Chapter 11

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

*knock* "Come in!" "Jaemin ah"umma said "Umma waeyo?" Umma sat on my bed and said,"Kwenchanayo?" "Orh kwenchana" "You know the day is tomorrow?The day where your brother will be annouced as the next successor will be tomorrow." I sat up "SO FAST?!" Umma nodded,"Jaemin ah,you will be annouced as Jung's Coporation daughter.Brace yourself,everybody will know your identity."I sighed "Arasso Umma." "Later on in the evening,the skin specialist will come to our house to prescribe some cream to apply on your face.Hopefully it will get better by tomorrow.I've ordered the maid to put your outfit for tomorrow's event into your closet.Go take a look later.Rest well Jaemin." "Arasso umma.You're as naggy as oppa already." Umma kissed my forehead and went out of the room.I put on my beats headset and blasted music into my ears.I was afraid that this day would come,where everybody will see me in a different light,where fake friends would exist.

Minyoung POV:

The nerve of Jung Jaemin to get close to my oppas and get us into trouble with the principal,now we all have to serve 1 week of detention for bullying that vixen.She deserve it anyways.After a long day of detention,I went home,and appa said,"Minyoung ah,we received an invitation to go for Jung's Coporation company event where they will annouce their son as the next successor.I want you to come along with me,and grab hold of their son.If we're lucky we can be in-laws with them." "De appa."Yes!!My family is invited to Jung's Coporation event!!Maybe Yunho oppa invited me...maybe I can be his wife?And show that Jung Jaemin.

Jaemin POV:

The skin specialist came with her helpers and somehow they did some kind of magic to my face.Now my face looks normal?With don't know how many hours of treatment.Umma did her facial too and she seems to be relaxing a lot. "Umma,do you really have to make me suffer all this?" "I don't want my daughter to appear in the event with cuts all over.That wouldn't be nice right?" "Aish whatever" I went back to my room and open the closet.The dress looks really simple and nice,with tiffany and co bracelets,a chanel handcarry purse and high heels from Louis Vuitton.Woah all these must cost a bomb,looks like our family fashion designer put in much effort in choosing.The whole house is busy for the company's event tomorrow.The butler is busy arranging the place of the event,food and making sure that everything goes well.Poor butler ahjusshi.Yunho oppa came back from school and he looked really tired. "Oppa!" "Orh Jaemin ah!Feeling better?" I nodded my head and asked,"Yah oppa why do you look so tired?" He replied,"Fangirls..." "HAHAHAHAHA woahh ok arasso oppa go upstairs and rest.Tomorrow's your big day.Umma put your outfit for tomorrow in the closet,go take a look."He nodded his head and dragged himself upstairs,he looks like a zombie.Umma said,"Yunho ah!After bathing let the skin specialist give you some facial treatment." Yunho oppa groaned and said,"Arasso umma!"Umma came up and asked me "What happened to your oppa?" "Fangirls..." Umma laughed and said,"Your oppa is as popular as your appa back then.Your oppa got appa's handsome looks.Your appa was really handsome,he was popular,handsome,rich,smart but cold." "Woah didn't know appa was handsome." "It's true!!He even got fanclubs last time.Umma was really something back then to melt his cold heart.People said that we were really compatible because of my pretty looks,now it is inherited to the both of you.You kids are really lucky to have such parents." "Umma here comes your ego again...I'm going up to my room!" Umma shook her head and smiled.