Chapter 12

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

"Wake up Jaemin ah!~Time to get ready."Umma said. "Umma!!It is a Saturday!Why do I have to wake up sooo early?" "The hairstylist is already coming soon to do our family's hair.The make-up artist is coming in the afternoon.So better get ready and go take a bath." "Arasso waking up already.Umma why do you have to put everything in the morning?Can't you put it in the afternoon?" "You and your morning temper,faster go wash up and then go down for dinner."

After bathing I went down and saw umma nagging at appa "Yeobo better go take a bath after breakfast,the hairstylist is coming soon." "Aigoo how many times have I told you that I no need a hair stylist and a make-up artist?I'm a man for goodness sake!" "But still it is Yunho's big day.Even Yunho is gonna undergo this." "Arasso,just let me eat my breakfast in peace while I read the newspaper." I said,"Appa!Just go for a makeover or umma will keep nagging the whole day." Appa "coughed" and then went back to his newspaper reading.Suddenly oppa appeared and said in a cheerful voice,"Good Morning!!" "Oppa,you're in a good mood." "Of course,today's the big day and the day where I can officially tell the public that you're my little sis!" I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

The hair stylist unnie came and she started curling my hair and giving me some hair treatment.I was stuck for 4 hours.4 hours plainly dedicated to my hair.I dozed off while the hair stylist was doing my hair.Yunho oppa poked me and I jerked up,giving the hair stylist a shock.I shot oppa a glare and he looked away.He seems to be really bored too,while my mother is indulging her in magazines,deciding on which branded bags to buy.I looked at appa and apparently he is occupied with his laptop,working.Suddenly I received a text message from an unknown number.

From:Unknown

Hi,Kai here.You coming for your comany event?:)

To:Kai

Oh hiii!Yeap I'm going,they're gonna annouce me as a Jung.

From:Kai

I see,see you then.My family will be coming too^^

That's weird first it was Changmin now it's Kai.So the president will be coming? "Oppa!The president and Kai will be coming!" "Yeah I know Changmin and his family will be coming too!" "I see.." "Wae?" "Kai messaged me" "That's weird,he normally won't take the initiative to text girls.Nevermind."

Next treatment,Make-up

Appa said "Do I really have to put on make-up?I'm a man." Umma said,"At least some foundation so you'll look good on the news."Appa sighed in defeat.When it comes to arguing with umma about appearance,you will never win.Make-up artist unnie put on eye-liner on my eyes and some light make-up.After about 3 hours,our family was done and we went back up to our respective rooms to wear our outfit.The maids helped me with my outfit,careful not to ruin my make-up and hair.

After we were done,appa and umma took a car to the venue while me and oppa took another car there.When we reached there,the reporters started taking photos and bombing me with questions "How does it feel like being Mr Jung's daughter?" "Are you happy for your brother?" Appa said,"All of your questions would be answered later during the speech."The reporters took photos of me and oppa

Afterwards I hooked my hand with Oppa,really afraid to face all the business people."Jaemin kwenchana,they are nice people." "Yeah that's easy for you to say."To my horror I saw Minyoung and she looked really shocked.She asked,"Yah beggar what are you doing here?You know that this place is only meant for rich people right?and stop seducing Yunho Oppa you gold digger." Yunho oppa said,"Jaemin is not a beggar,don't be shocked later." After oppa said that he dragged me away from Minyoung.

The MC annouced,"Ladies and gentlemen please return to your table,the event is about to start soon."The lights dimmed and everybody went back to their table.Appa told me and oppa,"Behave yourselves later,the president and his family is gonna sit with us." I nodded my head and waited for everything to start.The MC then annouced,"Everyone,please rise from your seats and welcome the president and his family."Everyone clapped and the president and his family walked in like a model.Why do we actually have to do this?The chaebol daughters all spazz over Kai and how handsome he looked.

He came over and sat beside me.Oh why must there be a vacant seat beside me.Oh and I see Minyoung looking at me with daggers.

Minyoung POV:

After I saw Jaemin come in arm in arm with Yunho oppa,I was really shocked.How can a beggar enter.Jaemin sat with the Yunho oppa's family,who does she think she is?When Kai Oppa came in,he also sat beside Jaemin.What charms does that Jaemin vixen have?I am soo much more richer compared to her.What rights does she have to steal my oppas?I'll make sure she will learn her lesson today.

Jaemin POV:

The oh-so-irritating MC spoke,"Let's welcome the President to make a speech." The president said,"I am really honoured to be invited to such an important event for the Young Jung.Jung Coporation is one of the world's best company,I hope they can continue to prosper and make Korea proud.I have confidence in the next successor to the company,I'm sure he will make the company better.I hereby end my speech,Thank You!"Everybody clapped and Yunho oppa was really happy.Next it was appa's turn "As you can see,my young and immature son is going to take over the company,but I'm sure he will do a good job in handling the company.I hope you will support him and teach him the ropes of business.Thank You!" The MC spoke,"Thank you for your enlightening speech.Now may we invite Ms Jung Jaemin to the stage to make a speech.Ms Jung Jaemin is Mr Jung's only daughter and Mr Jung Yunho younger sister."Everybody clapped and looked at me,oh crap why didn't anybody tell me that I have to make a speech.I nudged my oppa and he mouthed "Hwaiting!" Kai said,"Do your best Jaemin ssi" I slowly went up the stage and I saw Minyoung's shocked face.I started,"Good evening ladies and gentlemen,I'm Jung Jaemin,Jung Coporation only daughter.As you can see,my brother would be the next successor to the company.Although my brother is rowdy at times but he can be really serious and responsible.I hope you can guide him through the company,thank you."My heart beat 10X faster than normal.Everybody clapped and appa smiled at me?!Woah for the first time.Umma was already there weeping,oppa gave mouthed,"Good job Jaemin!".Kai smiled and looked at me O.o that was awkward.I bowed and went down the stage,I shot Minyoung a look before going back to my seat.Oppa said,"Did you see the expression on Minyoung's face?" "Totally,it was priceless.Should have took a photo of it."

After the boring speeches and everything.Minyoung came up and said,"Ahh soo you're a chaebol.Whatever me too tch.So what?" "I was actually expecting you to apologise.Never mind hope you enjoy detention in school.You deserve it anyways" This feels really good,shooting back at Minyoung.She took a glass of champagne and poured it on my dress.I was really shocked,now all the attention was on me and her.Suddenly Kai appeared out of nowhere and came up and said,"Park Minyoung!What have you just done?" Minyoung put on her puppy eyes and said,"Oppa I didn't do anything,she accidentally spilled it on her own dress." "What a good liar." I said,"You really are unreasonable,bullying me in school isn't enough already?Is there a need to do this to me?" Suddenly Mr Park came up and apologised,"I'm really sorry agassi,my daughter isn't in a good mood." "Oh is that so?Because her mood is always bad in school." Afterwards I walked away,Kai said,"Mr Park,I hope you take your own daughter in hand."

Luckily my dress is black so the stains weren't obvious.I went to the buffet table,and it is filled with food!!*Excited!*Time to dig in.I took my plate and took Sushi,steak,sandwich and a cup of orange juice.I went back to the table to eat,sadly nobody was at the table.Seems like they all went socializing with the other businessmen.So I decided to eat alone.Until Kai sat down beside me with his plate of food.I asked,"Why are you following me all around?" "I'm a human too,I need to eat." "Ok fine whatever" "For a girl,you sure have big appetite." "Yeah,and I'm proud of it." "This is the first time I see a girl eating soo much in front of me.80% of the girls I dated in school all watch their diet in front of me." "Hmm ok.I'm not like the others who wants to impress you,you sure are a player,dating soo many girls in our school" "I was just curious how they are,but sadly all of them are the same.Soooo materialistic." "Oh ok I don't really care about what kind of girls you are dating anyways." "Tch some kind of manners you have in front of the president's son" "You're just the president's son,not the president.Why would I care anyways." "How are your injuries anyways?" "It was better,thanks for your concern.For the first time I think that you're a really nice person." "I'm always nice.I shall introduce myself properly,I'm Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai,the president's son." "Jung Jaemin" "That was a lame introduction" "What?It is just an introduction." " Yeah actually I hope we can be friends..you know we kinda had a bad start." "You and arrogance?Left quite an impression on me.Whatever,chingu." "Ooohh so you accept the arrogant me as a chingu?" "This event is boring" "Don't try to change the topic Jung Jaemin" "Whatever"

Hiiiii wow long update yoz.Hope you enjoy my stories.Comments are welcomed :)