Chapter 36

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Kai was away and my days were getting really lonely although yunho oppa and the rest of EXO are trying to make me cheer up.Every part of me misses him,and he agreed to call me everyday but he didn't,I was trying to convince myself that he might be busy and have some valid reason,everytime I try to call him I always get hung up or either I couldn't get through.His message replies were all cold and distant like:In a meeting,can't answer.Busy right now. It was all about him being busy and all.I didn't know why but Yunho oppa assured me and said that he might be really busy with his appa dragging him to meetings and parties and all.The weirdest thing is that after Kai left I didn't see Changmin oppa as well.It was kind of strange.

It was a saturday and time for me to rest,appa annouced during breakfast,saying,"Jaemin ah,you'll be going to Macau to help me manage and oversee one of our hotels there.There will be an important event held in there,it is organised by our president,and I think it would be a good opportuniity for you to learn.You'll be excused from school for 3 weeks.Yunho,you'll stay here in Korea to help me organise our main company and at the same time learn in school.That's all,Jaemin I trust you to do a good job,because you will be representing me and please do not do anything to embarass my face,and oh,the president invited you to join the event he will be holding,so make sure to buy something presentable to wear.Umma said,"Jaemin ah,why not let's go shopping together later?" "Arasso.." So it's time for shopping and a way to distress myself I guess.

(imagine Sulli in that outfit for shopping)

So we went for shopping along with omma's bodyguards.It's kind of scary though,like somebody creeping you from behind.So when we went to Gangnam's street biggest shopping mall which is owned by appa's company,the staff there bowed when we passed by and treated us like kings and queens.Omma bought lot's of branded stuff and woah that costs a bombed,I asked,"Omma,you bought soo much expensive stuff.." "What?We can afford it ." "Whatever..Appa won't be happy." "Believe me that old man cannot win me in any arguments." "HAHHAHAHA girls power." and omma smiled.We went to look for my clothes for the macau trip and gosh I only need a freaking outfit but omma ended buying new clothes for my whole trip.

We had a good shopping trip and went home,knowing that I might see Kai during my trip,my heart started bubbling.