Chapter 33

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Changmin sent me home and I was still dizzy from happiness all thanks to Changmin's theme park. "I had fun today Changmin oppa.Gumawo!" "No problem,whenever you feel like I can always bring you there.Oh you better go in soon before your oppa will skin me tomorrow." "HAHAHA he won't!Okay see you!Byee!" When I was about to walk away,Changmin held me back and he said,"Forgive me Jaemin ah..." He pulled me to him and kissed my forehead.I was shocked the blood in me rose and I blushed.I quickly said,"Got to go bye!" and ran back into my house.Before I could go back again he held me back and said,"No need to be embarassed you have to get used to this.Because after we get married I'm going to kiss you." "Oppa!" "Arasso Mianhe my wifey." "Quit calling me that.." "Wae?After we get married I will call you that." "Aish jinjia whatever.."and I finally managed to escape from Changmin,he shouted,"Good night wifey!" I blushed even more and ran back to my house.

Author POV:

Neither did any of them knew,Kai was watching them from the back.

Kai POV:

I went to find Jaemin because I knew deep in my heart she is the only person now that could make me smile.I drove to her house and took out my phone,when I was about to call her.I saw this really familiar car and Jaemin came out from that car,after about 3 seconds Changmin hyung came out of the car too.So it was true Jaemin was with Changmin hyung all this while.I should have did something and let the teacher give me and Jaemin detention so that she would could not have went on a detention with Changmin hyung.Jaemin was about to head back into her house until suddenly hyung held her back and K...I..SSED H...E..R?!!!Jaemin blushed and she seem so flustered and wanted to head back to her house again until hyung held her back again and said,"No need to be embarrassed you have to get used to this.Because after we get married I'm going to kiss you." WAIT THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED?!!!!Afterwards,Jaemin blushed even more and didn't even bother to defend saying that they are not getting married....so...it's true?!!They are getting married?!!!I'm here in my car watching the girl I love getting kissed by my best friend and they are getting married?!!!I still cannot believe it....refusing to accept the fact.I was about to leave until Yunho hyung knocked on my car window. "Kai ah,what are you doing here?Are you looking for Jaemin?She is..." I cut him and asked,"Hyung,is Jaemin getting married to Changmin hyung?" "Kai ah..." "Yes or no?" "Yes....they are,but it is an arranged marriage,we cannot do anything about it..." I couldn't take it anymore and I just needed a place to drown my sorrows..and I new the perfect place to go,it would be my long time friend,the club located at gangnam,where only high class people could enter.I sped all the way there in my sports car not caring about reaching the speed limit.Tears unknowingly rolled down my cheeks,I smacked my hand on the steering wheel out of fustration and anger.First knowing that you're engaged to your ex girlfriend who cheated on you and next the girl you love getting engaged to your best friend is the worst feeling.

Jaemin POV:

My face was still red when I entered the house umma asked,"Why did you come home so late,I was this close to calling the police to search for you." "I was out with Changmin oppa." "Eyyy!!!That's fast,I see no problem in your marriage dear." "Umma!We're not even dating!" "Arasso go and sleep!" Yunho oppa suddenly said,"Did he like kissed you or something?You're blushing." "Ani!!!I'm tired I shall go up and rest." "Arasso,I'll ask the maid to prepare bed for you.Good night!" "Good night!"

So I went up to my room...thinking about what happened just now..suddenly Kai's picture popped in my head...What if Kai was the one who kissed me instead?What will happen?How will I react?Aish..I must be mad thinking about Kai...I wonder what that guy is doing now.Should I message him?But it will seem like I'm liking him...Just that moment my phone rang and it was an unknown number. "Yobeseyo?" "Is this Jung Jaemin?" "Neh,how can I help you?" "I'm Jong In's umma,and I need your help." "What happen to him?" "We were talking over his arranged marriage during dinner and.." "He is getting engaged?!" "Neh,so he objected to the marriage and went out of the house.I've sent the body guards to fetch him home and they found out that he is in the club,and now he refuses to come home.I'm worried about him,Jaemin ah can you bring him home?I've called Changmin and your brother didn't pick up the phone so the person I can only look for is you" "Neh.." "Kamsamida!" "No problem aunty I'll bring him back." After the call,my mind was in a mess,Kai is getting married?!Now the most important thing is to bring Kai,what is that silly kid doing there?Why didn't yunho oppa pick up his phone?I looked up to the clock,oh it's already 2am.I changed to a simple t-shirt and skinny jeans with my leather jacket along with my heels.I'm so going to kill that Kim Jong In for making me do so much for him.I decided to bring my sports car along with me and headed off to the club.

I arrived to the club at gangnam,it looks really posh where all those reach people go to,typical president son.So I went in,and in one look you could see all the people in this club are all rich people.The bodyguards and all...I walked in and saw Kai drinking at a table with all the girls beside him.His both arms around the girls who were dressed in a skimpy manner.Kai seems to be enjoying their accompany seeing that he was quite intimate with them.I went up to his table,he looked at me with those foreign and cold eyes and asked,"What are you doing here?" "Your umma send me here." "I had a hard time getting rid of those bodyguards she sent,now you?Whatever get lost?" "What happen?" "It's non of your business.." "Let's go home." "Shiro,I won't leave this place so go away." "I'll stay here until you leave." "Suit yourself." So I ordered an orange juice,it was kind of weird since I was suppose to drink alcohol here but who cares.So I saw Kai  the girls up with his mouths as if he wants to eat them.Got to admit I was really hurt,I don't know I just feel the anger rising up but I just have to stop it and watch over Kai.One of those girls that was dressed in skimpy red dress asked,"Who is that girl?" Kai replied,"Some random girl that is pestering me." "Can you ask her to go away,she is like disturbing our privacy,oppa I feel uncomfortable." Kai told me,"Heard that?Go away,you're disturbing us." "Kim Jong In!Enough is enough let's go." "Jung Jaemin just go away,you're disturbing me and my girl." I cringed at the word "my girl" my heart shattered I don't know why it just did,that painful feeling. I said,"Kim Jong In,if you're acting like this because of your arranged marriage it's stupid." He stopped what he was doing and said,"Who are you to interfere with my matters?" The girl beside him said,"Get lost whoever you are,you're interrupting me and Kai oppa from having fun." "Shut up,you have no rights to say anything,persuade your Kai oppa to go home and same to you too.Your parents must be worried sick if they found out you're here out late at night partying at night." "You have no rights to order us to do anything,me and Kai oppa are having fun so don't be such a wet blanket and get lost." I said,"I'm staying,until Kai goes." Suddenly cold water was splashed on my face,I looked up and saw the girl Kai was kissing smirking.She said,"Served you right ." I looked at Kai and he was there acting intimate with another girl,he didn't even help me at all,he then said,"Go back to your Changmin,don't come and bother me." "Did you just say bother?You jerk!I was just caring about you,if I didn't I wouldn't have rushed all the way here at one freaking am and get splashed by a random girl just to bring you home.Yeah fine,we're not friends anymore if that's what you want.Do whatever you want Kim Jong In!" I left in raged unwilling to turn my back and what he was doing.

Kai POV:

Kim Jong In,what are you doing?!Why did you do this to her?Aish stupid great now I hurt her.All the feelings that I have bottled up suddenly exploded and I pushed the girls away from my body and ran after Jaemin.

Jaemin POV:

I heard Kai's all to familiar voice calling,"Jung Jaemin stop!" He keep on running and running he shouted,"I said stop!" He pulled me. "Let go of me Kim Jong In!" I struggled to pull off from his grip,to be honest I was really disappointed in him. "Listen to me Jung Jaemin!" "Shiro!You told me to go so I did,why are you holding me back?!You are so contradicting!" I was still trying to get out of his grip until he suddenly hugged me and said,"I love you Jung Jaemin,you're mine,nobody can take you away from me."

 

 

WOOTS LONG UPDATE ENJOY!!:DD PLEASE COMMENT ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!:D