Chapter 31

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

So I went to school as usual,and I have the next class with Kai.When I went to my seat,I realised that he is not around.Where could he go to....I texted him.

To:Kai

Classes are starting soon ppali come to class.

It was 30 mins into lesson I got no reply at all....Aish where did this person go to?So I excused myself from lesson and went all over the school to find him.Jung Jaemin,why are you even doing this?Whatever where the hell is he?I went to the rooftop and took and breather.From the corner of my eye,I saw Kai sitting on the bench listening to music,he totally blanked out.I went to him and asked,"Yah!" Suddenly his face went pale and he said,"Aish you shocked me..." "Yah what are you doing here." "Just enjoying the air...and getting some things off my head." "What is it that is bothering you?" "I...I..aish nevermind if I tell you,you won't understand" "Arasso..let's go back to class ok?" "Shiro.." "What if your umma finds out?" "Don't really care.." "Kim Jong In!" "Arasso kaja.."

So we went down for our lesson together and when we entered class together...Our science teacher said,"Oh Jong In you've came,why is Jaemin with you?Jaemin you took a long time." "Songsaengnim...actually.." Kai said,"It's all my fault,Jaemin just went to find me in order to get me back to class." "Both of you,out of my class!Squat outside and hold your hands up..." Aishhh not that punishment that will make you look like a clown.. So both of us went out and carried out the punishment.After 15 mins,my hands started to ache I said,"All your fault Kim Jong In.." "Who asked you to find me,it's songsaengnim's fault not mine.." I rolled my eyes and tried to keep my arms straight.Suddenly when my arms were about to fall I felt a hand pulling it up supporting my arm,I turned to my side and kai said,"Don't look at me like that.." Unknowingly my face started to heat up and turn red..Am I blushing?Jung Jaemin..you cannot do that...really.He cleared his throat and the bell rang we went back to class and the teacher gave us a menacing glare that freaked me out.I whined,"Gahh my arm hurts..." He took out something from his bag and put it on my hand.Kai said,"Apply it onto your arm when it hurts..." "Oppa..." "Your tears are starting to fall...kekeke" "Kim Jong In!" So then went seperate ways and I went to my locker.When I was putting my books into the locker I saw a girl and Changmin.The girl said,"Oppa....I...I...like you alot soo would you go out with me?..." "Thanks for liking me but I'm sorry..." The girl ran away and cried I felt really bad for her.Changmin went up to me and said,"Yo!" "Annyeong!" "Gah I'm bored from the lessons..." I pat his shoulder and said,"Study hard!Exams are coming!Can't afford to fail any subjects,you got a name to keep in this school.Hwaiting!" "Hwaiting!I got a lesson to go...wanna go on a date with me after school?" "Sure!meet you at the school gate!"  "See you later!" I smiled while waving,Changmin is a really nice guy but what I'm afraid of is being unable to like him bad,furthermore he is my future husband.......