Chapter 40

My Not So Ordinary Life

Changmin POV:

I entered the club and there were a lot of people dancing and drinking.Gah it's those typical rich clubs for chaebols,I see Jaemin dancing happily on the ground,she was obviously drunk.I ran to her and said,"Jaemin ah time to go home.." "Shiro...I want to dance!yooohooo~" "Let's go back,you're drunk..." "Waeee,can't I drink?I'm the one hurting the most you know.....just go~" and then she continued dancing.Suddenly she stopped dancing and I looked at the direction she is looking at...Kim Jong In.She quickly ran away and Kai was about to follow her until I grabbed him by his collar and said,"DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW HER.Look at her now,does she look like she's okay?HUH you tell me?Shouldn't you be with your wife now?I'll handle her so go away!"

Kai POV:

When I enter the club I saw Jaemin dancing away she was really drunk.Changmin tried to coax her back to her room to rest but she didn't want to.She said,"Waeee,can't I drink?I'm the one hurting the most you know.....just go~" My heart just went "ppang~~" it was all my fault that she is like that,I shouldn't have hurt her like this.Kim Jong In why are you like that?She's the love of your life and you just hurt her and made her into such a state,aishhhh why am I so stupid,I shouldn't even try to let her go,because I love her,and it's impossible to forget her Kim Jong In,you know that,but now you just made matters worse.First,you hurt her by this stupid marriage,next you hurt her again because of your jealousy.Kim Jong In,you're a loser.After Changmin scolded me,it just hit me like that,she is the first ever girl after Yuri's experience who ever hurt me so badly.This is it Kai,you'll have to get Jaemin back,no matter what,nobody cares about this stupid marriage.

Jaemin POV:

After noticing Kai I went to the washroom to hide.I am afraid to let him see me in this state,because this isn't me,it wasn't me.I have to get over Kai,I have to.Jung Jaemin,wake up....although my mind tells me to forget him,but I know my heart can't do this.Let's face it,Jung Jaemin,you still love him but Kai probably just forgotten about me.Like poof,I've never existed.Oh yah,Yuri unnie was his first love,so probably her love for her just came back.I knew I shouldn't have trusted a playboy like him.Unknowingly tears just fell from my face and cried,I freaking cried.Suddenly Changmin comes barging in to the females washroom the girls all threw him flirty looks but he didn't care.He knelt down beside me,and hugged me. "Kwenchana,just cry it all out.You'll feel better." So I cried and then soon I washed my face and I said,"I'm going back to Korea tomorrow.Going to tell appa that I'm not feeling well.I'm going to leave this place." "I'm leaving with you." "Don't,you're...you're his best friend you should stay here with him." "No,I'm going to leave with you and that's final." "Thank you oppa...you're the best,thanks for always being by my side." "You're welcome."

I went back to the hotel room and took a bath.I looked at the mirror...Jung Jaemin,you shouldn't be so pathetic right now,get a grip of yourself,you have to move on.I think it's time to make it clear to Kai,afterall we didn't have a chance to even say that we wanted to end the relationship.

To:Kai

We need to talk.Meet you at the park at 10.

I didn't even bother waiting for his reply and went to sleep.Everything is gonna be well Jung Jaemin,don't worry.