Chapter 20

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY!!~" I woke up in shock,who the heck blasted this music early in the morning,I mean although I love Girl's Generation,it is not nice to wake a person up like that.I opened my closed eyes and beside me was Yunho oppa holding my phone. "YAH OPPA!Why did you wake me up early?" "Hmmm you call this early?" I looked at the timing on my phone and it was "10.30AM!!" "Oppa!Why didn't you wake me up?We have school?and why aren't you in your uniform?!" "OHMYGOSH CHILLAX the school gave us a holiday today?Remember?....." Soo reality took a while to sink into my head and I just went "Oh" and went back to sleep..but oppa smacked me. "Ouch!It hurts!" "Wake up pig!Let's go shopping" "Waeeeeee?" "It's Changmin's party tomorrow and we have to get attires to wear..remember?" "Oh just wear your old outfits" "SHIRO!We have to get new ones.I got permission from APPA and omma" "Even appa agreed...oh wait that's uncle shim's son you're talking about.OF COURSE he would allow" "Yeahh duhh Jaemin,are you using sacarsm?Whatever soo faster wash up and get ready.We're going to the mall!" "Shuddup let me sleep for 15 more minutes..." "YAH!JUNG JAEMIN" "FINEEEE!"

Sooo we went to the mall in oppa's ferrari car *rolls eyes* and he sped all the way to one of the malls my family owned of course,with the VVVIP card omma gave him and me to spend.We entered and once we stepped in the staffs were standing in 2 rows and they bowed...woahhhh and the all so full yunho walked in with confidence and I just rolled my eyes again."I saw that Jaemin" "Whatever" sooo the supposingly the director of the mall escorted us and he bombed yunho with all the informations.I supposed appa arranged that for him kekeke.So instead of shopping for clothes both of us spent the day listening the director blabbering.SOOO finally it ended and once that guy was gone.Yunho heaved a sigh of relief "That guy just goes on and on..." "Mmmhhmmm...and whoes idea was it to come here?" "FINE meee" "Good,so start shopping now" "KAJA"

So we went to every single branded store and staffs treated us really well.So while yunho oppa was trying out his suit,and decided to look around the store.The clothes were classy but they weren't really my style though.I saw a lady in her 60s and her daughter which kinda looks older than me..in her 20s looking around.They don't look rich and supposingly this mall was meant for rich people because 90% of stores here are all branded.Judging from the looks of it,the younger lady which I suppose is the daughter is trying to buy something for her omma but then whenever they find a piece of clothing they like,they will look at the price tag and then put it back quickly.The daughter looks like she wants to buy something for her omma.The daughter then sheepishly asked one of the lady workers,"Excuse me,do you mind helping me find the cheapest piece of clothing in this store?" The staff looking annoyed took the cheapest piece of clothing and showed it to her.She saw the price tag and her eyes grew wider.She asked again,"Is there a cheaper one?" The staff then said,"Look,this shop doesn't suit you at all.If you want a cheaper clothing,I suggest you go to another mall because this mall is only meant for rich people,not for people like you." The omma then said,"Yah kaja,don't embarrass ourself here.." I spoke up,"What lousy service you have here I see..." The staff,that was unaware of my presence suddenly bowed and said,"Agassi....I....I..." "Poor or not,a mall is still a mall.Doesn't mean you work here,means that you have the rights to discriminate people."I then took out my VVVIP card and passed it to the worker and said,"You better serve her well or elseee...the payment is on me." "Agassi..." I gave her a look and she bowed.Both the mother and daughter looked at me,I smiled and said,"Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Jaemin imnida." The daughter said,"Omo you shouldn't have done that,we're fine with it." "Aniyo,just take it as an apology for my staff's rude behaviour." "Kamsamida!I don't know how to thank you" "No problem,just feel free to pick your own outfits..everything's on me."

And sooo it was settled,after the mother and daughter left,little did I know oppa was watching me.Sooo I heard clapping and he said,"That's my sis" in english "Your sis was always awesome" I replied in english too.So we both laughed and hi-5 each other.We siblings are the best.Sooo the store manager came and she kept apologising.I said,"Don't do it again" and we both the Jung siblings walked off.

 

 

HIHI!Sorry for posting this really really late!But since my exams are over,I can update more often :) Soo yeah sit back and enjoy the Jung siblings 2nd chapter of shopping,that's where another drama unfolds ^.~