Chapter 15

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"Jaemin ah!Ireona!!Sweetie come on!!"Umma is waking me up for school.Yeah brand new start to my schoolife.Shim High,one of the prestigious school in Korea.Suprisingly it is owned by Uncle Shim.Cool....but why did Changmin come to Shim High and Kai too.Hmmm..nevermind.Good to go to a new school,so that there is no need to face the fangirls in school.Since it is a good school,the students there should be better?Well they better be.I hope there won't be any scary fangirls.The maid said,"Madam asked me to inform you that the chauffeur will be fetching you to school.And your school uniform is in the wardrobe" "Arasso" *sighs* why can't I take the public transport?I'm too used to taking the Bus to school.But ever since my identity is revealed it seems like my life is gonna take a big turn.

I went down for breakfast with my school uniform and Yunho oppa was sulking.Oh gosh,he was worried that he will not have anymore fangirls,no girls to play with.Afraid that the school was too goody for him.I hope that's the case,then I wouldn't get bothered by the girls.Appa asked,"Yunho ah!Why are you sulking?" I answered for oppa,"Oppa is just afraid that there will not be anymore fangirls in Shim High.Oppa is more a playboy you know..." Oppa gave me a you-want-to-die face and I simply mehrong-ed him.Appa nagged at him,"Yunho!You are a successor to our company.Can't you be more matured?Stop playing with the girls.Both you and Jaemin are such troublemakers!Good that I entrusted you in Mr Shim's school." I laughed and continued eating my breakfast....oppa is always the same playboy.When will he learn?After breakfast I dragged,I literally dragged oppa to the limo with the bodyguards help.I went in and chauffeur ahjusshi asked,"Yunho ah...why are you so sulky?"I said,"Playboy problems."Ahjusshi immediately understood and started driving us to Shim High.

"Oppa!Stop sulking!" "Waeyo?" "You don't look cute at all" "Aish whatever" We reached the school gate and amazingly there were lot's of students waiting for Yunho oppa's arrival.Oppa's eyes immediately lit up and said,"I'm famous" I scoffed and said,"Whatever."We got out of the car and the screams just got louder.The girls especially going hysterical.Ok I take my words back,this school IS crazy.I put on my beats headphones and blasted the music.I turned around and see oppa busy flirting with the girls -.- I walked away and went to the General Office to take my new timetable.This school is really huge!Way much bigger than Chaerin High

"Hi,I'm a new transfer student and I'm here to take the schedule." Instead of replying,the staff there was on the phone chatting with her boyfriend saying those mushy mushy words,totally ignoring me.I stood there for like forever and the staff cause she was busy talking to her lover..I said,"If you're gonna keep me waiting like that,I'm gonna rate your service as lousy."The staff finally looked up and said,"Bwoh?What you want?"The nerve of that staff.Then Changmin came in with a whole group of people behind him.With the important staffs in school I believe since he practically owns everything here.The staff lady immediately stood up and bowed.She said,"Good morning Mr Shim.Here is your schedule."Woah daebak!180 degrees change of attitude.I told Changmin,"Yah,fire this staff already.She was on her phone with her lover while I was there waiting for her to end her call to pass me the schedule." Changmin asked,"Is this true?" The staff didn't say anything,the principal went up to her and whispered loud enough for me to hear,"How can you be so careless?She's Jung Jaemin."Her eyes immediately widened in shock and said,"I'm sorry Ms Jung.It won't happen again forgive me." I took my schedule and went out of the office without saying anything.Changmin glared at them before saying anything.I swear I saw the principal shivering.

I said,"You sure have the power here." He said,"Somehow this power is really irritating." "Fangirls?" "Bingo!" I laughed and asked,"What class do you have next?" "Literature." "Ohhh what a pity we're not in the same class.See you around then.Bye!!" He waved and I went for my next class which soo happens to be English class.

"Class 101....101....." when I was in the midst of finding my class.There was a commotion which caught my attention.I see the supposingly "Queenkas" I think attacking a girl.Many students have crowded around,nobody helping to stop the bullying.I heard some of them saying,"Oohh look Hyuna is bullying the nerdy loser."Soo the Queenka leader is called Hyuna?Her uniform seems to be really inappropriate.She somehow ed her uniform until people could see her cleavage and her skirt was barely covering her .

She said in english,"Hey loser what are you doing huh?Blocking my way?"The girl getting bullied don't seem to get what she is saying.The boys cooed,"Oohhh Hyuna knows English.."I understood what Hyuna was saying cause appa made me learn English from some American Teacher.Hyuna said,"Oops?You don't understand what I said?Oh right I remembered that you came into this school purely because of scholarship and I'm sure your dad don't have enough money to let you learn english." The girl getting bullied didn't say anything.One of Hyuna's minion suddenly said,"Ya!How dare you ignore our question!" Hyuna smirked and said,"Fine you ignore me?This is the price."As if on the cue,her minions poured out everything in her bag and took her wallet.Hyuna said,"Your wallet only have so little money?$20 to survive a day?That's totally impossible."Then the crowd boo-ed.The girl was really humiliated to the extend that she didn't want to say anything.I know how it feels like getting bullied.I must help her.

I went and said,"Stop it." Hyuna said,"Who are you?" "That's not important,give back her wallet?" "Ahhh a loser defending a sore loser?Don't you know who I am?I am..." I cut her off,"Yes you are the Queenka of Shim High.So what?" "Look here new transfer student,can you mind your own business?" I said in english,"Knowing english isn't everything.So what if you know English?People who do not know english doesn't mean that they are poor.Why not you mind your own business and stop bothering her." Hyuna's face was full of confusion,"What did you say?" "I thought you understood english?Looks like your brain isn't good enough to understand english.You have a long way to go,why not you just stay humble and stop showing off your skills to stop yourself from getting embarassed?" "How dare you?!" One of her minions stopped her and said,"Unnie,let's stop.that's Jung Jaemin." "Cheonmal?!As in the daughter of Jung Coporation?" I heard what they said and continued,"Nice to meet you.I'm the new transfer student,Jung Jaemin." I smirked and went to the girl that is bullied,I helped her put all her stuff into her bag and returned her her wallet.I asked,"What's your name?" "Lee Seyoung." I took out my hand and said,"Nice to meet you,Jung Jaemin imnida" She smiled and said,"Thanks for helping me." I winked and said,"Welcome!" "Can you show me the way to class 101?I'm kinda lost." She nodded and we left together.From the corner of my eye,I saw Hyuna stomping and whining.I totally owned her did I?

I thanked Seyoung for showing me the way and I went into the class.The students threw me looks and people gossiping,while the guys started checking me out==I put on my headphones and blasted music.I chose the seat nearer to the back and prepared for lesson.Suddenly Kai entered and the girls immediately squirmed and their natural reaction is to adjust their uniform and put on make-up?Whut that is totally lame,and out of all the seats,who chose mine!Like whyyyy?I nudged him and he mouthed,"Bwoh?" I gave him a look and he said,"Aren't we chingus?" I sighed in defeat and went back to my music world,ignoring the jealous stares on me

"Riiiinnggg!!"The bell rang,which means that class started.On the dot an old looking teacher came into class,and everybody immediately settled down.She said,"Today,we have new transfer students in our class.Can you please introduce yourselves?"Everybody was cheering because of Kai.I dragged my feet to the front of the class and said,"Annyeonghaseyo,Jung Jaemin imnida."The guys were cheering giving out their wolf whistles. "Annyeonghaseyo Kai imnida" then Kai winked,and all the girls started to cheer.The boys giving Kai the black face afraid that he will steal away their crush or girlfriends.Me and Kai went back to our seats.Kai started poking me and throwing paper balls at me.I shot shouted accidentally,"Yah!Stop it!"

"Kim Jong In and Jung Jaemin stop talking!Detention for talking in class!" I winced at how strict she is.I sent Kai a stare and he mouthed,"Mianhe" First day of school and there is already detention.Wow great.

Kai POV:

Wow I didn't know I was so popular in this school.I winked at the girls and they totally fell for me.I walked into class and saw Jaemin sitting at the back listening to music.All the girls in the class was expecting me to sit beside them but erm no thanks.They are not my style.I went and sat next to Jaemin and the girls were glaring at her.She seem so uncomfortable.So class started and this old looking lady came in and she started blabbering.I was bored and started to talk to Jaemin.And hence the stupid old teacher gave us detention.Oh dang,detention on the first day of school.Yunho hyung is so gonna kill me for getting her dongsaeng into trouble.