Chapter 13

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Me and Kai were just "bickering" over some stuff until somebody said,"Jaemin ah!Long time no see!" I turned behind and saw Uncle Shim and Changmin. "Uncle Shim!"I called out,then I went to hug him.Uncle Shim is a really nice guy,sometimes when my dad nags at me he will defend me.He used to bring for me lot's of sweet when I'm young secretly,making sure my dad does not know about it."How have you been Jaemin?Heard from your mom that you ran away from home.So where did you stay all this while?Must be hard on you knowing your dad's character." "Nah it's fine.Although my house is small but it is really cosy.Too bad I didn't have enough money to pay for the rent so Yunho oppa forced me to go back." "Why am I not surprised,you and your wild character.Let me introduce to you my son,Shim Changmin.He is in the same school as you." Changmin awkwardly said "Hi Jaemin." "Hi Changmin.Uncle Shim,we know each other already.He 'rescued' me countless of times in school." "Oh good to know that you guys know each other before.I'll leave you youngsters to talk.Bye." "Bye Uncle Shim!Do visit our house with auntil Shim someday!" He nodded his head and smiled.Then he walked away.

Kai started,"Sooooo you know Changmin appa?" I nodded my head,Changmin said,"Heard alot from appa about you" I said,"Yeah he was like a real uncle to me.Furthermore he is my dad's good friend." Kai said,"I feel sooo left out." Changmin said,"Your umma was looking for you just now...and speaking of the devil,she is coming towards you." Kai freaked out,"Ohh damn it....Umma is gonna drag me to talk to some old ahjusshi.Hide me!"He went behind Changmin and I simply rolled my eyes.Changmin said,"If you keep rolling your eyes,one day your eyes are gonna drop." "Ewwww gross logic Changmin."Kai's Umma came and said,"Yah Kai come out,I know you're hiding behind Changmin."Kai came out unwillingly.Mrs Kim turned and saw me,she said,"Oh Jaemin.Nice to meet you,I'm Kai's umma.I suppose you're friends with Changmin and Kai?" "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Kim and yes I'm his friend." "Please do knock some sense into Kai.He is being really immature." "Arasso Mrs Kim,I will do my best." Mrs Kim literally dragged Kai along with her.I asked Changmin,"Is he always like that?' "Yeah,he hates socializing but apparently his umma insists,saying that it will be good for the family." "I see.My family totally abandoned me in this event.Shouldn't have came for the event." "Yunho hyung is your oppa afterall,gotta show him so support." "Yeah true.Looks like your family abandoned you to?" "Yeap.That makes the two of us." Suddenly I saw somebody familiar going up to Changmin.She said,"Changmin oppa!" Changmin,shocked,asked,"Sekyung?What are you doing here?"Sekyung....Sekyung....ahh that rings a bell,one of Minyoung's minion.She said,"I sneaked in here.By the way what is the beggar doing here to?Don't tell me she also sneaked in." I said,"I didn't,why would I sneak in here?" She said,"To seduce my oppas of course you vixen.Why are you soo thick skined?" Before I can say anything.a deep familiar voice boomed,"Vixen?Beggar?DIdn't that rotten principal teached you guys a lesson?"I turned around and saw appa and oppa.Oh no I'm in deep .Appa said,"She is my daughter.Jung Jaemin!How could you call her that?" Sekyung couldn't believe what appa said and continued,"Wow you even gotten Yunho oppa's parents to cover up for you.I swear you're the best." Appa said,"You have totally no manners,barging into other people events and then calling my daughter names.Do you want me to repeat it for you?My daughter,Jung Jaemin,only daughter of Jung Coporations.Where is the security?What lousy security they have,letting a stranger to barge in.Call the guards to bring this girl out!"Mr Kim bowed "Yes sir!" and Sekyung was dragged out.

Appa said,"You better not let anybody humiliate you.I won't be there to save you everytime.What kind of weak daughter I have who can't even stand up for herself."After saying that,he walked away and oppa mouthed,"Told you the old man loves you." Changmin said,"Wow your appa is one of the kind.Really worth the respect." "His words are just like poison.I hate to admit but when you think about it,it is kinda true." "Can tell that he dotes on you alot." "Yeah right",I said sacarstically.