Chapter 27

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Changmin oppa send me back to the company and many people were giving me glares,especially the girls.I went back to the company and saw a lady working by herself alone in the office.Since lunch time wasn't over and all the stuffs only come back when it ends.But then she was alone in the office working,curious,I asked her."Err excuse me?Can I ask you a question..?" "Sure.." "Why are you in the the office?I mean it's lunch time.." "Ahhh about this..errr you see the boss and colleagues usually throw me their work.Not that I mind.." "Jinjia?!Why did you even agree?" "Err...." As if on the cue the department staffs came in.I said,"Can we have a talk people?" They threw me unhappy looks and I said,"I know I may be young and inexperienced but whether you like it or not I'm going to take over this department soon.This lady here apparently doesn't even have time to eat her lunch because you people are busy throwing her the work that you don't want to do."One of the replied,"But she doesn't mind." "Right,so since she does all your work why not I suggest to appa or oppa to fire all of you except for her since she does her work?" They all kept quiet and pointed to the head and said,"What have you been doing?Not taking care of your employees?" "I..I.." "I assume that all of you still want to keep your job,so I suggest you stop bullying this poor lady here." So everything went back to normal and yes I have to write a report about my experience here.I certainly do not want to work with these group of people in the future.

-Fast forward-

Work ended and Yunho oppa had to stay with appa to learn something more,which means I have to go home myself...haiz.Just when I walked out I saw Kai at the entrance with his car.The female staffs were are oogling and fangirling over how handsome he is.First was Changmin now him..ok now what?I walked to him and asked,"Yah what are you doing here?" "Is yah the way you greet your chingu?" "Kai oppa!" "Arasso,to pick you up from work of course.." "Woah so nice suddenly?" "I'm always nice." "Yeah right.."......(So their "arguement continued) until one of the staff from the company came and asked Kai,"Can I have a photo with you?" "Sure!" and I'm here standing awkwardly...so after they are done I asked Kai,"Have you eaten dinner." and then my stomach rumbled.Kai looked at me and signalled me to get into his sports car.So I was in the car and we were singing along to random songs until Kai said,"Jaemin ah,mianhe err during Changmin's birthday.." "Kwenchana" "So you got that girl's number?She looks totally like your type." "I've stopped playing with girls already..." "Woah Kim Jong In why all of the sudden?" And then he looked at me and said,"Because I like this girl and I don't want her to keep getting the wrong idea.." as if he is trying to tell me something...No Jung Jaemin he doesn't like you,stop thinking.So I started talking about random stuff and the topic changed...yeshh I asked,"Wanna go eat good food?I'm suddenly craving for some western food.My treat!" "Don't tell me it is the previous place you brought me to after detention.Your definition of good food and mine is dfiferent." "Aniyo,it's really good food." "You sure." "Mmmhmm!With world class chefs." "Arasso where's the place?".....

So we reached the place..

The waitress greeted me,"Annyeonghasaeyo Ms Jung." Kai said,"This is my definition of good place,how does the waitress know you?" "My family is a regular customer dude." "Ahhh I should introduce this place to my appa." "Yea the chef here is really nice,he basically saw me growing up..and he gives free food which are on the house." "No wonder you brought me here cheapskate." "Hey it ain't cheap ok." "Arasso whatever you say.." "Yahh!..." "Omo Jaemin ah..",the chef came, "Ahjusshi!" "Haven't seen you in awhile." "Neh ahjusshi,how are you doing?" "Fine,but getting busier..you know those rich people that tend to order more than what they can consume amount of food." "Ahhh I see,ahjusshi you should take a leave." "Aniya I'm fine,so the usual for you?" "Neh!Kai what do you want?' Kai said,"Steak" I said,"Arasso ahjusshi one set of steak and my usual please!" "Arasso,isn't he the president's son." "Yeap,the egoistic one"Kai shot me a look I continued,"Ahjusshi you might want to make the steak tastier,this guy is really particular about his food." "Hahahaha trust me,I'm the worlds best cook,ok Jaaemin I shall go prepare your food." Inside the restaurant I see girls winking and Kai and and Kai didn't even batt his eye.Hmmm..did he really changed.

"Omo Kai..." both of us looked up and we were shocked...."Yuri unnie?!" "Yuri?!"

"Annyeong..Jaemin ah how have you been doing?" "Unnie you're back!You know Kai?" "Yeap we had a long history,Kai ah my number is still the same,we need to talk." "We got nothing to do with each other anymore." "Jaemin ah are you dating Kai?" "Ani!" "That's good." Kai said,"Whether or not I'm dating her is non of your business." What relationship does Kai have with Yuri?...."Jaemin,Kai I'll go first.Since my friends are waiting for me." "Annyeong unnie!" I asked Kai,"You know Yuri Unnie..." "Non of your business.." He coldly replied.I scoffed was he a bipolar or something?I just simply asked him something,he didn't need to reply me like that."Sorry that I was being nosy then,I shall not be busybody and take my leave first."I stood up ready to leave until Kai held me back he mummered,"Don't go..Mianhe,I need somebody by my side now..."