Thank You

Managing You & Me

 

It's the End! 
 
*There will be a fun one-shot of Daehyun after this Thank you note, for many BABYz would throw knives at me for leaving poor Daehyunnie to a merciless (NO MERCY xD) afterstory.*
 
Okay! 
So! 
We all finished this together!! 
Ahhh! 
For me, it's the completion of my first fanfic, which started out as a crazy fangirl obsession of imagination.
But it built gradually up to something of my lifestory. 
 
(....If you want to know why the story was jacked up and crappy in the middle, read on. 
.....If you just want to know the point of this closing chapter, skiiiiippp)
 
Many of the readers obviously felt like they should have just stopped wasting their time and expectations on this, especially because it became very crappy and confusing somwhere in the middle.
 
Well, that's EXACTLY how I felt. 
It was when B.A.P started to doubt my support for B1A4. 
It made me doubt how much I was willing to go through just to like B1A4 as artists. 
 
As many of you know, K-POP has levels of artists. 
Only a few are real artists, and many of them are just money-making auto-tune machines. 
 
And that's what we fangirls deny and fight against. 
 
At first, I hated B.A.P SO FREAKING MUCH. 
Like what the heck, why are they trying to be American hip-hop thug wannabes? 
 
So I downloaded their songs, just to laugh at them and find faults.
 
Sure I found some faults, but I came to a point where I was skipping all my other songs just to listen to B.A.P's songs, even the songs of B1A4, who I thought had my heart completely.
 
It's all very silly, but as a music lover, the artist to me, is a HUGE deal.
 
And all my hate for B.A.P turned into shame...and love. 
 
So I freaking love B.A.P-
They kept me on the edge, catching me when I almost fell to giving up all this useless crap I was putting through.
Cuz they caught my heart with actual music, not just pretty faces. 
Their songs deliver messages, not fake "I love my girlfriend" lyrics.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This crappy rant was "story-fied" into chapters, causing very crappy "ew" in the story plot. 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then, I started to grasp what K-pop really meant to me. 
It's just a teenage obsession, nothing more, and it'll probably pass. 
 
But the thing was, it's music. 
It's this generation's music. 
I find so many faults in plastic-faced girl groups and the more this continues, the more people will be blinded that this is real music. 
 
That's one of the reasons why K-pop has so many haters and critics.
 
But no matter what anybody says, I love K-pop and it's my own culture as a Korean girl. 
It's cute,fun,addicting, and I like it. 
Even if it WILL pass like I predict it will, it will remain as my "childhood" past, the one thing I know for sure that I have absolutely loved. 
Because even in the future, I'll love music. 
 
 
*^^^^^^^^^^^^* 
So that's my rant, and let's get to the POINT. 
 
I have many special, unique, amazing people to thank, and I want to list them out for the gratitude I can never fully pay for what they've done. 
 
frostysnowprincess :
 
YES YOU UNNIE!!! 
AHHHHHHHHHHHH IMMA GO CRAZY TALKING ABOUT YOU
*insert virtual slap*
You were with me the WHOOLLEE WAY THROUGH from beginning to end. 
I can't believe the support you gave me. 
Like, I just CAN'T ggghhhhaadd :O
You're SO AMAZING.
Everytime I read your comments, I dropped my phone and squealed so much that my mom and sister thought I lost my sanity.
(So here I am, attending a SAT school to become smart.... Lol) 
Whenever I thought of quitting this stupid fiction, you'd virtually slap me back to my senses and yell at me never to disappoint you. 
And because of you, this fanfic was possible. 
Thank you in so many ways, and I hope you'll be there with me for more upcoming journeys :) 
Gomaweo unnie. 
 
Noona_Khan :
 
You have virtually beat me back to my rightful sense SO MANY times that I feel like I have virtual bruises... (You once told me not to virtually slap myself, but you indirectly did...which was actually good btw loll) JK! 
But because of you, I was able to veer back my common sense from La-La land and write a legitimate chapter. 
You have woken me up so many times to take a step back and actually read what I wrote. 
If it wasn't for your comments, the story would have started to lose the actual meaning and reason of why I even started it.
Thank you for putting me back to the right track. 
 
_-Sumin :
In the beginning, as a newbie author, your comments made me spazz and realize why I started writing. I loved doing what I love, and be loved by just doing what I want to do (lol wut).
Thanks :)
 
fifi_love :
 
You came in exactly when I felt like wrapping the fic up and toss it in the dumpster. 
When you commented, it was like me being splashed with cold water. 
It felt bitterly good. Haha
So thank you for waking me up from my terrible thoughts of giving up.
 
zldhwyjh_98
.. I bet you're like, 'why is my username here?' Lol 
It's weird how you were the only one who commented about how I put in B1A4's song in the fic xD haha (not that other readers weren't thinking about it OmO)
I just want to thank you for supporting me in the end, making the landing of the fic smoother than expected, thanks to your supportive comment.
 
HanneyYuri
 
Awh thank you <3 
If you read all the comments of this fic, you will realize you weren't the only one who almost gave up thinking it will just end up like CRAP. Haha
I can totally live with you being biased, cuz I mean, HECK , we're on a website full of biased people. 
There isn't a sequel, and there's more "action-y" fictions on AFF. 
If you're accepting of rates fictions, I strongly recommend 'Redemption' by xoxokwonlover. 
It's one of my fave fics , and is super action-y. >w<
 
 
But don't feel left out or unspecial if you don't have a thank you note. 
Because ALL of you, my amazing readers, are my special bunnies. 
My one-and-only, first bundle of subbunies. 
My 1st generation subbunnies :)
Thank you all : 
(In order from 1st subscription to the latest >.<)
 
- frostysnowprincess
- jennifer1801
- caramelios
- dancing-4eva
- AlwaysAnElf
- BeHappy3
- kpopfangirl59
- fifi_love
- faaz_96
- BANAlovesBAP
- gordeebrubaduck
- SongKyuHae
- melisa_chan
- Rinaliane
- Jweetwelmomo
- CubeLoverNaeun
- MIDNIGHTMYSTERY
- Noona_Khan
- zldwyjh_98
- miyuhyoeun
- After8ight
- ExoYoong4ever
- Nika28
- syaheerah
- Shanny98
 
You guys are my first generation of subbunnies. 
So IF I become famous, you can proudly say that you were the first ones to read my first piece of literature LOL 
 
LOVE YOU ALL!!! 
 
And as always, 
Happy Reading <3
 
One-shot of our poor Daehyun comin' right up >o<