Chapter 10

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Where am I?Ouch my head hurts."Jaemin ah?Do you recognise me?"Yunho oppa asked,I nodded.I asked,"Oppa what am I doing here?" He said,"You fainted!and you gave me a heart attack."I smiled and said,"What matters is that I'm fine now right?"Yunho said,"Jaemin ah....Appa and umma are on the way here..."I shouted,"BWOH?!"Suddenly the door barged open and my oh so dramatic mum cried and hugged me real tightly,"Jaemin ah!I thought we've lost you." I rolled my eyes,"Umma!I just fainted.No need to be so worried." "What did I tell you Jaemin?To take care of yourself in school?To stay strong..."Umma shouted,"YEOBO!She just woke up."Appa immediately shut up.Umma said,"Me and appa got to go,we need to talk to the principal." "Wait,what?!Principal?!But...." Appa said,"Just stay still and rest.We will settle your matter." "Appa!!They don't know that I'm your daughter!!" Appa said,"Then tell them,they need to know so that they can stop bullying you!" I said,"Umma and I agreed on this to keep it a secret until you annouce oppa as the next successor." Appa kept quiet and said,"Arrasso I will just talk to the principal about it,and make him keep it a secret."Like that he and umma went out.Yunho oppa said,"Told ya he is worried.Such a busy man like him specially came down to see if you're ok." "Whatever oppa.I'm going home now." "Arrasso I will call ahjusshi to pick you up from school." "Are those bodyguards gonna follow me?" "Duh.You're stating the obvious and your awesome oppa is gonna follow you." "You're just finding an excuse to skip school right?" "Yes and no.You're right but I'm worried because you'll be home alone." "There are maids in the house...hello?" "FINE!I'll just go back to class,if there's anything call for the butler or call me." "Arrasso you naggy oppa"

Mr Jung POV:

My heart ached when I saw Jaemin with cuts all over her face.Her beautiful face is ruined,"Stop worrying,she'll be fine."I told my wife."Look at her..she have cuts all over her face.I must contact the skin doctor to make sure her face doesn't have any cuts." "Yeah I'm really worried for her also.I'll make sure the principal takes action."

"Mr and Mrs Jung what a pleasant surprise,please take seat.What can I help you with?"The principal asked.I shouted,"You call yourself a principal?!My daughter is hurt in a bullying case and I heard from my secretary that the girls in the school bully her every single day,and you still got the face to ask me what can you help me with?!I want you take proper action against the girls who bullied my daughter!Or I will take legal actions against your school." "I don't quite get what you mean Mr Jung...you have a daughter in our school?I thought your son is the one in our school." "My daughter is Jung Jaemin.I'm sure you heard of her name with the students calling her beggar and all.I hope you stop closing an eye to her bullying case and take consequences against the students.If you're afraid of Park Minyoung's dad,say that it is the Jung Coporation's president ordering you to that.Is that understood?!And make sure you don't utter a word of her identity unless I say so." "Yes......Mr Jung." "It was a bad choice putting our children in your school,we will transfer them to another school by next week.Get the preperations ready."My wife said.

Jaemin POV:

I walked out of the medical room limping.The students spat cruel remarks at me "Stop faking and trying to get oppa's attention." "Beggar go away!" "Yah stop seducing Yunho Oppa!" One of them pushed me down really hard,I shouted,"YAH!" she said,"That's for seducing our oppa's" then she slapped me and said "This one is for trying to get their pity." Suddenly Kai came and helped me up,he said,"Had enough?You girls were the ones who were hurting her and you're saying that she is faking.Please,where have your common sense went?"Kai suddenly carried me bridal style,and I was shocked,no,everyone was.He cooly walked to the school gate and put me down there.I said,"Yah,what are you doing?Bichoso?" "I couldn't stand seeing you getting bullied anymore.Get well soon,and stop making me worried."Afterwards he just cooly walked away.I totally blanked out..did he just said that he was worried?"Agassi?"Chauffeur ahjusshi called out I stopped stoning and said,"Deh?" "The door is open." "Orh arrasso kamsamida."

When I reached home,the butler was waiting at the doorstep with the maids.After limping out of the car,the maids took my bad and helped me into the room.Butler Ahjusshi asked,"Agassi are you ok?" I nodded my head and said,"Ask the maid to prepare my bath.I'll be down for lunch afterwards." "Ye agassi" He bowed and went to order the maids.How dramatic can school get?Suddenly my phone rang,I received a text message from an unknown number

From:Unknown

Jaemin,are you ok?

To:Unknown

Who are you?

From:Unknown

Changmin :)

To:Changmin

Oh hiii!^^Yeah I'm feeling much better,thanks for your concern.Btw,how did you get my number?

From:Changmin

Err from Yunho Hyung

To:Changmin

I see.Changmin ssi I gotta go bathe now.Text you later:) Bye!!:DD

From:Changmin

Ok bye!!^.^

That's weird,why did Changmin text me suddenly?And what Kai said just now is still in my head....he is worried?Ahh whatever time for bath.I went to my walk-in closet and took my clothing.The maid in my room said,"Agassi the bubble bath is done."Time to relax,and take a break from all the drama.

After bath I went down for lunch,the chefs were all standing at the side with the maids with their worried expression."Waeyo?" "Agassi you looked really hurt,we are really worried." "Kwenchana.I'm still alive kicking anyways.By the way chef oppa,your food is really the best.Jjang!Have you eaten your lunch?" I asked all of them.They all shook their heads,I said,"Come join me in eating,it is lonely eating alone,and I won't be able to finish all of them.You know me." "Jinjia?!Kamsamida agassi!!"They quickly took a sit and dig in,they are really nice people.Then we started chatting casually like normal friends like the old times.They really bring laughter into the house.