Chapter 5

My Not So Ordinary Life

Changmin POV:

I can't believe it!Jung Jaemin is Jung's Coporation's only daughter.No wonder I haven't seen their daughter before in any events.But why did Jaemin not want to reveal her identity.I told my chauffeur,"Ahjusshi,can you do me a favour?Help me find out more about Jung Jaemin,Jung's Coporation daughter.Where she stay and so on."He said,"Yes Young Master."Jung Jaemin she has all the riches she can have,her family business is one of the world's best which easily earn billions.She has such a good family but why does she want to live alone and get bullied by the Queenkas everyday?I really have to find out more about Jung Jaemin.

Kai POV:

OHMYGOSH!!I can't believe I offended a Jung.Not that I'm scared or what but I know her family have powers,but who cares?My dad has more.But she is a chaebol!!and I offended her :( by calling her poor.Not only that,I spilled coffee on her.If appa knows about this my credit cards will be confiscated!!Ok I just have to keep quiet about her identity and then I won't owe her anything.Why is my heart suddenly beating soo fast?I must be really shocked by everything.I shall stop freaking out.I told my bodyguards,"Whatever you seen today,keep it a secret from appa,arrasso?" They replied,"Yes young master."

Jaemin POV:

Ha!Serve them right,they must be freaking out right now.Yoona unnie and Ahjumma suddenly said,"Jung Jaemin you got some explaining to do."I replied,"Hehe...err I am the daughter of Jung's Coporation?"They exclaimed,"And you didn't tell us?!"I then started to explain everything from the start.Afterwards,Yoona unnie said,"Wahh you are really....daebak."Ahjumma said,"I suppose we should keep it a secret?"I nodded my head and said,"Kamsamida!cheonmal kamsamida!"

After work,I went back home to see all my stuff outside the house.The landlady came out and said,"I warned you already right?Your rent payment is late by 1 month already.If you don't pay now,you'll have to go somewhere else."I begged the landlady,"Ahjumma!Jaebal..just give me some more time and I will pay you.If you kick me out,I really have nowhere to go."She said,"Sorry Jaemin,I also need to earn some money to pay my bills to."After saying this,she went down.I looked into my wallet,I only got $50 to last me for the whole month.Aishhh...Suddenly my phone rang,"Yobseyo?" "Yah!!Get your back home now!" Oh that sounded like Yunho oppa.I said,"How did you know I was kicked out of my house?"He said,"I got my own methods.And I will be there in 5 minutes to pick you up!" "Oppa!!Yahh!I haven't agreed to go home yet!!" and the line went dead.How pathetic am I?I have no money,my luggages are thrown out and I am here standing with my uniform.I felt really sad and disappointed with myself.I cried,I could only last on my own for a few years and then I will have to go back already.This just shows how incapable I am.

"Jaemin dongsaeng..Uljima."Somebody took the napkin and wiped away the tears on my face.I looked up and saw a blurry Yunho oppa.I stood up and said,"Oppa..wasso?"He said,"Orh wasso..dongsaeng ah uljima.No matter what you know that umma and appa wants you home right?Going out of the house to live only makes them worry more.Moreover,you are a Jung."I said,"It because I couldn't take it that's why I left,I wanted to prove to them I can live happily also on my own.But now I failed...this is embarrassing."Yunho oppa comforted me and said,"Let's go home now alright?"

Yunho oppa brought my luggage to his Ferrari Sports Car.I got into the car,it's been a long time ever since I've been in Yunho Oppa's car.Guess I have to go back living the old life of Jung Jaemin.Not the normal Jung Jaemin,but as a daughter of Jung's Coporation.