Chapter 22

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Urgh stupid Yunho how could he just leave me alone with the world's playboy Kai alone...I mean although we are chingus but but but don't you think it's weird,nevermind.I asked,"Yah,the model just now z." "Whatever she is the top model" "Have you perhaps went on bed with her?" "Wae?Aniya she is just sooo not my type,just needed somebody by my side to go shopping for Changmin's present." "Why do I have a playboy as my chingu?" "Bleh whatever,so now I have to company you to get his present to,my life z..." "Yah!You have to get one for him too,be glad I can company you." "Aishh this girl jinjia,arrasso kaja!"

I went into Rolex to find a suitable watch for Changmin and the staffs immediately recognise me and Kai,so they put on their best behaviour.They professionally introduced to us the limited edition watches and blah blah where they are made I mean who cares.Then one of them caught my attention,yeap the right one!So I flashed my VVVIP card and I got my watch hehe.

 

 

 ( this is the watch)

Kai said sacarstically,"Yay after like what 1 hour in this damn shop you finally bought a watch.Woots!" "Whatever bleh :P" So we went on to find something suitable for Changmin for Kai.He asked,"Yah Jung Jaemin,what do you think I should get for Changmin?" "Mwolla,he's your friend." "But still.." Kai looked at me with puppy eyes.Haiz,I gave in. "Follow me." I went to the perfume shop as if I've been her many times,I mean it's my family's mall soo yeahh...While walking there would be chabeol daughter oogling at Kai and the playboy Kai would wink back at them,making them faint and all I did was to roll my eyes.I didn't see how a simple wink could swipe them off their feet.The perfume shop I must say is the world's best perfume shop,they sell branded perfumes,and as a Jung,I'm proud to say that this mall is the first to have the shop open here in Korea :D.

Sooo we reached the shop,and I said,"Take your pick,I don't know which perfume guys like but I'm sure you can find the right one here." "Woah this place is awesome,indeed your family business is the best." "Mmhmm..soo businessy whatever just go and choose." So the staffs went on and on introducing different brand perfumes,but the picky Kai just shook his head whenever I think the scent is nice.Soo eventually we got one and well we are done with shopping!

 

 

"Ahh I'm tired,kim jong in mind going for a starbucks drink?" "Arasso let's go" So we carried our bags of present and went to starbucks for a break.

So after ordering our drinks Kai asked,"Jaemin ah,you have something going on with the queenkas?" "Yeap why?" "Nah the other time I was dating one of them they once told me how disgusting you were and blah blah..." "Hahaha I don't really care,I hate it how they are using their identity to bully people that are just not their level,which is totally wrong." "True but you know what Hyuna is one hot chick." "Yeah you can just go screw her for all I can." "You know what,I've never went on bed with any of the girls before." "Jinjia?!You the world's biggest playboy?" "Yeah so sssshhh keep your volume down.Aish this is embarassing,can't believe I told you this." I nudged his shoulder and said,"Yah,nothing to be ashamed of dude." "Better keep quiet about this ok?Only you,yunho and changmin hyung knows about this." "Arasso." After Kai told me this,at least I know Kai is not the type that goes around doing things with girls,he just goes out with them. "Kai,you know what?If you don't have this playboy disease in you,you could be quite a nice guy you know." "I'm always nice." "Tch" "Yahh bwoh I'm nice ok." "Arasso." So we were joking and then we left.

So while we were waiting for Kai's oh-so-flashy car to come a girl came up to Kai,"Omo Kai what are you doing her with the Jaemin?" Oh that's Hyuna,we her oh so ty dress and her s hanging out of her dress.Kai said,"Oh we went to shop for Changmin's present." "Together?" "Yeahh..." "Babe,I understand that you need somebody to accompany you to go shopping but seriously her?You know I'm just a few numbers away..." "Hyuna ah as you know we broke up already so I think it's better for you to mind your own business." "Kai I know you didn't want to..." I cut her sentence by saying,"Woah much,first my oppa and Kai,next?Changmin maybe?" Hyuna eyed me and said,'Shut up ." "Bwoh for your information this is my land and my mall you're standing,so basically you have no rights to order me around." "You...." Kai said,"Hyuna,I think it's better you go.." Hyuna just stomped away.So me and Kai hi-5 well yeah,great teamwork.So his sports car came and he sped all the way to my house.Unknowingly I fell asleep.

Kai POV:

When we arrived at Jaemin's house I turned around and saw that Jaemin is already sleeping.Unknowingly,I smiled and look at her.Her skin was really flawless along with her long hair and kissable lips.God Kim Jong In,what are you talking about.I couldn't control myself and leaned in to kiss Jaemin's forehead.Aish what am I doing?My cheeks started to heat up and turn red,wait am I blushing.Nonono Kim Jong In pull yourself together.I took a deep breath before waking Jaemin up.Jaemin stretched and yawn,aww kyeopta...she asked,"Kim Jong In,kwenchana?Your cheeks are red." "Kwenchana,it's just hot here." "Arasso,I'll go first.Annyeong!Kamsamida for fetching me back." "Arasso Annyeong!"

And just like that,I saw her gradually descending back into her house.Kim Jong In you've officially fallen for her.

 

Short update!Sorry guys!>< but anyways now Kai and Changmin likes her sooo who would she choose?