Chapter 3

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Oh my gosh I can't believe that guy.The nerve of that person.Nobody messes around with Jung Jaemin.I'm sure in any moment the Queenkas will come and eat me up just for talking back to their dear kingka.1....2.....3

"YAH JUNG JAEMIN!How could you do this to our oppa?"Then suddenly the girls behind the queenkas started throwing eggs at me.There is nothing I can do to stop this.No matter how much I fight back "You beggar!" "Going close to our oppa because of money?" "Dream on,you are never his type!" Suddenly I felt somebody protecting me from the eggs and the throwing of eggs stopped immediately. Minyoung gasped and said,"Omo Changmin oppa why are you protecting this beggar?Not worth staining your shirt because of this beggar.Did she seduce you also besides Kai?"I was shocked,so it was Changmin who protected me?But why?I don't even know him. Changmin said,"When are you girls going to stop your nonsense against her?" They quickly quietened down and walked away. Changmin said,"Yah you ok?" I said,"Tch why are you even helping me?Sorry your method on getting girls doesn't work on me."After I said it,I ran to the restroom and changed into a new set of uniform.Jung Jaemin,this is embarrassing,needing Yunho oppa and Changmin to help you.I cried quietly in the toilet.The reason why I had this kind of mindset is probably because of my dad.When I was 3,he told me strictly,"If you're going to be a Jung,you have to be tough.When you want to cry,cry to yourself,don't let anybody see you in this state.Do not trust anybody but yourself."Yes,I grew up this way.I was really different from the other rich girls who wants nothing but endless luxuries,but I want to be really independent and do everything within my own ability.This was another reason why I left the family to start out everything from scratch.

Changmin POV:

I was going for my next class until I saw Jaemin being surrounded by the Queenka and her minions.Jaemin looked really tough,not willing to give in to the queenka.Shortly they started to throw eggs at Jaemin!Something told me not to just stand there and do something.I went to her and just shielded her from the eggs.I don't know why I did that,but I felt really happy when I am close to her.After the whole incident ended I asked,"Yah you ok?" she just said,"Tch why are you even helping me?Sorry your method on getting girls doesn't work on me."After she said that I was really shocked,didn't expect her to say that.Interesting girl....Ever since this incident,I decided to try to get closer to her.I want to know more about her.