Chapter 16

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

So I entered school with a crowd of fangirls going crazy over oppa,I got into trouble with the school Queenkas and got into detention.Wow....awesome day.Stupid Kai,why oh why does he choose to take the seat beside me?Yeah that means I will have more anti-Jaemins.I need a break from all those drama...luckily English lesson wasn't that bad.The teacher was nicer than the old literature teacher.Finally it's break time!!YAY!!but wait I have nobody to eat with.Forever alone :(

I went to the school cafeteria and ordered a sandwich with a carton of orange juice,I sat down and started muching.Thinking if this school is better than Chaerin High.Comparing the queenkas,which is worse.I heard students whispering to one another "Hey...isn't that Jung Jaemin?" "Why is she eating alone?" "Isn't she the one who got into trouble with Hyuna.Suddenly I heard an ear piercing scream "They are here!!" and all the girls started to crowd around the cafeteria entrance screaming and screaming.I looked at the VIPs and saw Changmin,Kai,oppa and some other boys walking in.Well in a cool manner.Looks like oppa made some new friends in school,and I'm here eating like some loner.Oh wait wait....did I just see Hyuna walking with oppa?!!!Oppa's hands were over slung over Hyuna's shoulder,while Kai is busy flirting with the other queenkas.Oh gosh,my eyes.I see the whole gang walking towards my table and I pretended to look somewhere else,hoping that they don't see me. "Jaemin dear!!"oppa shouted,and everybody looked at me.Stupid stupid,oppa is soo gonna get it from me.I turned around and said as polite as I could,"Hi?"Oppa simply plopped himself down on my table and the girls in the cafeteria glared at me.Kai and Changmin also just simply sat down at my table and their friends too.I looked around and everybody were busily having their make-out session with the queenkas except for Changmin,knowing his cold attitude.I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat,"Ahem!Can't you see that I'm eating here?So continue your make-out session somewhere else." So their lips finally parted and then,I heard a y voice,"Oppa....must we eat with her?" Yunho oppa said,"She is my dongsaeng,Jaemin ah introduce yourself." I said,"Already did.Hyuna,the queenka who doesn't know english." I smirked and said,"Sorry I wouldn't want to eat with you guys either.Your make-out session is disgusting me.So I shall take my leave first.Please continue kingkas and queenkas."I dumped my food into the dustbin,totally lost my appetite.Hyuna shouted,"Did you see that oppa?She even insulted me."Oppa,Kai and Changmin were left stunned.Guess they didn't expect this sudden outburst from me.Didn't know that oppa was a jerk himself.I went to the school garden to relax myself.I didn't know Hyuna still dared to go against me in front of oppa.Kai was like trying to swallow one of the queenkas...urgh kissing.Horrible and Changmin is there just eating like nobody's business.Oh why did I agree to be friends with them?The scene was really disgusting and imagine yourself being stared at in the school cafeteria.Horrible.

I put on my headphones and blasted the music in my ears so that I can forget all the drama.Suddenly somebody gave me a carton of milk,I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face.He looks like a giant with a rather handsome face...why is offering me a milk?That's weird....hmmm.

Kai POV:

So I made new friends with the kingkas in the schoolI walked into the canteen with the crowd as usual,with the queenkas.I swear the queenkas here are hot but well not as pretty as Jaemin.Wait what?What am I saying?Did I just say that Jaemin is pretty.Gahh whatever she just inherited Yunho hyung nice features.Hyuna was really y but she is taken by yunho hyung.So I took another queenka,she is rather y but with the makeup and stuff.Whatever I'll just dump her later.

From afar I see Jaemin on the table,she seem to be eating alone.Yunho hyung went up and comfortably plopped himself down.So me and the rest simply just followed.Jaemin rolled her eyes and seem disgusted by the presence of the queenkas.Maybe because of her bad experience with Minyoung in Chaerin High.The queenka beside me started to kiss me,so I just kissed her back.Simple,but somehow I feel guilty inside because Jaemin is watching.Wait...why should I be guilty,I'm Kai.Somehow Hyuna went against Jaemin by saying that she doesn't want to eat with Jaemin.Yunho hyung asked Jaemin to introduce herself but she just said,"Sorry I wouldn't want to eat with you guys either.Your make-out session is disgusting me.So I shall take my leave first.Please continue kingkas and queenkas." and then she proceeded to dumping her food into the dustbin.

Kris the kingka of the school asked Yunho hyung,"Is that your sister?She's pretty interesting." Wait...Kris is like Changmin,a man who has no feelings,cold hearted and doesn't take interest in girls.Maybe Kris might take a liking to her.Oh my gosh,nonono I must stop him.Changmin hyung also seemed alarm.......soo....Changmin got the jaemin-disease also?Oh wait Kai,why do you care so much about it?!You stupid guy,she is just a friend.Oh wait,why did I even made friends with her.Ok back to the scene,Yunho hyung went crazy,he went on and on and on about how Jaemin should change her habbit.The overprotective hyung.Suddenly,Kris disappeared and nobody seems to notice about it.I asked,"Yah where did kris go?" They all shrugged their shoulders and went back to flirting with the queenkas.Did he perhaps went to find Jaemin?Ahh whatever none of my business anyways.

Changmin POV:

Did Kris go and find Jaemin?!Oh nonono Kris totally took interest in Jaemin.I can't let this happen.Why am I acting like this?Oh why did I not go after her?Changmin you are stupid.

 

So Jaemin has a new suitor!!woots!!ok I added Kris inside the story.Hope you will like this chapter.The next chapter is going to be a longer one I guess.Changmin will realise his feelings for Jaemin...and....hehehe you gotta find out yourself.Byez!^^