I'm Home

Managing You & Me

 

 
Beep. Beep. Beep. 
 
Uuuggggghhhh
That sound needs to stop reappearing in my freaking life. 
I think I know that my heart's beating without all that beeping. 
 
The nurse was in my room, setting a glass of water on the tabletop next to my bed. She checked something off her clipboard, gave me a welcoming smile, and left the room.
 
I was facing the blank white ceiling in an empty hospital room. 
The first name that popped up on my head was :
"Bang Yongnam".
 
I can't believe he was alive after all this time. I never knew he tried killing me off, trailing my tail. 
 5 years of my life was under his watch. 
 
Before I could sit up, somebody bursted in. 
 
"Jinyoung oppa!" I squealed, so glad that I'm not alone now. 
The thoughts of my past life was haunting me enough to push in more headaches. 
 
Jinyoung breathlessly sighed and tightly folded me into his arms. 
I let out a relieved laugh, glad that he's here. 
"You remember me this time"
 
My eyes started to water at all the things he did for me. 
I forgot him, twice.
And he was always there for me. 
 
He never went ahead or dropped out of my life. He was always there and  I lost him completely. 
He's still here, just that his heart is occupied by someone else. 
And I'm glad. 
Glad that he's safe,
Glad that someone can love Jinyoung so much, while he hurt himself emotionally because of stupid me.
 
"I guess we don't have to introduce each other again anymore." 
I laughed, wiping a tear. 
 
"Yeah- It was tricky introducing me two times. It hurt too." 
Jinyoung oppa caressed my cheeks and wiped the remaining tears on my eyes. 
 
"So... Daehyun's your brother, and I dated am dating both of you brothers. Your father killed mine, and your mother is my mother/aunt right nowand Dakyung unnie is your cousin." 
I concluded, knowing all this for a fact now. 
Mom and dad didn't have siblings. 
 
"And you're safe. That's all that matters" He softly whispered, picking up stranded hair pieces and tucking them behind my ears. 
 
"Ah- speaking of Daehyun-" Jinyoung oppa stood up, and stared intently at the door. 
 
As if on cue, my boyfriend rushed in, followed by 5 more guys and squealing nurses. 
Just like an year ago, minus the fact that Daehyun oppa's my boyfriend.
 
"Ahn ah!" He exclaimed, grasping me in his strong arms. 
He held my face with both his hands and showered kisses everywhere.
 
Jinyoung oppa just slid out of the roo m unnoticably after greeting his busy brother. 
 
"Uff-Dae-oppa-I'm-Sorry-" 
I mumbled, trying to make sense amid the whole face-kiss fest going on. 
 
"Heck! It wasn't your fault! It was mine! We should have checked more thoroughly to see if anybody survived the company wipeout-" Daehyun oppa trailed off, biting his lip in nervousness. 
 
I giggled at his cute panic attack and leaned forward to kiss his cheeks. 
Before my lips landed on its target, Daehyun oppa slithered his hands to mine, holding it tight, and softly brushed his lip on top of mine. 
Blushing at the sudden exposure of his love, I try my best to keep my cool. 
 
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDASD
THIS 
 
I burst into a happy giggle into his lips and pressed in, closing the tiniest of daredevil space that dared to wedge in between us. 
 
When I woke up, my knight in shining armor stood by my side, and led me to my prince charming. 
Just that my knight and prince are brothers. 
I chuckled to myself at the silly metaphor and felt my lips parting, only to look up into the perfect pool of Daehyun oppa's eyes. 
They were so loving- 
So full of happiness. 
 
"I'll never lose you again, Ahn ah." 
He smiled and gestured a sign to the room door. 
5 dorky guys filed in awkwardly, stifling a laugh out of me. 
 
I motioned Joonghongie to come closer. 
He sweetly fell for my trap,  again- as I painfully finger-popped his head. 
 
"Not again noona!! Aish!!" 
He held his head, cradling it from the pain. 
"NOW what was that for?" 
He groaned in annoyance. 
 
I chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"For being there for me retard" 
I laughed, opening my arms wide for him to bring in a hug.
He broke into a kid-like grin and dove right in, squeezing the barely living air out of me. 
 
I gasped for oxygen and sighed as he let go, chuckling evilly. 
I threw him a scowl and greeted the other B.A.P oppas. 
Himchan umma pinched my cheeks till it hurt and scorned me to never lose my memory ever again. 
I nodded painfully and pouted at Jonguppie.
Then I realized how much Jongup grew.
He used to be this soul loving kid who just wanted to R&B all day long but when he came and hugged me, 
He was a man. 
 
"Damn Jongup! You've been working out?" I exclaimed, earning a death glare from Daehyun. 
I went ahead and poked at Jonguppie's biceps, gaping at the masculine built. 
 
"Noona~ my cheetos~ it tickles!"
He whined like a kid, contradicting his physical features. 
 
Daehyun stepped in between Jongup and me, and my poking fingers were jabbing at Daehyun's abs now. 
Quickly retreating my hand away, I gasped at the sudden hardness. 
He's been working out too.
I blushed at the sudden stream of naughty thoughts.
 
"Ahn ah. Keep your thoughts under the age limit here" Yongguk oppa's deep voice rung, gesturing to the maknaes. 
I sheepishly laughed, reminding myself to never doubt the hawk-vision of Bang Yongguk , which can also sometimes feels like it can read minds. 
 
He came over and ruffled my hair, caressing my cheeks. 
I snuggled into his comfortable hands.
Looking up at his face, I found things I never did before. 
Pain, sadness, regret, and fear. 
Bang Yongguk is... Scared? 
 
Furrowing my eyebrows, I mumbled, 
"What's wrong?", only audible to Yongguk oppa's ears. 
 
"Well, don't you want to yell at me Ahn ah? I look exactly like him- your demon. Aren't you scared? Wouldn't you want to smash a vase into my head? God- Ahn ah- I hate feeling like this - I feared everyday that you'll hate me. Because I'll always remind you of him." Yongguk oppa muttered, avoiding my confused gaze.
 
I took his hand in mine and squeezed it tight. 
"To me, you're the best oppa I can ever ask for. You don't remind me of him- you remind me of all the times I was near danger, and you saved me. I thought nobody was helping me, until you reminded me everytime that everything's gonna be okay. I think of a savior when I see you. Not a demon." I explained, the painful emotions flooding through each sentence. 
 
He stared into my vulnerable soul and nodded with a smile of relief. 
"Thank you Ahn ah." 
 
I smiled back and felt Yongguk oppa's smile disintegrate all the vulgar images of Yongnam oppa. 
When I opened my eyes, all there was in my head was only happy faces of Yongnam oppa, the one whom I had once loved. 
 
And for the first time, I clicked opened the heavy lock and freed him- 
Bang Yongnam- from the cage in my heart. 
Goodbye- 
No more pain for you and me. 
I hope you find your peace now. 
 
I silently prayed and felt the heavy sorrow in my heart fly away. 
 
My eyes fluttered open, and found 6 pairs of eyes staring into mine. I smiled contently into each.
 
"How am I suppose to top that?" Youngjae oppa pouted, arms crossed at the unfairness of the situation. 
 
"Come on oppa! At least we have our own moments! Is your brain still functioning enough for me to argue against?" I laughed, hugging Youngjae oppa. 
 
"Baek Ahn ah. You'd be sorry you ever said that." Youngjae oppa snapped back, just like he always did. 
 
"You guys better be prepared to take me on when I get discharged! I'm not going easy on you guys! I'll drive your senses nuts - even more than before!" I announced, cheering every one of us up. 
 
"Senses.. Nuts... Are you talking to Daehyunnie hyung?" Zelo innocently spoke, intertwining a dirty comment with such a sweet smile. 
 
"Yah!! Choi Joonhong! You're just a sick erted kid!" Daehyun oppa backhand slapped Joonhong but was  obviously blushing at the hidden ual meaning. 
 
I found my heartbeat accelerate in protest and just hid my face under the pillow. 
 
"Oooh~ Ahn ah~~I'm just glad you guys aren't legal yet!" Himchan oppa clapped his hands like a retarded maniac. Jonguppie, Yongguk oppa and Youngjae oppa were just facepalming themselves, secretly chuckling.
 
Time ticked by, smiling upon all the tangled bits of fate that were unfurling into beautiful pieces. 
Now everyone can find peace, their meanings in life, and be born a new again. 
 
"My job is done here" Fate giggled, disappearing into the night sky. 
 
-----------------------------------
 
"YAHHHH!!!  Lee Byungshin*!! Stop!! I SAID STOP!" I screamed, propelling my feet forward to catch up with the mischievious dork on the run.
 
It wasn't that hard- 
He's only so tall, but the hard part was getting back my phone. 
 
He kept twisting and turning around the Seoul streets, trying to shake me off his tail. 
Well pretty boy, I'm sorry but hell no. 
I need my phone. 
 
So what happend was : 
I overheard Youngjae oppa and Boss having a civilized conversation about planning Ahn ah's welcome home party. 
 
Yeah.
 
They were planning a surprise welcome home party at my house. 
Apparently, my umma and Dakyung unnie agreed, and they moved the location to the cafe- 
The cafe of my lifestory. 
It's suppose to be a surprise but heck- I know now. 
 
Oh by the way, my umma is actually Jinyoung oppa's umma, and Dakyung unnie is his cousin. 
Jinyoung oppa and umma had been keeping me safe in place of my dead parents, and Dakyuung unnie chipped in. 
And the whole "I love Jinyoung" thing was an act (chapters 6~8) to try to trigger any of my memories, but I had none back then. So it was a waste of time- but it did make me realize I loved Jinyoung oppa. And turns out I did.
I visited them after I got discharged from the hospital to tell them everything and to thank them for saving my life. 
So they still live in my house, well, the house Jiho,Byunghun, and I lived in all our lives and they are doing fine. 
 
They turned Mee ju in for false identity and crime, under the name of dangerous suspect of crime. 
She knows about the secret industry that had been going on, and that was enough for the government to keep an eye on her. 
 
Anyways!! 
 
So Byunghun saw me eavesdropping on to Youngjae oppa and Boss's convo, because he was on a lookout for me when he was distracted by Yongguk oppa's new song recording, and when he came back, I was listening into the plans for my own surprise party.
I was listening in so deeply that I actually ignored a text message that bleeped on my phone.
 
He tried ungluing me to the door and that didn't work, so he took my phone and ran. 
Bad move. 
I chased right after him, knowing better than to trust that dork with my phone of life. 
 
So here I am, chasing him. 
 
He rounded a corner and came to a dead end. 
Kekekekekekekkekekekeke
I slowly approached him, jokingly throwing a "you're dead now" glare. 
 
He just laughed at my attempt and motioned me closer. 
I sagged my tail down and obliged, dropping my control over the scene. 
 
"Pretened like you haven't heard a word. Arasso?" He grinned, flipping my phone into my hands. 
 
I nodded patiently and checked the new message. 
 
From : Prince Daehyun 
 Cafe at 8:30 pm.
We need to talk. 
 
I would have been flipping out and crying or worrying my off if I didn't know this is part of my party plan. 
After the party, Daehyun oppa is SO dead for sending me such a serious text message.
But I decided to play along to make him feel more guilty. 
 
To : Prince Daehyun 
.. Is something wrong?? Oppa? Talk to me- 
 
I replied back, grinning in satisfaction. The use of Oppa would cringe his heart in guilt and 'talk to me' will crumble him into sorry ashes. 
 
Just as I expected, there was no reply. It's either : he's saving best for last at the party -or- he got Himchan oppa to do the texting job. 
Himchan oppa's used to breaking girls' hearts so this would be nothing to him. Keke 
 
Byunghun hopped into his car as soon as we reached back to the TS Ent. building, saying that he has to go check out their new music video of Teentop called , "Walking By".
 
I gladly nodded and headed my own way to my dorm, to get ready for my party that I'm not suppose to know about. 
 
I chose out the world's most cutest, adorable-est(?), prettiest- you get it now - outfit I ever laid my eyes on. 
Of course, Marie unnie's god-given fashion tips were used. 
The outfit kind of described my whole life. 
 
A green military jacket with a cute striped shirt worn underneathe, ripped up dark skinny jeans, and a bandana to bow-tie around my head like a cute headband. 
It had rebel, innocence, and me written all over it. 
I clapped on my infinity sign bracelet. 
When I enter the party, I'll remind myself with this bracelet that I'll always be home.
 
Looking at myself through the mirror, I smiled at all the good memories I lived through my hard life. 
Well, 
Today's a birth of a new me.
I died two times only to wake up again as a new me.
Forgetting the past and moving on, 
I can finally do it.
 
"I'm home"
I whispered, thinking of umma and appa. 
 
And with that, I opened my dorm door and headed to the cafe. 
 
----------------------------------
 
*ding!* 
The cafe doorbell rings and I step into the familiar atmosphere. 
 
I sweep my gaze around the place and landed it on his figure. 
Covered in a dark hood like we'd usually be outside our work, I can easily spot Daehyun oppa , even if his face is wrapped up in piles of hooded clothing. 
 
Glancing around, I get nervous as I realize no one's in the cafe. 
The employees are working like a normal day and there's nothing suspicious. 
 
Just a serious looking Daehyun oppa. 
 
I approached silently to his table and scooted out a chair, sitting softly on it.
"...Oppa?" I questioned, not sure if this was suppose to be my party anymore. 
 
Daehyun oppa just silently put his hands on top of mine. 
"Ah... Ahn ah. I don't know if I can do this much longer-"
He sighed, staring at me with such pained expressions. 
 
What-? 
This isn't suppose to happen-
Why so sudden? 
"Wh-what are you talking about oppa?" I asked, trembling in sudden fear. 
 
My hand fell under his, and I was on verge of crying. 
This doesn't seem anything like a welcome home party- 
Daehyun oppa would never act like this.. Oh god..
 
"I.. I don't think I can keep this secret any more..." He breated out, standing up and holding my hand.
I managed to stand up, and controlled my falling knees. 
 
The lights of the whole cafe went off, and I felt Daehyun oppa's hands leave mine. 
 
"Oppa? Daehyun oppa?" 
I squeaked, scared of the dark.
 
Then, the lights flicked back on and I saw a whole crowd of people I love- right in front of me. 
 
"WELCOME HOME AHN AH!! SURPRISE!!!!" 
They screamed in a unison.
 
Wah- 
Where did they come from-
Huh? 
AISH THESE RETARDS
DAEHYUN OPPA IS SO DEAD 
Hey- he makes a good actor. 
 
My knees gave out and forced my really shocked self back on to the seat. Then, I saw 5 people I love so much and stood right back up. 
 
"Sunwoo, Junghwan, Dongwoo, Gongchan , Jinyoung oppa!!" Rapping out their names, I flew straight into their opened arms. 
 
"Oof" Sunwoo oppa grunted at the sudden impact and patted the back of my head. The B1A4 oppas all bundled around me, and I pinched myself over and over again to see if I'm dreaming or not. 
 
Am I? 
Ouch- OW ow ow
Nope. 
 
I whipped around and saw everyone : 
Yongguk , Himchan, Youngjae, and Daehyun oppa with Jonguppie and Zelo, Umma, Dakyung unnie, Minhyuk oppa (remeber him? Haha chapter 7-ish) , and my favorite surprise, B1A4 oppas are here.
 
And to my bigger happiness, Byunghun and Jiho peeked out from the back. 
"WOO JIHO!!" I squealed, focusing on to my long-time friend I haven't seen in AGES. 
"Hey- how have you been Ahn ah?" He greeted, the late night tiredness visible to my senses.
"Ah- you're tired Jiho! But I haven't seen you in forever so you better go grab a coffee!" I urged, grinning like a kid. 
 
Everyone I love so much- they all made this for me. 
Dakyung unnie slid out a table with a pretty cheesecake on it, and I gaped at its perfection. (And of course the choice of cheesecake is made by *fill in the obvious blank*) 
"Welcome Home Baek Ahn ah!" 
The pink and gold icing laced the words on the cake, and I cupped my hands on my gaping mouth. 
I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, and I don't have to look to know who it is- 
Daehyun oppa. 
 
I glanced to my side, grazing my cheek against his face and smiling back at his grin.
He's so dead for pulling such a serious prank- 
But not now. 
Not when my life is perfect for the first time in its existsnce.
 
"You're finally home Ahn ah" He chuckled, pecking a quick kiss on my cheek. 
I giggled in happiness and blew out the candles. 
Everybody cheered and we started cutting up the cake. 
Taking a glop of the cheesecake, I snuck it from others' views ,smack on top of Daehyun oppa's lips. 
"Happy month-aversay!" 
I whispered, pecking a light kiss on his cheek. 
 
"Wipe this off for me Jagi~" he whined, almost melting my BABY side inside out. 
"Y-you love che-eesecakes.. Yo-u eat it off y-our-self." I stuttered, holding down my fangirling squeals. 
Before I knew it, Daehyun oppa leaned in and took my lips. 
Still kissing me, he smirked and talked inside my mouth , "now this off please?" He whined. 
Mind blank, I twirled my tongue on his lips and all the cheesecake I put on him off. 
Aish- this food-lover. 
He made me believe that food is a romantic thing. 
 
I quickly parted, glancing around to see if anybody witnessed the kiss-fest. There were two normal people : Yongguk oppa, who was clicking his tongue in his father-like way and Jinyoung oppa, who quickly glanced away and pretended not to see me. 
And then, there was Gongchan oppa.
 
"WHAT?!" He exclaimed, his fork falling out of his mouth. 
I snickered and walked to him, flashing my ring. 
I have no problem with confessing my "secret" status to the B1A4 oppas. 
It's just the media we have to be careful of. O
 
"B-But Ahn -AHNNAH!! NO!!" He protested, wrapping me in his arms. 
Squeezing me tight, he made fake crying noises that were real enough for me to doubt if he actually was crying or not. He just laughed when I looked up at him, and ruffled my hair. 
 
"Aish Ahn ah! When did you grow up and go out with other men behind our backs?" He scowled, realeasing his grip on me. I scrunched my nose in a "whatever" sign and stuck out my tongue, doing my infamous "mehrong" sign. 
 
I turned around and bumped into, yes,  Jinyoung oppa. 
"Aish! Jinyoung oppa! When am I ever going to not bump into you?" I giggled, thinking of all the times I met him. 
I was always bumping into him, and he was always there. 
Stifling a chuckle, I laughed softly with him. 
 
A knowing gaze passed by us, as if the clock stopped, and our past came back to say hello. 
"Ahnnyeung" I whispered, eyes closed. Greeting the new me, bidding farewell to the past as it breezed on by. 
"Ahnnyeung" Jinyoung oppa whispered too, both of us knowing that we're on same page of our lives.
It was as if both our memories flipped to the same spot, the same moment. 
 
Fluttering my eyes open, I was standing at the pharmacy where Jinyoung oppa and I first met. 
We just stared at each other as the scene changed to the music cafe store. I breathed in the sweet scent of my memories and brushed my hand on the contract that was engraved on the table. 
JJY + BAH 
Jinyoung oppa was there, looking around like I was. 
His hand made for our contract, causing both our hands to collide. Instead of flinching, I found myself relieved that his hand met mine.
Glad that he found me. 
 
Sighing out for the last time, I blinked and found myself back at the cafe now, holding a platter of my 'welcome home' cheesecake. My other hand was in the hold of Jinyoung oppa's grasp. 
I gasped at the reality, for I thought it was just in my "moment" flashback.
I quickly let go and glanced at Jinyoung oppa's eyes, which were as surprised as mine. 
But nobody had to tell us for us to know that we were both there in our memories, revisiting the times we met in life.
Tears were forming in my orbs, daring to trickle down. 
But I know I'm not crying because I'm sad. I want to cry because I'm happy. 
I'm safe now. 
Nothing can hurt me now. 
I'm home. 
 
"Jinyoung oppa- I'm home" I laughed, speaking in between sobs. 
"Yeah. " He spoke, wiping off my silly tears. 
 
"Awhh Ahn ah!! Don't cry!" Sandeul oppa came, face covered in cheesecake bits. 
I laughed at his clumsiness, breath hitching from sobbing and laughing. 
Jinyoung oppa softly planted a kiss on my forehead, caressing my wet cheeks. 
"You're home" He smiled, speaking through his expressions. 
He was telling me something - something I forgot about in my liftime.
" We made it through together" 
 
More tears flowed down, and this time, the B.A.P oppas (with Jonguppie and Joonhongie) swarmed, all consoling me. 
Daehyun oppa nudged into the crowd and found me, holding me tight in his secure arms. I snuggled into his hold and laughed, so happy. 
 
So happy for the first time in my life.
 
The clocked ticked on as we celebrated through the night. 
We played many Q&A games, where we realized CNU oppa isn't as innocent as he looks, and Yongguk oppa has a deep memory of his first love. {um. Keep this in mind. Just sayin' haha} 
 
After the whole night of laughing and crying, Dakyung unnie and umma bid us goodnight as they went ahead to home. I nodded in full understanding and thanked umma for saving my life, and that she'll always be my umma, and Dakyung unnie will forever be my unnie. We cried all together, and they finally departed. 
The B1A4 oppas had a busy schedule with an upcoming comeback, title song being "What's going on?" {Fact!! BANAs be prepared! I know i am! KYAHH keep calm and wait for May 6th} 
Jinyoung oppa grazed his hand on the side of my face, and bid his goodbye. 
"Ahnnyeung Baek Ahn ah." 
I knew that it meant both a goodbye and a hello. 
Hello to the new me, 
Goodbye to the old, pained one. 
I nodded in response, whispering 
"Ahnnyeung Jinyoung oppa." 
He laughed and hopped into the B1A4 van, driven by Minhyuk oppa.
 
The B.A.P oppas decided to head home too, for it was getting late. 
They were going to take me home until I stopped them, asking for alone time with Byunghun and Jiho. 
Daehyun barely had enough niceness left after seeing Jinyoung hyung kiss Ahn ah on the forehead, but knowing how much she wanted to stay a bit longer with her childhood friends, he shrugged it off coolly. 
I quickly kissed Daehyun oppa's lips, smiling in gratitude. He's the best anyone can wish for. 
 
He grinned like a kid, and warned me to stay no later than 2AM {Lol Kpop reference!!} 
I nodded enthusiastically and held up the keys to the cafe, assuring oppa that I'll lock up and go home soon. 
 
Songeun gave me the keys to the store, for I did use to work here and she's my bestfriend. (Chapter 7 reference!) She told me I can stay as late as I want to, as long as I locked up and cleaned the place. 
Slipping in the keys back in my pocket, I turned around to my two dorkheads. 
 
"Ready to clean this place up?"
I joked, laughing at their fallen expressions. 
 
"You gotta be kidding Ahn ah" Jiho stated, knowing too well that I'm ony joking, but playing along with it. 
We both cracked up as Byunghun took it seriously and almost threw a tantrum over it. 
These boys weren't meant to clean. 
I silently walked to a booth and slid onto a seat, looking out the window. 
I traced my finger around all the markings Byunghun, Jiho , and I made during our childhood lives. 
 
B+A+J= forever
BaekAhnah the invincible
LeeByungshin* 
(Byungshin is like a curse word for something like douche, but means "sick person" , as in mentally sick. Used as brute joke. Keke. Since L.joe's name is halfway there, why not nickname him? Haha)
AhnahlovesMusic
Zico hanging with Angels
L.joe on the block
I'm with two idol retards - B.A.H
 
All the pen scratches and wood markings brought back fresh wounds of the mind, old memories, and all the things the trio went through. 
Jiho and Byunghun were observing all the markings too, gaping at the stupid things we wrote. 
 
Inside my mind, I was apologizing to them. "I'm sorry that I forgot about many things we went through together- sorry that I'm not the bestfriend you need. Sorry that I always got them in trouble and was always a burden. Sorry that I made them worry and stress over me. I had no right to. They are living their happy lives and I had to have stupid amnesia and everything."
 
"Thank you Byunghun, Thank you Jiho, for bearing with such a burden like me." I chuckled, catching both their attentions.
 
"What do you mean by burden? Bull- Ahn ah, you don't know what you're talking about." Byunghun scoffed, glacing worriedly at me. 
 
"Ahn ah- you better not say you're a burden." Jiho growled, running a frustrated hand through his hair. 
Why can't she just know that we can't live without her?, Jiho thought. 
 
I just shook my head and dumped all the leftover trash from the party. 
Some people say no matter how close, bestfriends will disappear and new ones will surface.
I think not. 
It's pretty hard to keep my bestfriends in check of my memory and new ones? 
I made new families of 2 groups of idol stars. So I guess that counts. 
I killed two birds with one stone. 
Didn't lose anyone and kept everyone.
 
Glancing at the clock, it showed a really late time and told us to go home. Scowling at the sinful hands of the clock, I did a 360 around the cafe and embraced the scent,memories, and all the feelings I felt in this very place. 
Smiling at my two best friends, I stretched and yawned while gesturing to the clock. 
 
They nodded and gave me a hug. 
"See you soon guys! Good luck with Teentop's "Walking By" performance tomorrow! Good luck Jiho... With everything!" 
I yelled across as they opened the exit doors to leave. They waved back and gave me each of their signature smirks and grins. 
 
The door slammed shut and I was left alone, feeling empty inside. 
I should start heading back too...
After wiping the tables clean, I threw the dirty rag into the sink and gathered my things, ready to leave. 
 
*ding!*
The cafe's door opened.
 
"Sorry! The cafe's closed right now!" I yelled out, tugging on my sling bag out from under one of the chairs.
 
"Oddly enough, I'm not here for the cafe" the person chuckled, bringing spark of happy joy trickling up my body. 
 
"You didn't leave?" I asked, helplessly grinning like a little hopeful kid.
 
"Surprise!" He exclaimed and brushed a hand on my cheek, like he always does. 
"Come here"
 
I shook my head playfully to his command, bringing up a grin to his face. 
 
"No!" 
  "Come here~" 
Ignoring my playful resistance, he placed his hands on my elbow and turned me around to face him.
His hands made a swift movement and slid around to my hands, thumbing my ring. 
An electric sizzle shot up through me, enjoying every bit of his touch.
I haven't seen him for weeks until now, and I missed him so much. 
 
My Daehyun oppa. 
 
Waking up from this dream-like bliss, I blinked a bit and slapped myself mentally that I have to hurry up and close the cafe. 
 
I smiled and headed to the glass door. He followed and tugged on his hoodie, making sure the coast was clear. 
I gestured for him to go ahead and turned the key inside the lock. 
 
He went a few paces ahead of me, bringing a necessary distance between us which feels more like a whole earthquake crevease than just a few steps of sidewalk distance.
Catching the late night glances of  few strangers was enough for my blood to freeze. Our relationship has to be a secret- 
Forbidden secret. 
 
So for the whole walk home, we had to pretend like we don't know each other and we're just heading the same direction. How does that make sense? But it has to. 
I hate this - 
But I love him. 
 
Tossing my hood back, I inhale the crisp spring air of Seoul. This is the same air I sniffed in different lifetimes, when the people Iove were strangers and my head was oblivious of any hearts I was breaking. 
The same air I breathed in classroom 298, the same air I smelled in TS Ent. auditions. 
So long ago- but it's really so vivid. 
As if it all happend yesterday. 
Like a re-watched movie, my life story plays over and over again in my heart. 
I guess this will make me stronger- 
Become immune to the pain of my past. I softly let out a chuckle of sadness and happiness, staring intently into Daehyun oppa's slim back. 
 
He would occasionally glance back at me , as if checking the side buildings like a sneaky ninja. 
A y smart sneaky ninja. 
I pretended to not see him and avoided eye contact, teasing his curiosity in why I was chuckling and giggling. 
 
Turning our corner, the dorm building comes into view and I silently slipped away to the backyard community playground, just by the dorm building. 
Trying to be unnoticable as possible, I snuck behind a tree and made a rustling noise , imitating a tiny animal noise so Daehyun oppa will turn back. 
Before he did, I skittered like a mouse to the playground and laughed as I crashed on to the swing, kicking off the sandy ground. 
I tossed my hair everywhere, feeling the cool night air whisper sweet words to my playful emotions. 
 
I was swinging forward and backwards, when something abruptly stopped me from the back. 
 
"Oomph" I let out an involuntary grunt as I slammed against the hard barrier. The barrier moved his hands and covered my eyes. 
 
"Gotcha" 
 
I grinned like a kid and tilted my head back, leaning it on to Daehyun oppa's hard abdomen and facing up towards him, while he faced down to me.
"Darn it!" I jokingly pouted, "failing" on my plan to "ditch" him.
 
"You sly bunny~" he cooed, bringing a confused puzzlement to my head. 
 
"Bunny? Why bunny?" 
"They are the only cute animals that don't talk. Hamsters seem too rodent-like." 
"You're one thoughtful boyfriend, well said." 
"Why thank you Ahn-bunny" 
 
He stepped back and slipped into the swing seat next to mine, swinging it slightly. 
 My head was still tilted back, now staring into the sparkly night. 
 
"The stars are so beautiful~" 
I gaped at the millions of sparkly dots embellishing the dark navy velvet- like sky. 
 
"Just like you, Ahn ah."
 
I gasped and caught on as he smirked to reference our walk back home, months ago before we started dating. 
 
(Chapter 22) 
Tilting my head upwards to match my sight to his head, I fell deeper and deeper into the trance, observing the lines and edges of his face. 
 
"Wah- the stars are so beautiful isn't it Ahn ah?" He asked, voice now husky from the late tiredness. 
 
Unconciously, words I have kept inside slipped out of my lips. 
 
"Just like you oppa".
 
Realizing what I have done, I was slapped back into reality where Daehyun oppa's widened eyes just blinked at mine, causing faster heartbeats and redder faces. 
 
 
Remebering each and every heart-melting tug I felt, I looked into Daehyun oppa's eyes, which reflected the same glint as that night. 
Love. 
 
It also reminded me of .... Jinyoung oppa. 
Oddly enough, they have a similar glint in their eyes. 
So different, yet resembling each other in the ways of expressing emotions. 
 
I chuckled inside at the indirect reference of their brotherhood and smiled, loving the perfect night. 
 
I wonder what Jinyoung oppa would be thinking of right now. 
Probably dreaming happily about Na hye somewhere.
Thank you Na hye , for being there for him, while I forgot about him.
 
A tear fell down, making the thousand stars a one big blur of rich navy and pure white. 
Daehyun oppa wiped my tear with his dry sleeve and pulled his swing next to me, clinging the chains together so they won't be seperated. 
 
He lightly laid my head on to his calming shoulder and we looked up into the night sky. 
Feeling empty, new, yet complete, I realize once again- 
 
I'm home.
 
 
 
 
_____ Author's Note____
 
I am terrible at updating T_T 
But this is another one of my LONG chapters of apology , and I hope Daehyun gave you stomach butterflies like he did to me- 
heck he always has that effect on me :/
him and his ASDFGHJKL&$#%@ perfection.
Anyways - 
 
LET'S CELEBRATE!! 
Ahn ah gained ALL her memories!! 
FINALLLYYYY!!! 
AHHHHHH!!!! 
I'm so glad to rid of all those sick flashbacks- 
ehhehhehheehhehehhehehehehe
 
but don't be sad yet! 
Do not expect the expected!!
Ahn ah's life now rolls on full speed- and she has to figure out the whole meaning of her life and EVERYTHING. ( not everything but u know what I mean ;)) 
 
THERE'S more to come ;)
 
HAPPY READINNGGGG!!!