"Riiiiinnnggggg!The bell rang,class finally ended meeting Changmin at the school gate.Luckily this few days the queenkas arent bothering me or I'll break their necks,nah I ain't that violent.So I saw Changmin already standing at the gate he waved and smiled to me while the others turn their heads and look at me.Dayumm what's with the attention.

I asked,"Where are we going?" "You'll see..let's have some fun." We took his fancy sports car and went to....LOTTE WORLD?!AHH MY FAVOURITE PLACE?He asked,"You like this place?" "Yeap totally!!!Kaja!!!" So I was jumping like a kid up and down all the way in I literally "Wowed" at the place and Changmin just chuckled.Aish this is soo embarrassing,Jaemin,control yourself.Oh wait I forgot,Changmin owned this place...no wonder we entered for free and the staffs even lined up in two straight roles at the side to welcome him....and they bowed.

We played with the roller coasters,rides and even took a photo!!OMGEEE this place is fabulous.The roller coasters are the bomb!!!!We even bought different childish caps there and geeky weird

Kai POV:

Where Jaemin?I thought this was her last class?Where did she go.I went into the class and the girls oogled at me..EWWWW but anyways I asked one of them,"Have you seen Jung Jaemin?" "I don't know,but if I tell you will you go out with me Kai oppa?" "Hehe sorry but..." I ran away before I got chased by the fangirls.I went to Yunho hyung's classroom "Oh Kai wae?" "Hyung!Do you know where Jaemin go?" "Molla I think she went on a date with Changmin,this dude is missing to.." "BWOH?!JINJIA?!AISHH!" "Wae jealous?..." "Ani...I..I..was just errrr...errr..oh yah I was finding her because I needed to return her pen..right her pen.Ok gotta go hyung,annyeong!"

No one POV:

Aigooo I didn't even ask him why he was finding Jaemin,this kid must be burning with jealousy inside.My poor Jaemin,aigoo.Good luck Changmin and Kai,hope either one of you would not be hurt irregardless of who Jaemin choose...

Kai POV:

Suddenly my phone rang,it was umma,must be something important."Yobeseyo?" "Kai ah,come home quickly.." "Wae?" "It's something important..come home now,I've sent the chauffeur to your school,the car must be waiting at the school gate." "Arasso.." and so the line hung up and I went to the school gate.I wonder where did they go..I swear AHHH I'm going crazy..What if they start dating?KISS?HOLD HANDS?...ASDFGHJKL Ahhh it kills me not being able to know what they are doing.

So I reached my house mansion and umma came up to me,"Hurry up go bathe and wash up.Change to the suit on your bed and dress up nicely!" "What's the event umma?" "You're gonna meet your future wife" "BWOH?!!!!" "Why all the sudden,your appa decided that it's best for both parties to meet up today." "Umma...." "Don't whine,it doesn't work on me anymore my baby boy.." "Aish jinjia...."

My future wife...I wonder who would it be..I wish it could be Jaemin...how I wish...

So after like forever the door bell rang and I saw appa coming in with another old man which I guess would be the woman I am engaged to father....and the girl I'm getting married to is.....

No no no no no way I'm marrying her...It cannot be..no Kai you're just imagining things...

"Annyeong Kai ssi..." "What are you doing here?" "To meet you of course,my fiance." "Aniyo there's no way I'm agreeing to this marriage." "That's too bad,cause I'm not backing out and your appa won't let you.." "After what you did to me,you still have the guts to say so?" "Kai please,I know you still love me,I'm still the Yuri noona you loved..." "No you're a heartless creature that left me for another guy..." "Ani ani you came back only because I am now the president's son." "Kim Jong In come here and greet your future father in law..." "No,there's no way I'm going to agree to this arranged marriage." "Kim Jong In!Don't be rude." "Why must I agree to this?" "Afterwards,I left the house refusing to stay in that mansion."KIM JONG IN YOU COME BACK HERE IN THIS INSTANT!"

 

Updated hehehehe!Hi hahahaha hope you guys continue supporting my story and please comment,I need feedbacks!Thanks!!^^ love you guys :DDDD