Chapter 42

My Not So Ordinary Life

Few years later..

People stared at her way,she was holding her prada bag with a simple sweater and a matched pants with the limited edition high cut converse shoes.There was something about that lady walking out of the gates. "Ahhh!I missed Korea"  Suddenly she saw two buff men holding up boards writing her name.She went to them and they immediately bowed,"Welcome back Jaemin agassi." The lady took of her shades and beneath those shades,were the eyes that were hard and cold."Where's Yunho oppa?" "Apparently sir has a meeting with Mitsu Coporation and is unable to fetch you back.He told me to hand you these keys,he said it was a welcome back present." "Sweet.Bring my luggage back to the house,I'm going somewhere else." "But agassi..." She looked at them with those cold and hard eyes and they immediately complied. "Feels good to be back Korea!Jung Jaemin is back,stronger and better." Jaemin graduated from Harvard with a business degree.

She looked at the blue Ferrari outside the airport waiting for her and clicked the car button.People awed at Jaemin for her looks and also her car.

Many years has passed after her breakup with Kai and she changed.She was no longer the innocent kind,she was more like the cool type who appears really strong on the outside.Changmin was always there beside her up till now.Besides Yunho,Changmin is the only one who knows the true her,and the Jaemin now has obviously changed in terms of character and she also became more beautiful.But,the thing is,after the break up with Kai,she never saw him again.

"Woah this baby is sweet." as she took it out for a drive exceeding the speed limit,yes,she was no longer the good girl,but more of the fearless type.She drove to Lotte Corporations straight,and stopped with a loud screech.People looked at her and was curious as to who this girl is.The few thousands of employees in the company looked at her and she ignored them and walked.She went to the reception table and asked,"Excuse me,may I know which level is your president's office at?"The lady eyed Jaemin and hesitantly told Jaemin where his office is located at.Hmm typical Changmin.She went up the lift to the last floor where the president of the company is and the two secretaries looked at her,both women.The secrretaries looked at Jaemin and judged her attire."Excuse me,I think you came to the wrong company.." One of them with big s hanging from her work attire and purposely pop the top few buttons to well,show the,yeah,cleavage.The other one said,"Yes miss,if you're another one of the wanna-be girlfriend of our oppa,I think you have to go.Jaemin scoffed in disbelief and just shoved them away.Jaemin annouced her entrance by barging into Changmin's,super duper,large,extremely large office.It gave the girl that Changmin was well french kissing with,a shock.They immediately pulled away.The girl awkwardly said,"Err....I'll make a move first." Changmin replied,"Sure...I'll call you" The two female secretaries looked guilty for not being able to stop Jaemin for interrupting Changmin.Changmin gaved a smile and assured them not to worry,well that was why girls were over Changmin."Woah oppa,what a sweet welcome.Right after I arrived,I came here immediately.Looking good Shim Changmin." "I....I..Jaemin.." "Oppa!I was just kidding,gosh why did you have to take it so seriously.Hmmm soo the paper was true,you really became a BIG player,much bigger than Yunho" He awkwardly laughed and changed the topic,"Anyways!Welcome back babe." "How many times have I told you to stop called me babe?" "Lunch?My treat." "Call!" Looking at Changmin,her heart pained a little...if it wasn't for her,Changmin would not be like this.

Flashback...

Although Changmin was reluctant to do so,but he knew Jaemin was not ready for the engagement and begged his parents to postpone it till they were all old enough to help their family companies....becuase he knew she wasn't prepared to accept him,but he tried his best,step by step....

The day before Jaemin left for Harvard,Changmin confessed to her again...

"Jaemin ah,would you be my girl?" "Oppa...mianhe..." "Why?!Why won't you give me a chance?!" "Oppa,there are better girls out there...I'm sorry,I tried to love you.I really did...but it just doesn't work.I see you only as a friend..." "Is it because of that bastard Kim Jong In?!!You still haven't forgotten about him right?!Wake up Jung Jaemin!He has a wife already!" "Don't you ever dare say his name.How long have it been?!Urgh!" Fustrated Jaemin went home,unable to break the news to Changmin that she was leaving for Harvard the next day.

When she was about to walk to the departure hall.Changmin pulled her arm and hugged her.Panting,he asked,"Why didn't you tell me..." "You didn't let me..." "Mianhe...mianhe Jaemin.I shouldn't have reacted that way yesterday." "It's okay,I understand.Oppa,try looking for other girls after I leave okay?There are more fishes in the pond,time to widen your eyes." "Jaemin..you know it's only you.After all this while..." "Arasso,so try.Promise?" "I...I...kay fine..." Jaemin kissed Changmin on the cheek and said,"Remember to call me whenever you're bored.We're best friends right?" After saying so,Jaemin ran to the departure hall.Changmin could only drop the forced smile "Right..best friends...Shim Changmin...try to remove her from your heart...." Since then,he started become Yunho the second.He played and partied with girls.Since he was suppose to take over the company,his playboy ways often got captured on the newspaper.Of course Jaemin knew,and she wasn't to happy.She knew it was because of her,but all she could do was accept the new Changmin as her best friend.

So did he or did he not forget Jaemin...?

Back...

Jaemin went to fetch her new car and Changmin said,"Woah nice car...it is the latest edition ferrari.From hyung?" "Bingo!" "So where to go?" "Let's go to one of the new shopping malls that my company has built,I could go there to do a condition check." "Work geek." "Bwoh?!" "Nothing..." "Yah Jung Jaemin did you just call me..." before he could finish his sentence the car started and sped all the way to the mall.The workers immediately went to the entrance to welcome well,their one and only Mr Shim Changmin.Jaemin felt awkward as he's just there wearing the western suit while she's here wearing my sweater and jeans outfit although it was branded but it certainly wasn't a suitable attire for a good meal.

She told Changmin,"Yah,let's go eat fast food." "Bwoh?Wae?" She looked down at her attire and Changmin knew immediately why she didn't want to go high class restaurants.So they went to eat burgers and fries just like how they always did last time.Suddenly Changmin phone kept on ringing,after looking at the caller,Changmin rejected the call.She knew immediately who was calling,it was one of Changmin girlriendS."Just pick up the call.." She knew how it felt like being rejected especially after... "Shiro,I just want my time now to be just with you."