Chapter 26

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"RRiiiiiinnnnngggg!"My alarm clock rang,it's 7am and work starts at 9am.I yawned and went to my walk in closet and picked one of my formal attire.

   (Jaemin's work attire)

Feels good not being able to attend school...I went down for breakfast,and as usual my parents are there eating with the chefs and maids standing at the side of the table.I went to eat my breakfast and said,"Appa,what will I be doing today?" "You will be at the marketing department learning,where is yunho?" "Oppa must be sleeping." Appa told the maids,"Go wake Yunho up,that lazy boy will be late for work." "Yes sir.." I ate my breakfast quietly and appa asked,"How was Changmin's party." "Good" "Just good?Did he talk to you about the marriage?" "Appa!Can you give me time?" Omma said,"Yeobo!Don't rush things can you?" Yunho said,"Good morning!" Appa said,"Yunho you will be taking over the company soon,how could you wake up soo late?" "Mianhe appa.." "We'll be moving out in another 15 minutes." "Neh appa" 

So we set in dad's car and the chauffeur brought us to appa's company.When we entered the company,the workers were all in 2 straight rows bowing while appa alongside with us and a few other excecutive directors walked behind us and entered the building.I felt like a king MUAHAHA that feeling.So I was being ushered by a secretary into the marketing department.When I went in there all of the staffs bowed,I said,"annyeonghasaeyo Jung Jaemin imnida." soo they all introduced themselves and we went to work.When I was doing a report,I heard the staffs whispering,"Who does she think she is,just intruding the marketing department just like that just because she is the president's daughter.Soo unfair." "I know right." I sighed and went back to work,ignoring those comments.

"Ahhh it's time for lunch!" "Omo isn't that Changmin from Lotte?He's so handsome.." I turned around and saw Changmin in the office.

Changmin walked towards me,"Let's go for lunch..." "But..." He just pulled me out.The rest of the staffs looked at me enviously "Wow she's so lucky." "Changmin is soo handsome" "Omo" I told Changmin,"That was embarrassing.." "Oh why?" "Hahaha nevermind" 

He opened the door to his car for me,hmm a gentleman.He asked,"Where do you want to go eat?" "Hmm sushi?"I said excitedly. "Arasso,you know you're the first ever girl that sat in my car before." "Cheonmalyo?" "Neh jinjia.." "Wow honoured." "You should be."

So we went to the sushi shop and everybody were giving us stares...kind of weird to get the attention all around.So we went to the VIP room and ordered our food.I ate my sushi happily until Changmin reach out his hand and removed the rice on the side of my mouth. "Cute." and just like that,I blushed...My heart went ba-dump!Yeah that feeling.I don't know my feelings yet..but he is a really sweet guy.

Kai POV:

School is boring without Changmin and Yunho hyung and Jaemin....what happened to the both of them.Just when we were having break,I saw Kris he said,"Kai!Why do you look so down today?" "Nothing..." "Oh have you seen Jaemin?DIdn't see her today in school." "Changmin hyung and her are gone..I don't know where are they." "Kris hyung...are you by any chance interested in Jaemin?" "Ir's true I'm interested in her..." and my heart dropped Kris continued,"But I don't like her that way,just interested in her as a friend.She was really unique but I don't like her that way.Kai,do you like her?" "..." "I'll take it as a yes then.Good luck with that,my sixth sense tells me that Changmin likes her too."He patted my back and then walk away.Kris hyung,you're right changmin hyung likes her.But what can I do.Just then I heard 2 girls talking,"Omo have you heard?" "What?" "My yunho oppa is in his future company working." "Jinjia?No wonder he didn't come today." Ohh no wonder,Yunho hyung and Jaemin are absent.What about Changmin hyung?I took out my phone and texted him.

To:Changmin

Hyung!Why didn't you come to school today?

From:Changmin

I had some things to attend to in the company.

To:Changmin

Jinjia?Aishh I feel soo lonely without you and yunho hyung.

From:Changmin

Bear with it,we'll be back tomorrow.

To:Changmin

Arasso

I shall go visit Jaemin and Yunho hyung after school...to see how they're doing.

Changmin POV:

I feel bad for lying to Kai."Who texted you?" "Oh Kai,he just asked why was I absent from school." "Oh....Changmin oppa!Let's not be awkward ok?" "Hahaha neh,I'm happy you feel the same way." So we both started conversing comfortably about random stuff.So afterwards I fetched Jaemin back to her company.In the morning,after I knew about Yunho hyung and Jaemin going to their appa's company,appa told me to spend time with Jaemin and allowed me a day off from school.Which was kind of good?