Chapter 21

My Not So Ordinary Life

Yunho POV:

Soo the Jung Siblings are back in power this time hehehe :) anyways,I think JaeKrismin makes a better leader in the company than I do.So Jaemin went blabbering about how irritating it was to go to every store to look at the dresses and everything,trust me,she ain't a shopper.Soo I had to literally drag her to the stores to try.

Jaemin POV:

Aish this oppa is irritating,must we enter every store in the mall,and check out every clothing in there?Soo in total we bought Yunho oppa's suit which costs a bomb and we bought a dress that is simple and kinda my style with a matching pair of chanel earings.Proudly brought to you by Jung Yunho,the expert in this field.

"Grrrr.." my stomach grumbled,blame it on Yunho,he dragged me everywhere,but anyways I was hungry."Oppaa!I'm hungry!" "Oh yeah I forgot that we didn't eat lunch." Sooo being the food lover and mischievious Jung siblings,we went to the most expensive restaurant to eat.I mean errr we have the VVVIP card soo we could do anything with it.I mean c'mon,food is a must.So we entered the restaurants,and I saw people from top familie,I mean only cream of the top people could be in here,soo as usual the old ahjummas are boasting about their latest shopping trip here and what they bought,or comparing their husband's wealth.Hmm..typical scene.So we Jung siblings entered and the waiters immediately served us,I ordered steak while yunho ordered spaghetti.I said,"Oppa,why did you have Hyuna as your girlfriend?" "Hmm well she's y and pretty?" "How do you find here?" "A ." "Oppa!and you just had to date her?" "Errrrr...well I'm a playboy,I dumped her already anyways,sooo I think she's eyeing either Changmin or Kai now." "Tskkk typical Jung Yunho." "Yahhh...Jaemin ah,you know I got a gut feeling Changmin and kris are interested in you." "Bwoh?Nonsense" "Ani jinjia.You know when it comes to Jung Yunho's gut feeling it is alwayss 99.9% correct." "Where did the 0.1% go?" "Ah shuddup" "We're just friends,and kris is a nice guy.Oppa,right now I really don't want to involve myself in such stuff." "Arrasso,but it's time my princess finds her prince charming.." "Oppa!" "Ok the food is her,let's eat"

Next we went shopping for our work outfits and again Yunho went crazy,he bought 11 suits at one go and bought branded perfumes.Crazy dude,soo while I was shopping for my outfits while drinking my starbucks..I saw Kai and another girl?!The girl was clingy onto his arm and well me and oppa saw them.Kai didn't see us but afterwards he did and when he did,he immediately removed his hand from the girl.I raised an eyebrow and looked at him,Yunho oppa shouted,"Kai ah!" and pulled me over.So the girl was busy checking out on Yunho oppa and Kai looked embarrass.The girl whined,"Kai oppa~who's this girl?"she said pointing at me."Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Jaemin imnida." "You two are the famous Jung siblings?" Yunho said,"Yeah.." She said flirtatious manner,"Yunhooo oppa~your sis is sooo old fashioned.I mean she has no beauty as compared as to me."She glared at me while twirling her hair.Ohh boy,she doesn't know Jung Yunho,the playboy,is really protective when it comes to me.Soo he said,"Shut up,look at your heavy make-up,your ty clothes.Gahh soo turn off.I mean like Kai is just playing with you,so don't use my sis to compare with yourself,cause you know she looks better.I can't believe you are actually one of the top models,they must have bad taste."The embarassed her then stomped off to who-knows-where.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHA" I burst out laughing,both of them look at me like I'm crazy."Yah chingu,kwenchana?" Kai asked.Yunho said,"She always wasn't."I smacked Yunho's arm.I said,"Kim Jong In,your taste z." Kai rolled his eyes.Yunho asked,"What are you doing here?" "To shop?" "You mean your ex girlfriend?" "Actually yeahh but I also needed to get outfit for Changmin's party and I needed a shopping companion." "woahhhhh playboy alert here." "Hyung!Not like you aren't one either." "But at least I asked my sis to company me,not some random model.Goshhh.." "Oh wellz blame my handsomeness." I cut in,annoyed,"Yah!Yunho oppa!We haven't bought anything for Changmin yet." "Oh right!I was soo busy trying out my stuff." "Whatever,chingu!Want to come along?" "Okay"

Kai POV:

So I was with this top model,what is her name again?Whatever her name is,she whined saying that she wanted to go shopping.Soo being the kind hearted me I brought her to the shopping mall the Jung's owned,and sooo I met Jaemin and Yunho hyung.The model was clinging onto me tightly,and once I saw Jaemin,I just shoved my arm away,I don't know why I did that but I just did.Once Jaemin saw me,I was feeling really anxious,afraid that Jaemin would misunderstand me,oh but wait she already knew I was a playboy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS9yrmaDXShT6zXxnaTEM

Although she just wore a cap and simple T-shirt with matching jeans,but she was really cute.I was angry with the model when she insulted Jaemin,I didn't know why.I just did.....When Jaemin asked me along for shopping of Changmin's present,I felt happy.Of course I agreed.Suddenly Yunho hyung's phone rang,he took out his iPhone 5 and answered the call.."Arasso..oppa will be there" Me and Jaemin stared at him.Yunho rubbed his neck and said,"Jaemin ah,oppa will not be able to accompany you cause I have to go see somebody..ok bye!"In a flash hyung left leaving me and Jaemin alone...

 

OK!!Yay I'm back!Done with this chapter?Please comment and tell me thanks!^^