Chapter 2

My Not So Ordinary Life

Kai POV:

Those girls are soo annoying,why can't they stop screaming?Oh wait,because they love me.Why can't dad just send off those annoying bodyguards.They always follow me wherever I go,even to the toilet!Whenever I doze off in class,they will be "Sir wake up!Pay attention to class" Whenever I try to skip school they are just like super ninjas being able to find me wherever I go.I puffed my cheeks in an annoyed manner and the girls in my class can't help but just spazz over how cute I am.Did I mention that there is this class in Chaerin High where all the rich kids are in.Seriously,what kind of unfair treatment is this?Yunho came into class and he looks troubled.He came over to me and changmin,and sighed.I asked,"Hyung,what happen?" He said,"My little sis got into trouble with Minyoung and her gang again.Why does Minyoung keep picking on her?I seriously want appa to just make Minyoung's company go bankrupt." I stared at Minyoung and she gave her y smile.*shudders* Although she is the Queenka,but she disgust me a lot.I went out with her before and well she was plain annoying,asking me to buy her this and that,the same for 80% of the school girls.Actually I have dated 80% of the girls in our school,well I just dated them for the fun of it.They are all so materialistic anyways,always soo boring.Yunho is always in school worrying about his little sis,yunho refuse to tell us his sis name no matter how many times we ask.From what I know,his sis run away from the family because she wants to be independent.First time hearing a chaebol daughter running away from their rich family,and prefer living alone,leading an ordinary life where no luxurys exist.Interesting girl...but too bad yunho hyung refuse to introduce her to me.Changmin hyung is also curious about her,but not as much as me.Changmin hyung is really cold to girls.I don't know why,they just don't interest him.Once again,the three of us is surrounded by girls who are trying to flirt with us.Changmin just ignores them while I just send my y smirk to all of them.Yunho hyung  just smile at them and continued playing with his phone.Not that girls do not interest him,just that he is in a bad mood because of his sister,if not he will flirt with every single one of them.

Lesson starts and the teacher walks in.She started teaching but whatever she said just went in and out of my ears.I nudged Changmin hyung who is listening so attentively and he gave me an irritated face,he mouthed "Bwoh" to me and I said I was bored.He just shook his head and went back to listening to the teacher's lesson.Geez when will this end?

"Riiiinnnnggg" the bell rang time for my next lesson.I went out of class and walked as slow as possible to my next class while my bodyguards walked behind me.Everybody's eyes were on me.Then suddenly I felt something on my uniform.Turned out that there is this girl who spilled her coffee on me.On my favourite uniform!I glared at her and shouted,"Yah!Are you blind?Can't you see that I'm walking?I know that you just want my attention but do you have to go to this extend of spilling coffee onto my shirt?!Apologise now!"She didn't seem scared and said,"Sheez I think you are the one without eyes.Can't you also see I'm walking and stop checking out other girls when you're walking."

Jaemin POV:

So I was walking and suddenly I spilled my coffee onto Kai.Yes kai,the president's son.Yes I'm so screwed.His face immediately became red and said,"Yah!Are you blind?Can't you see that I'm walking?I know that you just want my attention but do you have to go to this extend of spilling coffee onto my uniform?!Apologise now!"What kind of person is he?He is also partially at fault,and how can he shout at me?I put on a strong front and said,"Sheez I think you are the one without eyes.Can't you also see I'm walking and stop checking out other girls when you're walking." He seemed suprised when I shoot back at him,he exclaimed,"Don't you know who I am?I'm the president's son.You poor girl stop acting all so mighty and apologise to me now.Somebody like you who is nothing compared to me,how can you win against me."After saying that he send me a smirk.I was sooo angry that I took the remaining coffee and purposely spilled more on his shirt.He gasped and said,"YAH!!You crazy?!"The guards behind him started to tense and came to me and said,"We can sue you for being violent to the president's son."I said,"Yeah you think you can threaten me?Sure bring it on.Sue me if you can."Suddenly the students that have been watching this scene started hurling insults at me "Yah!Jung Jaemin can't you see that Kai oppa is much wealthier than you,a beggar?"Ouch,that really hurts.I promise myself not to cry already.Suddenly Changmin appeared and said,"Kai,enough." Kai protested but he stopped after seeing how serious Changmin is,he just gave up and walked away.

Changmin POV:

After looking at the trouble Kai caused,humiliating the girl in front of everybody,I felt really bad anmd asked Kai to stop.Honestly she is the first ever person to ever go against Kai.Interesting,seems like she doesn't really like rich people.I told Kai,"Yah you caused enough trouble already."Kai said,"That girl is crazy,look at me!She totally ruined my uniform.See how is she gonna compensate this.Urgh that girl just totally disregard me which is embarrassing enough,but she just continued by spilling more coffee onto my shirt.How crazy can this get?!"Kai seems really angry,first time seeing him bickering with a girl.HAHAHA Kai said,"Jung Jaemin...Jung Jaemin.That is her name,I swear I'm gonna make life in school bad for her." When Kai says this,it really means that the girl is going to get "tortured" really bad.Oh no,I've gotta help her.Jung Jaemin,that's her name.Somehow,I got this feeling of being attached to her.Cool...