Chapter 35

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Soon many days and weeks have passed,news spread fast and soon the whole school knew about our relationship.Hyuna and her gang stop bothering me but occasionally gave me glares.When I was walking to the cafeteria in school I bumped into Changmin.We went to the garden to talk,it's been a long time since I hung out with him,I guess his constantly busy with learning the ropes of management from Uncle shim at the company.He asked,"How's life?" "The usual...." "Changmin ah,I have something to tell you.." "Neh?" "I'm sorry but I'm afraid my heart would not accept you...I.." "Is it because of Kai?You guys are dating right..?" "How did you know?" "The whole school knows and I could tell from the way Kai was looking at you and how you guys would secretly smile at each other." "Mianhe.." "Kwenchana,because I won't give up,sooner or later you will come to me.." After saying that he left and I was left feeling guilty,Jung Jaemin,what have you gotten yourself into?

When I reached class,suddenly somebody pecked me on the cheeks and hugged me from behind."Kai oppa get off me.." "Shiro.." The girls were all glaring and gossiping and I burnt in red."Yah,get off me." "Nope is it a crime to hug my girlfriend?" "Tch..." "Let's go dating later after school." "Wae?" "It's a DATE" "Arasso chillax manz."

So we went out after school and he brought me to his house for the first time.His house was really big and his parents happen to be overseas attending some diplomacy thingy.I went into his room and it was huge,a little bigger than my room:

I looked at all his baby photos and he looked really cute in it,and he had a formal shot with his parents.I was looking around the room while he was in the bathroom bathing.But there was luggage on the corner of his room with clothes,maybe he is packing for his holiday in advance.He came out and hugged me from behind he said,"I'm hungry..." "Then eat?" "But there is no food.." "Ask your maid to cook?" "But they are all on a off day." He gave me his puppy eyes and I gave in."Fine,what do you want to eat?" "Pasta please!" "Wait for awhile" I headed down to his kitchen and started preparing the ingrediants,I learnt how to cook when I was living independently.And sooo...

"It tastes awesome,Jaemin jjang!" "Just eat it.." So we ate and talked a lot more.We were floating around the house doing random stuff like playing xbox and playing the instruments in his music room,it was a lot of fun.Suddenly when it was about 8pm his face looked troubled,actually during the whole time his face looked stress he began,"Jaemin....I will be going away for quite some time for awhile." "What?Where..." "It's....err I'll tell you when I'm back." "Fine.How long will you be going there?" "I'll be leaving tomorrow and it would take about a month or so.." "SO FAST?!" "Yeah,for some business matters." "Arasso..." "Don't worry,I'll call you everyday." "Take care..." "I will.." and then he fetched me home and we parted our ways unwillingly.Unaware that trouble is beginning.