Chapter 28

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

After Kai held me back,my heart went a ba-dump it softened.There must be a past relationship between Kai and Yuri...So we went to a nearby park and walked.The walk was really quiet,the silence was comfortable not awkward.Kai face darkened after he saw Yuri,he wasn't that oh-so-joky-kai.We sat down at a bench and I asked,"What happen?You can choose not to tell me if you want,it's your privacy.Just to tell you Yuri unnie is my cousin." "Jinjia?No wonder you know her..." So he started telling me what happened between him and Yuri..

-FLASHBACK-

Kai POV:

"Yuri noona,these flowers are for you." "Woah yeppo,gumawo." "Anything for noona." Few years back before Yuri even became a  famous fashion designer,we were a happy couple.I was deeply in love with her,but she changed over a period of time.She started ignoring my calls giving the excuse of being busy in her designing.I of course didn't mind for I was deeply in love with her.Afterwards,something happened,when I went out that time,I saw Yuri noona walking and laughing happily with another guy.When I called her,she said,"I'm in the middle of doing my work.Gotta go Bye!" and she hung up on me soo abruptly because she was with that guy.I confronted her,and I expected her to explain to me but she just said,"Meet my new guy,sorry it's over between us." It was just then I realised she was cheating on me.I asked,"Wae?!I thought we were happy together?" "But my current boyfriend can ensure a brighter future,so it would be better dating a man that is successful other than the you who is still schooling." "But...but.." "Mianhe Kai but this is the truth..annyeong."

Jaemin POV:

So this is what happened,no wonder Kai kept on playing with girls,I can't believe Yuri unnie is someone like that,she used to be somebody I look up to....Poor oppa,he must have suffered a lot.Not knowingly I patted his back to comfort him.I smiled and said,"Kwenchana there are better girls in this world." He nodded and said,"Neh I'm okay now,just that the past hit me badly." "Good!" "Aish my chingu is always the best,promise to not tell anybody?Only you,Changmin and Yunho hyung knows about it." "Arasso,pinky promise." So we did the pinky promise thingy,and we went back home.

"YAH JUNG JAEMIN WHY DID YOU COME HOME SO LATE?"Yunho oppa nagged when I reached home."Err..well something came up and..GOODNIGHT OPPA,I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW" I quickly rushed up to my room. "JUNG JAEMIN COME BACK DOWN."

Yunho POV:

Aish why did this Jung Jaemin come home so late?Omma suddenly said,"Just let her be,she is all grown." "But omma,she is still young!" "You're such a naggy oppa." "Omma!" "Arasso go to sleep now,you still have school tomorrow." "Aish...good night." "Good night."